• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Invaders vs Tyranids

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Finding a civilization that wouldn't get zerg rushed by the sheer amount of High 6-As yet wouldn't AP stomp is hard. So I hope the Tyranids would be able to put up a fair fight.

Crabs vs Hungry Aliens

Both use their High 6-A ends for all of their possible keys. The Tyrannids start the fight by attacking the planet the Invaders are on.

I mean, Hive Tyrants are recycled by the Hive Mind.

Would they regenerate at a fast enough pace for them to be a threat in such a fight? Even then, considering that they're really only High 6-C, they could be incapacitated.

Nah, but the Hive Fleet will just make one again and drop it down. I think the Tyranids have the advantage when it comes to numbers and hax

How many space Invaders are there? The tyranid numbers are ridiculous.

It's unknown. Basically an entire game's worth of enemy. Which is a lot but probably nowhere near the Tyranids.

Then again it's a bunch of High 6-As, so only the strongest of Tyranids would matter in the end.

Doubt it since it's been nearly a year since last edit, but I wouldn't know what's off. Most of my knowledge is on chaos and the imperium.

some tyranids go higher than that tho<s>

Tyranid numbers at an extreme low-ball are in the quadrillions, there should be more than enough High 6-As. There's a reason that they're as big of an issue to the imperium as they are. Being able to out Zerg rush The Imperium of Ma is so small feat.

Genestealers page is up to date, yes.

Never mind then. Have the nids really not gotten anything new since last year?

Synapse creatures can hold together Tyranid swarms, so... I dunno, millions~billions at best

Invasion forces have numbered in the trillions before, but Prom's number is probably a safer end.

Back