• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
latest

A Hedgehog gotta do what a Hedgehog gotta do, I guess.

Can we get tags on this thread? Took me a bit to find this place.

VSVestBlue BootsPocket Computer
DressVestDressPocket Computer
Pink BootsPink BootsDependsPocket Computer
HairbandVestBlue BootsPocket Computer

Bumping, as we Sonic fans barely use this thread to talk, but Mav, is it not possible to add tags for this thread so other Sonic fans have an easier time finding this thread?

It is possible, yes, but unlike the original forum, only staff and the OP can edit that stuff now.

Btw, when CRTs are allowed, we mostly need to work together for the big ones, meaning we probably have to do Big CRTs one at a time, so we don’t get overloaded.

Aside from 2-B and Tier 5 adjustments, I plan on going through each character of the verse who's name doesn't start with an S and revising them. Starting with The Avatar, then probably Tails, then so on.

Aside from 2-B and Tier 5 adjustments, I plan on going through each character of the verse who's name doesn't start with an S and revising them. Starting with The Avatar, then probably Tails, then so on.
Wouldn't Sonic be 2-B by scaling from NiGHTS? He clearly exists in the Sonic universe and appear in many Sonic games

I'm also planning to do a Time Stop resistance CRT for some characters cast when it will be possible to make them
Speaking of which, Rouge and Omega can move in Time stop in Sonic Heroes. Does that mean they have resistance or Shadow can make other people not be affected by time stop?

Speaking of which, Rouge and Omega can move in Time stop in Sonic Heroes. Does that mean they have resistance or Shadow can make other people not be affected by time stop?
Rouge can also move in the time stop switches in SA2 so that's just more evidence for her resisting. Though Shadow can time stop people with resistance such as Sonic who also moved in the time stop switches in SA2

plus the switches could just not stop the person who activated then
Why? The switches stops time everywhere without discrimination so why assume it just magically chose to not to freeze them too?
Also this also fits with Modern and Classic Sonic, as well as some of Sonic's rivals that also appear in Sonic Generations being able to move in the White Space created by the Time Eater

Since Sonic can resist Existence Erasure with no explanation, same logic can apply to Sonic and Rouge. Tho, I don’t think there is logic that says the rest of the cast can scale, unlike with breathing in space.

Back