• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's no problem whatsoever. Why would you need to apologize for posting awesomeness?

Though I do think it's a kind of funny implication that Catwoman is now Batwoman now (Rouge) and that DC and Marvel are combined in the Sonic Comic AU (ignoring how DC and Marvel are canonically connected) since the "comic hero" version of Sonic is widely accepted to be Spider-Man (after Archie made the cheeky reference).

Getting Green Lantern VS Infinite, or art with the two of them, would be super cool.
Okay, but deeply consider how funny art of this comic moment with Amy as WW and Shadow as Batman would be.

GYBFSzRb0AIzUgQ

Sonic Question Time:

If you were to get the return of one "One-Off" Sonic Villain (Dark Gaia, Eggman Nega, the Nocturnus Clan, etc.) who would it be, and what sort of plot would you put them in? How would your ideas propel the Sonic Cast forward? Why would you bring them back, specifically?
Pardon my asking, but what counts as a one-off villain? Cause Eggman Nega has shown up in the Rush games, Rivals 2 and even in the Olympics.

Pardon my asking, but what counts as a one-off villain? Cause Eggman Nega has shown up in the Rush games, Rivals 2 and even in the Olympics.
Yeah, I wanted to extend the bar just a bit because I feel like characters like Nega should count given how he's outright been basically forgotten by Sega. So to be more specific, it's villains who either existed for 1 title, (like Dark Gaia) or were used very sparingly or has basically been forgotten about in the current day relative to consistent returners. (Consistent reapperances would be someone like Chaos via the multiple Phantom Ruby incidents, obedient variations of Metal, Shadow in multiple rival battles even if he isn't the antagonist, etc.)

Sonic Question Time:

If you were to get the return of one "One-Off" Sonic Villain (Dark Gaia, Eggman Nega, the Nocturnus Clan, etc.) who would it be, and what sort of plot would you put them in? How would your ideas propel the Sonic Cast forward? Why would you bring them back, specifically?
Erazor Djinn (I don't count his return in Runners). Specifically, bringing him to the current world.

He's a charismatic villain that I'd like to see return in any other capacity, and I think seeing him enter Sonic's world in a less-powerful state that a universe-wiper would be a fish-out-of-water dynamic I imagine.

Erazor Djinn, huh? Interesting...

Personally, since Erazor Djinn was trying to consume the stories of the Arabian Nights, I think the best plot about him would be him trying to consume other stories. (Like Arthurian Legend/Camelot, and then newly introduced stories/legends for Sonic to be immersed in.)

Yeah, I wanted to extend the bar just a bit because I feel like characters like Nega should count given how he's outright been basically forgotten by Sega. So to be more specific, it's villains who either existed for 1 title, (like Dark Gaia) or were used very sparingly or has basically been forgotten about in the current day relative to consistent returners. (Consistent reapperances would be someone like Chaos via the multiple Phantom Ruby incidents, obedient variations of Metal, Shadow in multiple rival battles even if he isn't the antagonist, etc.)
Got it, well in that case I’m gonna be a bit cheeky and say both Erazor Djinn and Infinite.

Picture this: After the events of Forces, Infinite no longer has his Phantom Ruby (I’m gonna call him Zero from now on, since while not an official name it’s too cool and thematically fitting to pass up). Wanting to get revenge on Sonic, Shadow and the Avatar, he sneaks into one of Eggman’s bases and looks through his archives in order to try and find something that could he useful. Eventually he discovers the time Sonic was sucked into the Arabian Nights and had to face Erazor Djinn, which Eggman would have knowledge of due to the events of Generations. Deciding he wants to use the power of wishes, he researches a way to bring Erazor Djinn outside of the world of the Arabian Nights and into the real world. Eventually he does and they begin working together, blah blah blah y’all know how it goes.

Of course there’s a lot of missing gaps like how Zero brings Erazor Djinn to the real world or what actually happens afterwards, but I thought of this on the fly so y’all can fill in the blanks I guess. Personally I think the idea of two nearly powerless villains coming together and using the little power they do have to achieve their goals is a compelling idea.

Erazor Djinn (I don't count his return in Runners). Specifically, bringing him to the current world.

He's a charismatic villain that I'd like to see return in any other capacity, and I think seeing him enter Sonic's world in a less-powerful state that a universe-wiper would be a fish-out-of-water dynamic I imagine.
Damn, kinda got ninja’d lol

Okay so I was joking but no apparently that was actually a teaser to something more.

GYBAU9aXMAAPo5-

Sonic will truly become a Comic Herald. It's over Bowserbros.

I CAN'T SEE TWITTER, WHY MUST Y'ALL TEASE ME LIKE THIS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

if it wasn't clear, the above is a joke.........well, not the "i can't see twitter part", but you know

Okay so I was joking but no apparently that was actually a teaser to something more.

GYBAU9aXMAAPo5-

Sonic will truly become a Comic Herald. It's over Bowserbros.

My best guess? The IDW Sonic comic is going to be crossing over with DC for a crossover comics, which is kind of crazy since IDW Ninja Turtles is getting that Naruto crossover and now this.

A little tangent here, but 2024 is shaping up to be one of the best years for Sonic as a franchise. I mean we've got: a brand Sonic game packaged on top a Sonic Generations remaster, Sonic The Hedgehog 3 in December, a Shadow manga and an upcoming animation all about Shadow, and now a partnership with DC Comics which could likely mean a crossover comic. I swear, this year is just a great time to be in love with this franchise and this character.

Sonic Question Time:

Metal Sonic 3.0, give the future jobber'ier version of a jobber some justice! (Still a little salty Shard got erased tbh).

Sonic Question Time:

Infinite, probably. Give him that Broly redemption

Sonic Question Time:

You know what? I'll throw my hat into the ring and choose The End from Frontiers as the villain I want to see again.

Basically: The plot would be The End returning as a anthropomorphic avatar that more closely in lines with it being the franchise's Grim Reaper, and trying to kill Sonic while chasing him as a relentless hunter. As Sonic is trying to evade The End and trying to put a stop to it with the usage of the Chaos Emeralds again, it becomes a journey that furthers expands on Sonic's philosophy from Black Knight and his idea of living to the fullest while accepting the inevitability of death.

And before you ask, yes: I did rip off the plot from Puss In Boots: The Last Wish. But I can't help it, that movie's great.

You know what? I'll throw my hat into the ring and choose The End from Frontiers as the villain I want to see again.

Basically: The plot would be The End returning as a anthropomorphic avatar that more closely in lines with it being the franchise's Grim Reaper, and trying to kill Sonic while chasing him as a relentless hunter. As Sonic is trying to evade The End and trying to put a stop to it with the usage of the Chaos Emeralds again, it becomes a journey that furthers expands on Sonic's philosophy from Black Knight and his idea of living to the fullest while accepting the inevitability of death.

And before you ask, yes: I did rip off the plot from Puss In Boots: The Last Wish. But I can't help it, that movie's great.
The End as canon Sonic.EXE.

What if I try to make a calculation on how fast Archie Sonic's rage, and, by proxy - Super Peel Out makes him? Because I found a way how

What's the method?
We can use the statement from encyclopedia of Sonic exceeding Mach 1 and apply it to the Limit scene from Issue 175, using Mach 2 as a base and take, let's say, 10 seconds timeframe until Sonic arrives on the east coast, thankfully since Mobius is earth, we can use it to find how large Northamer is and using official Mobius map we can get how quickly Sonic covered that distance while enraged and when he used the peel out to return.

Pretty complicated, but I personally found that Peel Out is about 10 times multiplier and Rage is about 145 times multiplier

Back