• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well kings good but as far as im aware sora has more video game/intelligence related feats and is probably smarter and has better reaction time so ill vote for him but this is a really clever match up.

Voting for King, hands down. The man eat pro gamers for lunch and knows more about the inner working of game mechanics, especially fighting games, than Sora has shown.

lmao my man king litterally omega comboed Saitama to death

Bob8999 said:
well kings good but as far as im aware sora has more video game/intelligence related feats and is probably smarter so ill vote for him but this is a really clever match up.
You can be amazing at Flappy Bird but still suck at Fighting games. That would be NLF. King's 2 games he has shown to be a master at are dating sims and fighting games.

kings best shown feat is beating a former pro gamer, beating saitama in a game isnt all that impressive he's a noob.

Elixir what extra chapter is that I want to read it

The one with the power reader thing

Phoenks said:
Elixir what extra chapter is that I want to read it

The one with the power reader thing
Chapter 55.7 is the best I can tell you without directly linking it.

Former pro gamer? As in, left gaming life to get a job at the Hero Association? Possibly keeps gaming as a hobby? I'm not seeing the downgrade of King's feat.

we dont know if he continues playing as a hobby, but if he doesnt he is probably significantly worse then he was in his "glory days".

I wouldn't exactly say that. Yeah, if I haven't played a game in years, like Halo and Splatoon, my skills would decrease but after a few warms up, my skills go back up to my original par. The Blizzard Pro Gamer definitely had a couple warm-ups with Bang, Genos, and Saitama before facing King.

And there is a possibility the Former Pro Gamer still games as a hobby for entertainment, as One Punch Man has repeated themes around Hobbies.

wait can this be added lmao?

im not even sure

Wincon: Loser of the video game has to incap themselves by sitting in a corner for 24 hours.

King's King Engine would make Sora follow those rules, at the same time, King's true weak self would also follow those rules since his personality is non-confrontational.

In the vs battle it is allowed to set specific win conditions. Such as wictory in a video game, I believe.

Oh right that was grace..

does anyone know if this could be added?

ElixirBlue said:
Wincon: Loser of the video game has to incap themselves by sitting in a corner for 24 hours.
Enforced by King's King Engine on Sora and King's weak demeanor.

Its not necessary though. You can just put smt as a victory condition. And smt is coming from: "They are playing a street fight game".

Back