• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Composite Mickey is going to be nuked soon, so I may as well bring the other competitor for the 2nd strongest Disney character leaving Marvel at a side.

Both at peak, speed equalized

The Dorito: 1 (Gilad Hyperstar)

The Keyblade Wielder: 0

Incon: 0

Bill Cipher-GF-Render
Sora 03 KHIII

Bill tries to transmutate.

Nothing happens.

Bill zaps him instead.

Sora dies.

Sora comes back and erases Bill with warp.

GG easy

Yeah Sora stomps here, he pretty much resist everything Bill normally do (assuming he won't shake hands, which is unlikely to happen anyways) and can negate Bill's regen.

Well, at least he still has that win against Mickey (even without composite he would still win against the 3-A mickey if he won against composite)

Sora actually trusts people too much to the point him and Bill shaking hands is actually plausible, even while being willing to kill.

Bobsican said:
Sora actually trusts people too much to the point him and Bill shaking hands is actually plausible, even while being willing to kill.
So maybe Bill could manipulate him to shake hands, since he does have social influencing, and then steal his body or something I guess.

But how likely would that scenario happen in an actual battle between them?

The real cal howard said:
Why would Sora resurrect?
Sora has many abilities that allow him to do that automatically.

As for the other question, it depends on how much Bill leads with it, as he has been fooled even by people he just meeted, even stopping the act of fighting to let his opponent talk.

I'm aware of Second Chance and the like. But like, infinite AP difference. He gets vaporized. I don't recall him coming back from that.

Bobsican said:
As for the other question, it depends on how much Bill leads with it, as he has been fooled even by people he just meeted, even stopping the act of fighting to let his opponent talk.
Bill was mainly fooled by the Pines family, who knew him and his abilities well, and he was arrogant and them specifically since he thought they can't beat him and he already won.

Bill wouldn't act the same way against someone he never met, so idk

Bobsican said:
Why would Sora ever bother shaking hands with someone he's fighting? He's always been wary of someone he perceives as an enemy.

It really depends on why he's willing to kill, unless SBA just leaves that scenario as unlikely at best.

Bobsican said:
It really depends on why he's willing to kill, unless SBA just leaves that scenario as unlikely at best.
SBA means that both Sora and Bill are still in character, so if he doesn't go for the kill right away, I doubt he'll go for it here as his first move. Maybe if the battle lasts long enough for a dialogue, Bill could twist Sora, who isn't aware of his nature due to SBA, into shaking hands

I vote Bill for my reasons. If Sora doesn't use his haxes pretty quickly, Bill could manipulate him into shaking hands, and then rip the soul out of Sora's body, which will incap him

I'm just going to first remind that Sora has conceptual attacks with his Keyblade, his leading weapon.

I know, but will Sora use his conceptual attacks immediately? If not, Bill could twist him before he would think doing that. Also, can it affect 4D beings?

It's literally on all the techniques of his weapon, and IIRC no, but then again, if Sora can smack Bill, conceptual attacking may still be an option, especially considering Bill doesn't have a resistance to ir as far I can see.

Bobsican said:
It's literally on all the techniques of his weapon, and IIRC no, but then again, if Sora can smack Bill, conceptual attacking may still be an option, especially considering Bill doesn't have a resistance to ir as far I can see.
What would it do? Since it can mean a lot of things

Bobsican said:
Basically make him vanish from existence as he doesn't have a "heart".
So if he get hit once, he dies. How is this not a stomp if Sora also resists transmutation? Does he resist sleep hax? Since he could also do that with a snap as well

Bobsican said:
He resists sleep manip, and read above, it doesn't OHKO as far I can remember.
Sleep hax is incap, not OHKO. Also, if he does resist it, then Sora stomps unless Bill can somehow convince him to shake hands

Sleep hax is incap, not OHKO. Also, if he does resist it, then Sora stomps unless Bill can somehow convince him to shake hands

Well, as said above, it's fairly likely to work, however, the problem is if he leads with that when noticing he is running out of options. As for the OHKO, I meant on the conceptual attacks part.

So, if he wouldn't attack right away and would use his conceptual attacks only if he runs out of options, then Bill would have plenty of time to twist Sora before he would resort to this

Run out of options? Again, it's in all of his attacks, at least when he's willing to kill.

So how is it not a stomp? Bill has no resistance to conceptual manipulation, and Sora resist Bill's most used haxes (transmutation and sleep hax). Not to mention he has the Regenerationn to survive being obliterated by Bill

Back