• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aight, after thinking about this fight more Sonic could win if he is able to afflict Superman with the Cyber Corruption stuff then just makes a run for it. However it would be unsafe for Sonic to go near Supes or try to engage in a CQC fight, as Sonic would splat trying to Attack Supes with Melee.

And Superman can easily use AOE attacks to deal with a blitz, if Sonic decides to start by boosting.

Gonna vote Superman because Cyber Corruption is a much slower wincon, than Superman just easily punching or heat visioning him.

Last edited:
Your entire rebuttal doesn't seem factor in the fact that Sonic's reactions are 4x faster than Superman and his Spin Dash alone allows him to blitz people who were blitzing him a second earlier AOE and heat vision doesn't matter much to a person who can react and move much faster than yourself. Even if Sonic was to harm himself trying to attack Superman, his rings will deflect that damage while allowing Sonic to see that his regular attacks don't even phase Superman, which incline him to his hax which as other have said, he's already inclined to use them from the start. You also say that Sonic's hax isn't a one shot but other arguments in this threat make it plain the corruption will tear Superman apart and he has no resistance.

You don't think it's a stomp? Fine, but I call it like I see it and considering that basically every argument you tried to make for Superman has been given an effective counter...I'm far more liable to go with their takes on how this is gonna play out.

AOE and heat vision doesn't matter much to a person who can react and move much faster than yourself.
Superman can tag and react to people who are blitzing him.

And can Sonic even react mid-boost.

You also say that Sonic's hax isn't a one shot but other arguments in this thread make it plain the corruption will tear Superman apart and he has no resistance.
Because it isn't a oneshot, it will just hurt alot and slightly hinder him. But i do now agree that Superman has no resistance to it.

You don't think it's a stomp? Fine, but I call it like I see it
It isn't a stomp in the sense that both characters can win. Superman can defeat Sonic much faster than Sonic can defeat him.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. It is within Sonic's means to survive long enough to get his wincon off, thanks to speed amps, rings, and Chaos Control (since emeralds are in his standard equipment). There's also Item Boxes (also in his standard equipment) and Cyloop to get more rings, should he so wish.

Back