• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry pals, I guess this is the end of the line

He never left tho lmfao
Bruh what the hell is wrong with you he came back only to finish one of his ongoing revisions and ended up handling whatever kept him back irl which is a good thing. Plenty of people leave the wiki for longer than a few weeks and stay gone much longer before they're able to come back if at all.

Tbh this just seemed like a veryyyyyyyyy big attention grab, even Sera’s farewell thread was better god bless her lmao

You: Says he leaves

Also You: Comes back again, says he leaves again and comes back a few weeks later lmfao this is just being really desperate for attention
Oooof your so offended lol

Idk who you are but you can respectfully shut your ******* mouth you're clearly here to blatantly just be disrespectful and stir up trouble for really no good reason and being offended or not has nothing to do with it you're just genuinely being an asshole for nothing to someone whose already asked you to stop before

Just as a general comment on a stance I see very often on the internet:

It's okay to take a break, it can be a healthy way of revitalizing yourself when something you enjoy becomes frustrating.
It's also okay to change your mind, and to come back. If you're a good member of the community, we'll be glad to have you back.
The worst case scenario is a superfluous post which would've otherwise been a good notice to their friends.

Dozens of threads are ignored, closed, or otherwise forgotten. There's no reason to be upset about this one in particular.

I'll say it again just in case recent incidents made you feel otherwise: I am glad you're here, and I'm glad you're able to make threads which interest me. Don't get discouraged, just keep bumping. The current format is far from great when it comes to showing good threads off. It instead favors whichever thread has become the most bloated.

Last edited:
Just as a general comment on a stance I see very often on the internet:

It's okay to take a break, it can be a healthy way of revitalizing yourself when something you enjoy becomes frustrating.
It's also okay to change your mind, and to come back. If you're a good member of the community, we'll be glad to have you back.
The worst case scenario is a superfluous post which would've otherwise been a good notice to their friends.
I strongly agree with this.

Back