• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both Low 2-C

Link has the full Triforce

Sonic starts as Super

Speed Equalized

Both start 20 meters away

Fights in Hyrule

Who Wins and Why?

Votes:
Link (Four Swords): 0
Classic Sonic: 1

Last edited:
Link is Low 2-C. Not 2-C and is basically haxless

Sonic has a Low 2-C key too. Though I suggest replacing him with Super Mighty or Super Ray because they're also haxless and this would be fairer for Link

Saw you changed it to Super Ray. In that case I'm going with Ray due to him being a stonewall, having limitless stamina and can outlast and eventually defeat Link since he'll take more damage than Ray

Saw you changed it to Super Ray. In that case I'm going with Ray due to him being a stonewall, having limitless stamina and can outlast and eventually defeat Link since he'll take more damage than Ray
I was just looking at link's page and the only reason he is low 2-C is because of the Triforce. the Triforce which gives the user Low-Godly regen. SO can Ray get pass his Regen?

Wait, he posesses all the powers of the triforce? If so then I accidently made Link stomp since Ray hace no way around that

Triforce gives Link high resistance to void manipulation (also EE), and it also gives him resistance to transmutation via the powers of the triforce of courage.

Back