• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah unless this wiki gets new staff members or starts actually caring about what normal members think, we probably won't see an upgrade.
It has less to do with the staff and more to do with there not being enough comic buff here. Like, everyone knows there's problem with the profiles; but will anyone do something about it? Probably not. Just thinking about the work that'd need to go behind that project is a nightmare.

And as someone who could see the argument for 5-C Roshi still being considered an outlier, ratings are far more complicated than "This person can do this, so it certainly means they are this powerful."
That might be adequate in a versus debate, but not as a definitive statistic. We will always go for consistency over anything else. This is why we're particularly strict about outliers when compared to most other "Versus debating sites" because we're a versus debating site second and a verse indexing site first and foremost.

It has less to do with the staff and more to do with there not being enough comic buff here. Like, everyone knows there's problem with the profiles; but will anyone do something about it? Probably not. Just thinking about the work that'd need to go behind that project is a nightmare.

And as someone who could see the argument for 5-C Roshi still being considered an outlier, ratings are far more complicated than "This person can do this, so it certainly means they are this powerful."
That might be adequate in a versus debate, but not as a definitive statistic. We will always go for consistency over anything else. This is why we're particularly strict about outliers when compared to most other "Versus debating sites" because we're a versus debating site second and a verse indexing site first and foremost.
Yes but the wiki is inconsistent when it comes to deciding what's consistent

1. I said it WAS deemed as a outlier, read my comment before getting desperate.

2. Never said anything about superman, and i agree with low 2-C serious supes.

Idc on how much y'all hate the wiki decisions rn, because this certainly ain't the thread for this, it has been derailed enough.

Idc on how much y'all hate the wiki decisions rn, because this certainly ain't the thread for this, it has been derailed enough.
So, it was deemed wrong and they rejected literally almost all chances of changes

I'm not hating on the wiki, I just think some aspects of it are silly. Though that's just my opinion.

And meh, this thread is pretty much obsolete anyway. Who cares.

I don't think anyone's really hating the wiki, just finding some of the decisions of it questionable and getting confused and/or frustrated with it.

Yeah i'll pretend i believe on that, then they can be furstrated on a CRT or something, because here all they are doing is derailing the VS thread with unrelated complains.

This thread should be in F&G tbh since 2-A Wally ain't a thing (yet).

People aren't complaining about the profiles directly, people are complaining that there's no-one capable of fixing the profiles.

Agreed if this thread is going to continue it should be moved to F&G since the original topic has been derailed into comic book scaling issues and VSBW issues in general.

I was asked to close this thread due to that it is a stomp and has derailed. Is that acceptable?

Never mind. I read some of the above, and it was largely just subversive and destructive complaining. I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back