• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku: Xeno vs Soul King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a bad idea? Most likely so. Whelp, gotta hide in the corner, because I'm just testing something very important for research purpose.

4dc3d6b17a4b15fe6756243b3da5076a

vs.

4fgsrzT

Rules:

1. This is Son Goku: Xeno at his strongest from Dragon Ball verse without any injuries; whereas this is Soul King at his strongest from Bleach verse without any injuries.

2. Son Goku: Xeno in prime, transforms into Super Full Power Saiyan 4, absorbs Ki & Blutz Waves to limit, wields Power Pole, carries Senzu Bean, and wears Potara.

3. Soul King in prime, has Ōken, evolves & adapts to limit, absorbs Reiryoku, Fullbring, Souls & Reishi to limit, activates Blut Arterie, Blut Vene & Blut Vene Anhaben, and uses The Almighty, Antithesis, The Balance, The Compulsory, The Deathdealing, The Explode, The Fear, The Glutton, The Heat, The Iron, The Jail, The Love, The Miracle, The Overkill, The Power, The Question, The Roar, The Superstar, The Thunderbolt, The Underbelly, The Visionary, The Wind, The X-Axis, The Yourself, The Zombie, Enhanced Cross of Scaffold, Enhanced Time Tells No Lies, Enhanced Dollhouse, Enhanced Dirty Boots, Book of The End, Invaders Must Die, Digital Radial Invaders, Jackpot Knuckle, Shun Shun Rikka, Brazo Derecha de Gigante & Brazo Izquierda del Diablo.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

015 1474493721

Anywhere in Soul King Palace.

Note: Speed is equalized for an obvious reason.

Time Traveler Monkey: 0

White Supremist God: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Considering how the last thread ended, yes, it is a very bad idea.

I am honestly starting to wonder if you give these some kind of thought before doing them.

Yeah, this is not a good idea. And considering your behavior it seems you hate Soul King and want to incite a flame war.

He really doesn't, Die. From the time I've seen John, I've begun to think he just does what he thinks about and really doesn't give it much of a thought.

He just wants to see an actual discussion, but doesn't think twice about less than questionable decisions like the final comments on the last thread.

I dunno about that, at first I was "on his side" and believed what you did, but he has made numerous threads exactly like this one.He makes them as "verses thread boards" thread and gets called out on them for being labled improperly and then changes it to the more appropriate "Fun and Games board" thread, this happens repeatedly in his threads from what I've seen and his general attitude towards actual discussion in these threads when they don't go his way is overly serious to down right petty methods that make you question if he is truly doing it for an actual discussion or out of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back