• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sparks Flying - Raiden Shogun vs Kamen Rider Espada

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Lightning Mommy vs Lightning Daddy

6-C forms for both. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

genshin-impact-raiden-shogun-raiden-makoto-devushki-zont-oru.jpg
cefdfed2ef86a62bd7f2e551dbc1e088.png

How would Kento’s precognition work here, cause it warns him of what will happen months in advance. So going into the fight, he’ll know what Ei’s fighting style and abilities. In the show, Kento’s precognition allowed him to replay all of the events in the show to find a timeline in which him and his allies won.

Fair point.

And I think Saikou fit this battle theme more.

Two ancient, humongously powerful people exist in pocket dimension with their "real body" reside inside a magical sword?

Hmmmmm
At 6-C is the form my mommy didnt use her 3oo3a blade (Musou Isshin Sword).... whoever is Shogun or Ei...

She has much fighting Experience by using a Method like Frieza in his hell, but without her 3oo3a Blade, she has less chance to beat Kento-kun with more Arsenal and Sword Moves, cuz Her Sword or 2nd Form is her strongest move which always cut every Kento Defense moves . But that were High 6-C and not allowed here

And Kurayami has more haz enough to make her pocket dimension in trouble for some case, also Kento no fear here after he was saw his friend died over countless time. So make he decided to wield Kurayami

Kento Win albelt with massive diff

Last edited:
Hmm well, actually since it isn't explicitly stated then she is most likely can used her High 6-C move.
Yep, she trained with Frieza's Method for making her sword become stronger and stronger, and get more exp.

Other Arsennal like her electro lance is just an another choice (with less hax) to fight someone weaker or no value to finish them with her sword.

Some Raiden threads told me that she would likely uses her High 6-C attack very soon.

Or the Archons would get upgrade to High 6-C in general.

Then we can just use Espada's High 6-C tier.

Raiden try to run to High 6-C.
Unfortunately, High 6-C is also Espada's domain

Edit : ah wait, nevermind, Raiden is actually stronger in High 6-C

Last edited:
Who said this? I don't know anyone who was saying this nor was there any proposal to my knowledge that upgrades them to that tier.
So, then like i said
If my mommy use 3oo3a Blade, it give more chance to defeat Kento-Kun, ignoring Ap difference with 3oo3b Blade's Dura Negate

In that case, Raiden should has 2 keys, which second key is post-training or after her Archon Quest, With Stronger High 6-C

So I assumed that this is not really Espada but rather Calibur the 2nd, correct?

If that's the case then I can see Kurayami just ripping through Raiden/Ei to hell.

Calibur can cut space, has deconstruction, existence erasure (with enough damage), absorption, attack reflection, curse manip, etc.

So how many vote count for now?
I already voted Kento-kun cuz his hax with massive difficult

im so sorry my main electro mommy

Back