• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic Crackers (appeared only once), Crystal Ring (appeared only once),
These are because they aren't really equipment Sonic gained in the game but always had it, so it's fine to be standard, the last two are optional that are wrongly in the standard key

These are because they aren't really equipment Sonic gained in the game but always had it, so it's fine to be standard, the last two are optional that are wrongly in the standard key
Guess I can see that for Sonic Crackers but the Crystal Ring you do need to collect in SA1 after getting the Light Speed Shoes, is it just kinda assumed you have it since in later games you can do the light speed dash instantly?

Sonic can seemingly pull an unlimited supply of Sonic Crackers out of hammerspace any time he performs the move, so ig that’s why it’s considered standard.

Guess I can see that for Sonic Crackers but the Crystal Ring you do need to collect in SA1 after getting the Light Speed Shoes, is it just kinda assumed you have it since in later games you can do the light speed dash instantly?
Yes, this applies to most adventure equipment

Speaking of Monitors/Item Box actually, is every Item Box type he used put under standard?, i know there are games that do have Sonic hold-onto Item Boxes but does that account for all of them?

I got a interesting find today, according to this Guide you got by calling a Sega of America hotline, the Mecha Sonic in Sonic 2 has actually been called Robo Sonic way before Lego Sonic

May be a dumb question, but I was thinking, we have a calc for how much energy it would take for the Emerald to move a continent, is there one for how much The Death Egg would need to get out of orbit?

The only question would be how big is the Death Egg itself, it’s pretty inconsistent from what I remember, it looks huge In Forces but also isn’t bigger then Angel Island in Sonic 3... then again how big is Angel Island

Death Egg was destroyed in Sonic 3 & Knuckles so Eggman might have built a bigger Death Egg in Forces I guess
That was my thought too, though the only one we see directly blast up to orbit is the Classic one, unless it’s just assumed every other death egg is blasted too since we never see some galactic construction like in Star Wars

guess i may request it sometime with some possible pictures for size comparison

A person I talk to notified me about some Mephilies merch back in December 2020, it’s pretty interesting to me that since 2016 they seem to be opening up to this guy more and more
image0.jpg

image0.png

(from the Leaked prototype script of Forces)
716-CTkcVVL.png

image0.jpg
I only really take particular interest now since apparently one of the lines in the code for the Sonic Teaser video is “Time Warp”

Mephiles was buried to the annals of time for over a decade but Zavok needed to be shoved into every game and become a recurring nuisance (even though nobody asked for him back). The genius of Sega

Mephiles was buried to the annals of time for over a decade but Zavok needed to be shoved into every game and become a recurring nuisance (even though nobody asked for him back). The genius of Sega
While I don’t really like Zavok, I would say that Mephiles being one used rarely is probably a good move, I don’t think he’s really a villain you can use all the time, he’s kinda a big deal that deserves to have big appearances

Zavok doesn’t really have that can makes for a easy evil side villain

While I don’t really like Zavok, I would say that Mephiles being one used rarely is probably a good move, I don’t think he’s really a villain you can use all the time, he’s kinda a big deal that deserves to have big appearances

Zavok doesn’t really have that can makes for a easy evil side villain
I meant rarely used as in they don’t even ever reference him, not even in merch. Not saying he needs to be brought into more games story wise (even though he definitely deserves another shot), the fact they barely promote him and he is one of the more well liked villains, while always trying to shove in someone like Zavok who nobody likes and wants to get rid of was my point.

Apparently according to rumors the new music deal with Sonic 3 was sorted out in early 2020, something interesting to note that last year the Jetsons and there infamous Song Hard Times (which Ice Cap is based on for those don’t know) got a vinyl
image0.jpg

It’s literally just the background of Ice Cap

Last edited:
I’ve heard the Japanese version of Lost World and Deadly Six is significantly better so I’ll leave that here

Not necessarily Sonic but I suppose this is important too

Since it came to my mind recently, what’s generally considered the Strongest Archie Sonic character?, I remember hearing Master Mogul

You know it interests me now after the Sonic vs Flash Thread, how far can Hyper Sonic go into Immeasurable taking everything into account?

Back