• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic CRT (But only about the Emeralds stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first CRT about Sonic, so if something is wrong let me know.

What I would like to propose is the following:

Sol Emeralds and Chaos Emeralds

An addition of "at least Low 2-C" to the Sol Emeralds and Chaos Emeralds due to their combined power causing the merge and the destruction of Sonic and Blaze's universes. Also, another two justifications to be added is that the Chaos Emeralds empowered Classic Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray to destroy the Phantom King, who is Low 2-C and the Emeralds are more powerful than the World Rings

The Sol Emeralds 2-C tier justification needs to be changed, such as changing so that they can empower Blaze to fight and defeat the Egg Wizard and their full power should be as powerful as that of the Chaos Emeralds, which allowed Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Super Silver to match Solaris

Master Emerald

The Master Emerald should be upgrade to "At least 2-C" due to being stronger than the full power of the Chaos Emeralds, and the 4-A tier should be get rid, also, another justification is that the Master Emerald's power should be superior to that of the Super Emeralds (since it is the main reason why the Chaos Emeralds can be empowered into the Super Emeralds, as they are amplified by the ME's power)

Last edited:
It's stated in Knuckle's Sonic Channel profile that only Echidna's can draw the full power of the ME, hence why everyone else that used them apart from that old fart from Chronicles can't use it right

It's stated in Knuckle's Sonic Channel profile that only Echidna's can draw the full power of the ME, hence why everyone else that used them apart from that old fart from Chronicles can't use it right
Then I agree, but Ix would be upgraded then it would fit with his "omnipotent statment

Can you send the scan of it (translated) for extra proof?

Sadly so far It's only been translated to Spanish but I can't get someone to translate it.

Although Google translating shows the statement is there.

"He is now the only one who can use The Master Emerald true power" now means that being the last echidna is the only one who can do it.

Sol Emeralds and Chaos Emeralds

An addition of "at least Low 2-C" to the Sol Emeralds and Chaos Emeralds due to their combined power causing the merge and the destruction of Sonic and Blaze's universes. Also, another two justifications to be added is that the Chaos Emeralds empowered Classic Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray to destroy the Phantom King, who is Low 2-C and the Emeralds are more powerful than the World Rings

The Sol Emeralds 2-C tier justification needs to be changed, such as changing so that they can empower Blaze to fight and defeat the Egg Wizard and their full power should be as powerful as that of the Chaos Emeralds, which allowed Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Super Silver to match Solaris
I actually don't think this part even needs a CRT, since it's a continuation of the low 2-C thread, as long as you link that thread and explain you are just fixing things up it should be fine

The ME stuff needs this CRT to have staff approval tho

All this stuff makes sense to me.

Since the changes have been approved by everyone here (along with the approval from someone of the staff) and do not seem controversial, can I change and add the justifications I proposed?

Also, I realized that some Low 2-C Super characters (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray) need to be upgrade to "at least Low 2-C" as the people did with Classic Super Sonic, I don't know if I can change that or if I need another CRT separate to do this, as they must be able to reach the same level of power as both Blaze and Modern Sonic managed to use against the Egg Salamander

Last edited:
Since the changes have been approved by everyone here and do not seem controversial, can I change and add the justifications I proposed?

Also, I realized that some Low 2-C Super characters (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray) need to be upgrade to "at least Low 2-C" as well as Classic Super Sonic, I don't know if I can change that or if I need another CRT separate to do this, as they must be able to reach the same level of power as both Blaze and Modern Sonic managed to use against the Egg Salamander
Should probably get at least one more staff member approval first just to be safe

Since the changes have been approved by everyone here (along with the approval from someone of the staff) and do not seem controversial, can I change and add the justifications I proposed?

Also, I realized that some Low 2-C Super characters (Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray) need to be upgrade to "at least Low 2-C" as the people did with Classic Super Sonic, I don't know if I can change that or if I need another CRT separate to do this, as they must be able to reach the same level of power as both Blaze and Modern Sonic managed to use against the Egg Salamander
You can add what you saying in strikethrough in the pages, just link the low 2-C thread in the summary of your edit

Seol is not a VSBW staff member, you need someone else

Well, this is really just touching up the justifications and fixing scaling. Considering you got a staff member (and a half) to accept, this seems like it's alright to apply. I can do so later if nobody beats me to it.

Someone forgot to link this thread when making edits. Ant might reverse the changes

Alright, problem solved, I added the link of this thread in the edits to the staff and other people know why the profiles of the Emeralds were changed

Reactions: JED
Before this gets closed, could Sonic's profile be unlocked? I noticed there were several links that no longer work, so I have new links to replace them.

Before this gets closed, could Sonic's profile be unlocked? I noticed there were several links that no longer work, so I have new links to replace them.
Does this still need to be done. I can unlock the profile for you, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back