• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora and Kairi Fate Manip Upgrade plus Type 8 Immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not Type 2 and I have doubts about it being Type 1, but that topic wasn't why this CRT was created.

The topic is in a way relevant since Bob is trying to say if Nobodies get NEP that'd further prove the heart is conceptual which leads to him trying to argue Sora's regen is high godly. I still don't even know why this feat is regeneration since Sora never showcases regen without specific abilities.

Thank you to all staff members who are helping out here.

The topic is in a way relevant since Bob is trying to say if Nobodies get NEP that'd further prove the heart is conceptual which leads to him trying to argue Sora's regen is high godly. I still don't even know why this feat is regeneration since Sora never showcases regen without specific abilities.
Mainly for versus thread purposes to clarify on up to what degree the power goes, TBH maybe I could do a CRT later over relating Resurrection to Regeneration to make an standard to specify on up to what degree it was shown to work.

Anyways, I'll reply over the brought up points when I have the time.

Mainly for versus thread purposes to clarify on up to what degree the power goes, TBH maybe I could do a CRT later over relating Resurrection to Regeneration to make an standard to specify on up to what degree it was shown to work.

Anyways, I'll reply over the brought up points when I have the time.
Giving someone powers or abilities because of versus threads is not a good reason at all. Indexing wiki first, vs debating second.

No, it's just a supporting reason, in any case it's a good thing to clarify for whoever checks the page to be aware of it.

Well, that wasn't intended to be taken like that, it was meant "mainly" as in "mainly for practical purposes over this", but not "mainly as the reason", although this doesn't change much either way.

So have you reached any conclusions here?
Not really, I've yet to reply to the points Giver brought up, however, the original topic of this CRT has already ended, and it would be better to make a revision over Nobodies separately, as I didn't plan on those as much as the original topic on this CRT, so I would like to ask for this CRT to be closed.

Also, for the record, don't worry @GiverOfThePeace , I'll make sure to reply to your points on the OP of the next CRT that regards this.

So are the rest of you fine with if I close this thread?

To be fair, Nobodies getting Nonexistent Physiology would lead to some other implications beyond Sora's regeneration potentially qualifying for High-Godly, so that really deserves a thread of its own for organization purposes, at least if you ask me.
It also would make the evaluation of the stuff easier for the staff overall and less messy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back