• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) vs Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

There's a reason why Rimuru is the 7th strongest non-smurf 2-B

Rimuru stomps the verse even if you trow them all together

Seventh? I can't think of anyone above him beyond the 40K Gods, Destiny, Tokyo Babel and Arceus maybe.

Shulk, also the Lake Trio also Stomp him through Mind/Soul Hax well beyond the potency of anything in his verse.

He can incap with his resistance negation+incap methods, as Rimuru doesn't have resistance to resistance negation.

He doesn't, the example they gave is that Ultimate Skills SHOULD, but doesn't have any feats or statements of, defending against Resistance Negation that NEGATED A ULTIMATE SKILL, they tried to defend it by saying that THEY THE FANS decided that Ultimate Skills most defend against Pseudo-Ultimate Skills based off information on the Light Novel and the Web Novel is just a draft that can be inconsistent, which is not how this works.

Everything12 said:
He doesn't, the example they gave is that Ultimate Skills SHOUlD, but didn't have feats of, defending against Resistance Negation that NEGATED A ULTIMATE SKILL, they tried to defend it by saying that THEY THE FANS decided that Ultimate Skills most defend against Pseudo-Ultimate Skills based off information on the Light Novel and the Web Novel is just a draft that can be inconsistent, which is not how this works.
Rimuru already has Primitive Magic (or Origin Magic which is the one Yuuki uses (Power of Words) that bypasses US resistances that cannot be breached by Ultimate Skills in which Ultimate Skill penetrates resistances from Unique Skill users and multilayer barriers imbued with tons of resistances).

Also where did you get the term Pseudo Ultimate skill? You mean Ultimate Gifts?

I reread the chapters talking about Primitive Magic, just a few second agos, and it's says

"Primitive Magic was placed on a higher rank than the magic used by Demons. She said that it was the source of all magic. However, its characteristic wasn't manipulating physical phenomenon, but the power to affect the soul. While it had no effect on physical matters, its effect was tremendous inside the spiritual world.

In other words, it was a terrifying magic that could exert its effect while invalidating defensive barriers. I was surprised that it could even affect strong people who had awakened an Ultimate Skill."

So it bypasses Ultimate Skill reisstances but I don't think its enough for resistance megation, nor does Rimuru ever resist it, he only copies it and uses his own Primitve Magic to counter Yuuki's.

Anything that Ciel analyzed in-verse also grants him resistance to that said attack. The next chapter also explained that Primitive Magic don't work on him now and its nullified

I'm pretty sure that its never said that Ciel grants resistances to everything they anaylze, and the reason the Primitive Magic wouldn't work is not because he was resistant to it, the Magic would still have effected him otherwise Rimuru wouldn't have used Nullficiation Magic on Yuuki's Magic, and that is also the reason that Yuuki couldn't beat him after he gained Primitve Magic, because at that point Rimuru could counter any of Yuuki's own Magic.

Plus Primitive Magic doesn't have enough evidence to being Resistance Negation anyway, its just it can bypass Ultimate Skill resistances bu it doesn't negate them.

Anything that GS/Raphael/Ciel successfully analyzed grants him resistance to that attack. It's also the reason why Rimuru has Reactive Evolution and also its listed on his 3 tabbers. There's also the imaginary space clone tactics which Ciel analyze the target and resulted in the clone gaining resistances to every attack from his target.

Primitive Magic bypassing Ultimate Skill resistances is also a form of Resistance Negation. You're implying that Primitive magic can bypass any resistances since they ignore resistances which is NLF plus their resistances applies to every part of their body.

I'm not saying Primitive Magic can bypass every Resistance ever, just like how Ultimate Skills don't have resistance to everything, it would only bypass the Resistances that Ultimate Skills have.

Resistance Negation is gained by nullifying or just straight out ignoring Resistances, based off what I read the evidence is too lacking for full negation in my opinion and I'd say its more likely that Primitive Magic is just too powerful for Ultimate Skills to resist so it bypasses them, like Mind Hax with a potency of 1,000 against Mind Hax Resistance with a potency of 100.

Now I'm not exactly sure how the game works, but reading the effect makes it look like it's not Passive, as Goku has to attack first before the enemy is sealed.

AwkguyDB said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Well, Rimuru resists both so not a problem
Where does he resist Sealing?
He resist every ability in his verse due to analyzing Information Akashic Records. Rimuru should not be affected by Infinite Prison which sealed Veldora in an infinite space which also prevents interference and magic

AwkguyDB said:
Thats what I was told. Whatever I am still not seeing how Rimuru resist sealing though
Outdated profile, he resists virtually everything in-verse.

Back