• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King Palace distance is wrong by canon timeframe

Now that an opportunity presented itself. I wanted to ask the question.

I created an example above.

Can someone answer me, please?

We have a good calculated distance, but we also have a canon timeframe for that exact calculated distance. The contradiction starts when we try to get a characters speed and it gives a result lower than what the character has done in canon.

Do the calcs hold priority and we ignore canon? (Just asking to not waste my time on irrelevant calcs like this in the future.)

Yes, canon should take priority. Could be the distance is wrong, or it could be the lightning speed is wrong. The time is certainly not wrong.

Is more likely that the distance is wrong in contrary to the lightning feats, but let's see what others say

If that's the canon timeframe, then I think it should be used.

This always confused me actually, because:

1.Ichigo jumps off the platform,

2.Kiriko throws his a snack

3,The scene cuts, and Ichigo finishes his call to Urahara

4.Ichigo enters mach speeds

Now, my question is how much time passed before between Ichigo getting his snack, and him ending his call to Urahara, because I doubt it took more than, like, 3 mins and thats if we went into detail about his time in the palace instead of just the highlights.

So unless he slowed down on his way to Soul Society, we should have better speed we can use for a low end.

From the Clock Tower in Seireitei, and Ichibei's statement.

The Quincy take over Seireitei began at 5 pm the first day.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-546-page-11.html

Ichigo went down after 3 hours at 8 pm

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-555-page-7.html

Ichigo arrived at 5:15 am the next day.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-581-page-21.html

Ichigo arrived in 9 hours and 15 minutes or 33,300 seconds.

Yes, but what I'm saying is that he was likely moving at mach speeds for 33,030 secconds of that.

One minute before he calls, 3 mins for the call itself, 30 extra secs for transition, just because we have no set timeframe, more likely it all took less than 3 mins total.

Back