• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
More mobile games!
That could be horrible if so.

Although, wasn't the Sonic Dream game a mobile game, too?

Also also, ACCURSED 40 PAGE LIMIT.

Re-linking the Sonic Youtube live stream, just in case.

Also, I double checked (Hadn't checked before.), & yes, Twitch.tv/Sonic is the official channel for Sonic on Twitch. Therefore:

Sonic Rumble might be good for... supporting skill feats, lol?

There's also gonna be a thing, some animated series about Sonic visiting a Chao in a Chao Garden over the course of a long while.

There appears to be some kind of official Roblox game with a story & Super Sonic content. Models don't look too bad, either.

Will Shadow get story content in Sonic Dream?

Apparently, the DC crossover will run through 2026.

Sonic x Shadow Generations: Dark Beginnings might give neat stuff.

Movie trailer didn't add much.

Lego Sonic stuff was funny, but not really substantial.

Sonic x Shadow Generations itself looks like it will have some stuff, although I fear it'll be predictable in that Shadow will just have to see Maria again & then abandon her, tormenting him.

Last edited:
Holy shit, that Sonic Central was pretty damn good in my eyes. I can't even articulate how excited I am for all the content we're getting soon:

An official comic crossover between DC and Sonic? The Shadow Beginnings animation? Sonic x Shadow Generations? And the third Sonic movie? It's literally insane to me that this hedgehog has been on such a win steak for the last few years, and it's crazy that Sonic has made such a big bounce back in popularity and reception

Sonic - The Flash
Tails - Cyborg
Amy - Wonder Woman
Knuckles - Superman
Shadow - Batman
Silver - Green Lantern

These are the parallels they stated officially. Apparently it'll be 5 comics, with more content throughout the year after.

Also, it felt incredible to see Shadow and Emerl throwing hands. And to see Mephiles again, he looked so damn fluid. And the moment and the end of the Shadow Generations trailer where Maria is alive and Shadow says "Maria...?" gave me chills.

Sonic Rumble might be good for... supporting skill feats, lol?

There's also gonna be a thing, some animated series about Sonic visiting a Chao in a Chao Garden over the course of a long while.

There appears to be some kind of official Roblox game with a story & Super Sonic content. Models don't look too bad, either.

Will Shadow get story content in Sonic Dream?

Apparently, the DC crossover will run through 2026.

Sonic x Shadow Generations: Dark Beginnings might give neat stuff.

Movie trailer didn't add much.

Lego Sonic stuff was funny, but not really substantial.
Speed Sim and Rumble are not canon.

But who cares
Mephiles is BACK! My joke about Eggman summoning Solaris with the Time Eater is REAL!

WELCOME TO TILTED TOWERS

Here are the 6 characters shown to us.

Honestly I felt Sonic being Superman made a little more sense than Flash despite the obvious Speedster aspect, however I completely forgot about Knuckles so I guess Superman was already taken lmao. Every other choice though is perfect, at least as far as my small amount of knowledge of DC is concerned.

Last edited:

Here are the 6 characters shown to us.
I'm pretty sure these are all the current designs of the DC cast from Prime Earth. Mainline, in other words.

What I'm most curious about is it the crossover comic is going to simply be Sonic and friends but as the DC characters they were shown as in the video, or if it's going to be a full on crossover where they team up with the Justice League.

I do like Knuckles as Superman, though his and Tails' designs are my least favorite, here. I think Shadow and Amy look awesome though! Sonic looks like he's based off of Barry Allen, specifically. Silver as Green Lantern is very cool, though, I don't know who specifically. Hal Jordan I'd assume.

Also, it felt incredible to see Shadow and Emerl throwing hands. And to see Mephiles again, he looked so damn fluid. And the moment and the end of the Shadow Generations trailer where Maria is alive and Shadow says "Maria...?" gave me chills.

The scene where Shadow uses Chaos Control to smack all those pieces of rubbles at Metal Overlord also gave me some hardcore chills, like holy shit. Shadow Generations is definitely going down the Shonen route when it comes to how they depict Shadow and quite frankly, I'm down for that one hundred percent.

What I'm most curious about is it the crossover comic is going to simply be Sonic and friends but as the DC characters they were shown as in the video, or if it's going to be a full on crossover where they team up with the Justice League.
The man played coy, but the woman in the interview did directly ask whether a team-up was happening. My guess is they release the 5 one-shot comics, before a legitimate crossover may arise in 2026.

I legit can't believe it still though. Godzilla is one thing, the Justice League is another

I do wish Shadow's boots went up to his knee, and I wish Amy had Diana's Prime Earth kneepads. She might, and they could just be hidden currently, but I do like that aspect of Wonder Woman's current design. But besides those touches, I really like those two designs.

Btw do we know what time the Dark Beginnings episodes release? We know the three episodes come out tomorrow, Oct 3rd and Oct 10th respectively, but I didn’t see a time.

On a side note making Knuckles Superman is based and surprisedly makes a lot of sense:

*Last survivor of a powerful race
*Close connection to a green rock
*Has a complicated relationship with bats
*Is earnest, honest and responsible
*Is well known to possess incredible super strength.

It'll interesting to see if these connections (as well as the ones the others have with their DC counterparts) get contextualised in the crossover.

Having a Sonic boss fight after a literal decade+ is awesome. It seems it may be Shadow's POV of the rival fight from Generations? That sounds cool.
Most likely yeah, which is actually rather interesting if true since in base Gens beating Shadow has him give Sonic a Chaos Emerald. Wonder how they’re gonna handle the continuity there.

If we're getting Mephiles, I definitely think Infinite has a good chance at showing up also.
Isn’t Infinite also the only Shadow-connected antagonist to not currently have any known relevance yet? Aside from Emerl who plays a role in Dark Beginnings, every other Shadow-related antagonist has been revealed for the game as a boss. Even Sonic, who is technically an antagonist in SA2’s Dark Story. It’d actually be really funny if Infinite didn’t make the cut.

Crackpot theory I just came up with: he’ll show up maskless during Dark Beginnings.

Every single trailer they've put out for Sonic X Shadow Generations

peak.png

There is a forces level so I assume he'd be in it, and they'd have a conversation and HOPEFULLY fix the jackal's character, dude is so cool, but his origin is SO ******* LAME
Yeah honestly I hope he makes it into the actual game even if it complicates the powerscaling.

Something potentially interesting as well is that we’ve gotten one boss (two in the case of SA2) from every game that has a stage in Shadow Gens, with currently the exception of Forces and Frontiers. Tbh though I’m kinda wary of “stage = boss” being an actual thing due to the unfortunate powerscaling implications (especially in the case of Frontiers), however the hype lover in me wants nothing more than both an Infinite and either Sage or Knight boss fight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sonic the only person that actually remembers the events of 06?

Would be kinda cool for Mephiles to talk and act like he's already dealt with the events of the game while Shadow has no idea who tf he even is.
No one remembers 06, officially. Sonic making a reference to it was an oversight made by Sonic Team, according to Ian Flynn on the Bumblekast. Personally, I think Generations should be the reason Sonic (and co) remember, but this is the official Sega and Sonic Team stance, as stated by Flynn (who asked about this himself.)

Back