• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange vs. [[NUMBER 1 RATED SALESMAN 1997]] (MCU vs. Deltarune)

Lacku

He/Him
Doctor Strange while relaxing in the Sanctum Sanctorum senses a portal to what seems to be the Dark Dimension having just been created in a town called... Hometown, and goes to investigate. The residents of the town are a surprise to him but who's he to judge. Eventually, he finds the source of the rift in reality in the computer room of the local library, which is surprisingly the strangest thing he's come across so far that day. Thinking that Dormammu is attempting to invade Earth again he jumps in expecting to bargain once again, however he lands in what seems to be a digital world.

Cut to hours later, many things have happened but for whatever reason Strange has found himself in Queen's mansion and notices stairs leading to the basement. He finds [[THE NUMBER 1 RATED SALESMAN 1997]] attacking a group of three teenagers, there's a human boy amongst the trio that he seems to be aiming for to Stranges confusion. Regardless, he chooses to intervene, what Strange doesn't know however is that he's dealing with a [BIG SHOT]

• Fight Location: Queen's Mansion basement
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both are in-character
  • Sorcerer Supreme Strange is used and is 9-A+
  • Spamton is in NEO
WHO WINS AND WHY?

[[NUMBER 1 RATED NEUROSURGEON 2016]]: GodlyCharmander, Popted2, Pokemonfan807, Dalesean027, Sir_Marvulous, AbaddonTheDisappointment, XSOULOFCINDERX
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f31465a56536c66427041644476513d3d2d3739383738363330312e313564313630343865343137623961323535323638303531393636392e676966

[[NUMBER 1 RATED SALESMAN 1998]]:
spamton-spamton-neo.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Strange is about 2x stronger in this situation if Spamton scales to 0.075 tons as the verse page suggests. Does Spamton have any way to deal with Strange just BFRing him to the mirror dimension?
Yeah Spamton doesn’t really have any means to deal with getting BFRd into the mirror dimension but at the same time if Strange chose to fight him in there Spamton has his own reality warping abilities that wouldn’t just make it one sided, although I’m not sure if Spamton can even exist outside a dark world. Also Strange doesn’t typically go for that move immediately in this key as shown in his fight with Thanos and Strange Supreme, and neither of them know anything about each other so Strange wouldn’t know to start off with that. Spamton is also capable of one shotting Strange if he gets a hit on him so that evens things out as well.

I am that someone!

So, basically, Spamton is ******. His reality warping acts nothing but as decoration, as he cannot use it effectively in-combat. He can just create scenarios for his fight, which is cool I guess. (At least that's how he uses it in-character). I don't know how Doctor Strange's portals work, but I assume he can't just make portals as big as a house, so Spamton might be able to avoid being BFR'd if he uses his size manipulation to become huge.
Furthermore, most of Doctor Strange's abilities are perfect for dodging Danmaku, which is Spamton's forte. Strange's dura is irrelevant, as Spamton's bullets target one's SOUL.

Even then, Spamton is in a 1v1, so he can canonically use his Pipis to heal, and use his Bluelight Specil to become so durable that another 0.075 Ton character does negligible damage to him. Of course, Strange is about twice as strong, but it would do pitiful damage compared to his normal attacks, still. Combined that with healing, and Strange might not be able to deal with Spamton in an actual fight and only resort to BFR. Spamton cannot exist outside a dark world, he becomes a spam mail in the trash.

I am that someone!

So, basically, Spamton is ******. His reality warping acts nothing but as decoration, as he cannot use it effectively in-combat. He can just create scenarios for his fight, which is cool I guess. (At least that's how he uses it in-character). I don't know how Doctor Strange's portals work, but I assume he can't just make portals as big as a house, so Spamton might be able to avoid being BFR'd if he uses his size manipulation to become huge.
Furthermore, most of Doctor Strange's abilities are perfect for dodging Danmaku, which is Spamton's forte. Strange's dura is irrelevant, as Spamton's bullets target one's SOUL.

Even then, Spamton is in a 1v1, so he can canonically use his Pipis to heal, and use his Bluelight Specil to become so durable that another 0.075 Ton character does negligible damage to him. Of course, Strange is about twice as strong, but it would do pitiful damage compared to his normal attacks, still. Combined that with healing, and Strange might not be able to deal with Spamton in an actual fight and only resort to BFR. Spamton cannot exist outside a dark world, he becomes a spam mail in the trash.
Strange is 9-B in durability, so Spamton only needs to hit him once, and even in his Bluelight Specil, he can likely one shot Strange, so I vote Spamton.

Strange is 9-B in durability, so Spamton only needs to hit him once, and even in his Bluelight Specil, he can likely one shot Strange, so I vote Spamton.
Before I count your vote couldn't Strange's Tao Mandalas/shields block most of Spamtons projectiles? He usually starts off his battles defensively with them at the ready. This video shows them off pretty well as well as all of Strange's other abilities that he uses in this key when fighting in-character. Also when it comes to Strange's BFR he doesn't usually go for it until he feels pressured in a fight/comes to an understanding of his opponent, so if Strange's shields do work against his projectiles it likely wouldn't be long before he throws Spamton into the Mirror Dimension.

Before I count your vote couldn't Strange's Tao Mandalas/shields block most of Spamtons projectiles? He usually starts off his battles defensively with them at the ready. This video shows them off pretty well as well as all of Strange's other abilities that he uses in this key when fighting in-character. Also when it comes to Strange's BFR he doesn't usually go for it until he feels pressured in a fight/comes to an understanding of his opponent, so if Strange's shields do work against his projectiles it likely wouldn't be long before he throws Spamton into the Mirror Dimension.
Danmaku should take care of this, as he can summon them from every side. I am saying that, it's very possible at least one of them will hit Strange, and if that happens, the battle is over.

In this key he does.
Then... How can this fight happen?

Then... How can this fight happen?
Even when he has the Time Stone with him in battle he rarely uses it, and when he does it's either before the fight as prep or as a last resort.
Danmaku should take care of this, as he can summon them from every side. I am saying that, it's very possible at least one of them will hit Strange, and if that happens, the battle is over.
That's fair (Strange can fly and make duplicates though along with his shields so that would likely help, he's also no stranger to Danmaku but he hasn't dealt with it from all sides before), your vote has been counted.

Strange doesn't use the time stone offensively that much - in this key at least. The only thing he did with it in IW was to see countless futures, and... that's about it. Heck. Even in Strange's own movie, he barely used the stone offensively, and it seems like the massive temporal reversal shit that works akin to Frisk/Kris' Reset he did in the end of his movie needs special conditions to work, i.e, him in a timeless dimension. So no rewinding until he wins shit here. Don't think he ever stopped time and attacked somebody at all either, so that is probably off the table as an in-character move.

Something that should also be mentioned is Strange has many other methods of incap and restraining his opponents other than BFR which he could take advantage of with his superior lifting strength.

Back