• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In Sonic CD, the passage of time on Little Planet is affected by the Time Stones. Just note that the manual erroneously refers to Amy Rose as “Princess Sally.”

Yep, Shadow posted the scan. The Time Stones alter and change time around them, but both Sonic and Eggman can interact with them with no issues while the former even goes after them directly in their special stages.

Is the Silver sensing danger thing and Blaze likening it to clairvoyance from TSR a legit ability we can add? Or is that too speculative?

Okay. So if Chaos had no organs inside of him and was simply just a water spirit entirely, would he be able to classify for Inorganic Physiology?

I'm kinda masking the real general question of "would elemental spirits or personifications of the elements classify for Inorganic Physiology?" Because I genuinely am a little confused on that.

Not to take away the fact we can do CRTs again but-

Omg, who is this? :D Mr. Tinker’s daughter?

Dr. Eggman has no memories of being Mr. Tinker. Dr. Eggman only remembered he is the Eggman after seeing Metal Sonic damaged.

IDW’s story potential just increased a 1000’s fold.
image0.jpg

Wait how is Cheese 5-B+? Like what feats he showed that he is comparable to her?

Chaos aren't particularly strong. Even the guardians Chaos were easily knocked away and defeated by the Echidna Tribe, who aren't as skilled as Knuckles in fighting.

Also Cheese struggling to lift Cream isn't "Regular Human" strength, since Cream only weighs 12kg according to the Sonic Wikia. Baseline Regular Human strength is lifting 50kg iirc

Regular Chao likely would be 10-C, even when they try to attack the main cast (By treating them poorly in Chao Garden), they don't even make Eggman flinch.

Also, any power/resistance I may be missing for Cheese?

Last edited:
Regular Chao likely would be 10-C, even when they try to attack the main cast (By treating them poorly in Chao Garden), they don't even make Eggman flinch.
Yeah. They're kind of comparable to human babies or animal cubs in behaviour and overall power

I guess so.
Which reminds me, I should also add Air Manip and limited Probability Manip to Cheese.

The Brotherhood of Guardians page is complete. I keep thinking about the details over and over again however. I just made several new additions today but I feel like the initial page is ready to go at anytime. What does other Sonic fans think?

Edit: This new profile would have to force changes to Archie Knuckles's page for consistence, so a downgrade for Archie Knuckles as well as new details for him will be needed.

Potentially. Its only the abilities Knuckles himself has never shown but assumed he has cause someone thought he scales in Hax to the Brotherhood.

I'm guessing that is where Base Archie Knuckles's "Mind Manipulation" comes from.

Sorry for going a little off-topic but I just want to make a small request, can we replace the current display image we have for Amy’s profile with this Nibroc render? I just think it looks cooler personally, lol:
amy_rose_2020_render_happy_hammer_alt_by_nibroc_rock_de102i1-pre.png

Oooo! Sally’s my favorite but Amy is my 2nd favorite Sonic girl. That Render looks so good for her! Her Sonic X profile, STC and Archie profiles are coming soon!

Is the Render official? We could submit it to the Render request thread.

Oooo! Sally’s my favorite but Amy is my 2nd favorite Sonic girl. That Render looks so good for her! Her Sonic X profile, STC and Archie profiles are coming soon!
Oh, awesome! I was wondering when those versions were going to be added.
Is the Render official? We could submit it to the Render request thread.

No, it’s from Nibroc. But we’ve used Nibroc’s renders for Silver and Knuckles’ profiles so I think we can still use this one.

Back