• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game) VS Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

• Starting Distance: 100m
  • Bloodlusted Kaguya
  • Adventure Era Sonic
_wallpaper___sonic_the_hedgehog___green_hill_zone_by_jeikeytor_dbfi7ad-pre.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog: 10 (@Gabs22_Gamer, @GokuSparkle, @Clown96, @Nierre, @JED, @GlaceonGamez471, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @Shadyboi0, @UchihaSlayer96, @sanicspood)
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki:
Inconclusive:

sonic-nawpic-13.jpg

kaguya-otsutsuki-uhdpaper.com-4K-38.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, this is a pretty hard situation, Sonic is going to have a lot of problems trying to bypass Kaguya's regen even with the AP advantage, and the Truth Seeking Balls have RW properties on their own via Yin-Yang release, which would basically allow her to erase Sonic from existence and bypass his dura in the process.

The only way I actually see Sonic having a chance in this is by trying to delay her movements with Chaos Control or seal her with the MH, since as far as I renember the Seeking Balls aren't thought-based or something like that, they are generally throwed in the form of projectiles black-like orbs against foes.

Last edited:
Alright, this is a pretty hard situation, Sonic is going to have a lot of problems trying to bypass Kaguya's regen even with the AP advantage, and the Truth Seeking Balls have RW properties on their own via Yin-Yang release, which would basically allow her to erase Sonic from existence and bypass his dura in the process.

The only way I actually see Sonic having a chance in this is by trying to delay her movements with Chaos Control or seal her with the MH, since as far as I renember the Seeking Balls aren't thought-based or something like that, they are generally throwed in the form of projectiles black-like orbs against foes.
If Sonic is faster, I think I can remove the equalized speed since they both have the same speed.

As I have already quoted I won't decide to vote on this until further input is made, so I'm gonna wait for more of that.

So I actually decided to get a further way of analysis into this, while Kaguya appears to have more versatility due to the TSBs's reality warping capabilities, I doubt how much in-character she is going to spam those balls right away, and considering the factor of Sonic being more experienced combat-wise while Kaguya got outsmarted by Naruto in a roll, I don't think she is going to expect Sonic using the Magic Hands to seal her away, alongside the close-combat advantage due to Sonic being naturally far stronger than her physically.

While yes, Kaguya has a High 4-C attack to one-shot in a execution or erase, it takes a large amount of time and chakra to be filled and use it's power to destroy the pocket reality that she is figthing against Sonic in the case she decides to change the location. But I think Sonic can take this high-diff depending on how much power Kaguya uses in the TSBs to throw away and Sonic decides to seal her.

So If I'm not making clear I'm voting Sonic for now.

Does Sonic have access to the Chaos Emeralds here? Since they would seemingly bypass Kaguya's BFR win con (Which is the only route to victory I see atm).

Alright then Sonic has my vote. Her BFR, Ash Bones Deconstruction, and Mind hax are all rendered null and void. Her EE is pretty out of character, and very slow if she decided to go for an ETSB, and her regeneration gets countered by sealing or the ridiculous AP advantage.
Not sure what Kaguya can do here.

ETSB is way too slow. Her only hope is regular sized TSBs, which she's never used in character unfortunately. Even when she started trying to kill Naruto and Sasuke, she opted to go for her Ash Bones instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back