• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) Abilities | DBH Upgrade + Stat Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow me to introduce you all to Dimensional Domain (別次元の領域).

It's an ability that sets the opponent's Stamina to 1 when the user is preparing to use any physical attack, making it so that pretty much anything will stun the target. Stunning, as has been established, prevents the afflicted from doing pretty much anything for a short time, and bypasses usual resistances. Characters with limitless Stamina are just as vulnerable to this.

Xeno Goku uses Dimensional Domain during his boss fight in the Prison Planet Saga.
And winning by means of AP isn't gonna be of much help either consider his Statistics Reduction Effects, like this on in Particular

Neutralization attack
If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and set the power of that enemy to 1.

When Goku is using a special move (E.G: Kamehameha) he'll automatically lock on to his opponent's location regardless of where they are and set the opponents power to a value of 1.

i have a question. Since Xeno goku has god ki/chi Doesn't he resist memory manipulation too? because in CC goku's page for resistances It says " Memory Manipulation (Beings with divinity cannot be affected by Android 21's waves, which can nullify powers. Which has also been shown to erase memories)"
WELL... To answer your question. Xeno Goku has Mind Manipulation Resistance so it applies regardless. Memory Manipulation is a subset of Mind Manipulation so he automatically resists regardless.

WELL... To answer your question. Xeno Goku has Mind Manipulation Resistance so it applies regardless. Memory Manipulation is a subset of Mind Manipulation so he automatically resists regardless.
Nope, Mind Manip have a wide range of effect, resist Mind hax doesn't always mean it is also grant resist to it subset, it is like resist void manip doesn't grant you resist to EE despite EE being a subset of Void Manip

Nope, Mind Manip have a wide range of effect, resist Mind hax doesn't always mean it is also grant resist to it subset, it is like resist void manip doesn't grant you resist to EE despite EE being a subset of Void Manip
I thought that you know, since the mind is what contains all the memories and to manipulate a persons memory you have to access their mind, then you know...

Well in that case give Goku resistance to memory manipulation since she did appeared in heroes and fighters evidently exist within heroes story, so the logic of God Ki as it worked in Fighterz should apply to Goku as well

Actually, this is a good time to try and quash this misconception: Xeno Goku has never possessed God Ki.

The one piece of evidence people have is a single misinterpreted line of dialogue from Ultimate Mission X, where people took Xeno Goku comparing himself to BoG Goku (as in, BoG Goku got his power from others, whereas Xeno Goku got his from training) as Xeno Goku saying he was BoG Goku. Nowhere else has it even been hinted that Xeno Goku was ever a god.

Could you also open Vegito (Xeno), as Goku Xeno get some abilities, it is reasonable that Vegito will also have them, thank in advance Ant
No problem. My apologies for being late with helping out.

Tell me here when I should lock the pages again.

Actually, this is a good time to try and quash this misconception: Xeno Goku has never possessed God Ki.

The one piece of evidence people have is a single misinterpreted line of dialogue from Ultimate Mission X, where people took Xeno Goku comparing himself to BoG Goku (as in, BoG Goku got his power from others, whereas Xeno Goku got his from training) as Xeno Goku saying he was BoG Goku. Nowhere else has it even been hinted that Xeno Goku was ever a god.
thanks for your answer

I could find plenty more to back these up but I think we get the point:
Statistics Amp
Statistics Reduction
Damage Boost
Stamina Recovery
Healing
Probability Manipulation

Should all be passive

And one more note,
Add Potara to his Fusionism Ability since he uses them in the anime, manga and games to fuse

Run these by Domino to confirm what should and shouldn't be passive from the above list
Alright but what about the passives though Domino and adding Potara as a means of Fusionism 🤔🤔🤔

Do they look good?

Hey there, I was wondering about something, shouldnt all these characters (Xenoku, Mechu, etc) have passive power nullification as well? Because, from what I've read, if the attacker has a Super move available and they fail the Charge Impact then they won't use that move.

Hey there, I was wondering about something, shouldnt all these characters (Xenoku, Mechu, etc) have passive power nullification as well? Because, from what I've read, if the attacker has a Super move available and they fail the Charge Impact then they won't use that move.
I'm evenly split on this actually cause on the one hand it could be considered game mechanic while on the other an actual thing...

For example, in a wiki battle suppose a character lead with a special attack? You could use prob manipulation to make the attack not connect but since he already used the Special move you can't exactly null it and nullifying his other attacks would only last to end of the round which wouldn't be that much time anyways.

And even then it still wouldn't be passive, more like Power Null via Probability Manipulation

Last edited:
I'm evenly split on this actually cause on the one hand it could be considered game mechanic while on the other an actual thing...

For example, not all characters

And even then it still wouldn't be passive, more like Power Null via Probability Manipulation
I think this makes more sense

Alright i'm done applying the change for both Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegito, is there anything else need to apply and discuss in this CRT before both profiles and the thread being closed???

Alright i'm done applying the change for both Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegito, is there anything else need to apply and discuss in this CRT before both profiles and the thread being closed???
Does Vegito have Dominion Domain effect written on his profile?
And did you give Goku and Vegito the passives (I haven't checked)
If so then there is nothing else

Well since where making changes why not these then:

High voltage
If you make it an attacker, you will halve the damage your team receives in that round. [Limited to 1 round]
Passive Damage Reduction

Technical tactics
At the beginning of each round, the power of the enemy with the highest power is super down.
Passive Statistics Reduction

Overwhelming speed
When you have 50% or more of your energy, make the enemy's charge impact speed super fast. [every time]
Passive Probability Manipulation so long as his stamina is 50% or more

Power beyond the limit
When your team's combat power is 4000 or higher, the power and guard are doubled. [every time]
Passive Statistics Amplification

Ready for battle
At the beginning of each round, if the energy of allies including yourself is in a pinch, the energy of all of them will be greatly restored, and the fighting power will be permanently +1000.
Passive Stamina Recovery & Passive Statistics Amplification Again

Outburst fighting spirit
At the beginning of the third round, he fully recovers his energy.
Passive Stamina Recovery Again

Extreme battle
At the start of the round, if your team's HP is 50% or less, the damage done to the enemy will be 1.2 times. [Permanent]
Passive Damage Boost

Pinch of friends

At the beginning of a round, if allies are tight, the damage done to enemies in that round is doubled. [every time]
Passive Damage Boost Again

Battle of the sanctuary
At the beginning of the round, your power and damage dealt are permanent 1.5 times. Also, when the strategy is decided as an attacker, the hero energy required to activate your special move will be reduced by the number of enemy attackers only in that round. [every time]
Passive Statistics Amplification & Passive Damage Boost AGAIN

Fragment of Senzu

If your energy is in a pinch before the strategy is decided, you will fully recover your energy and recover 1000 HP of your team. [One time only]
Passive Stamina Recovery and Passive Healing

I could find plenty more to back these up but I think we get the point:
Statistics Amp
Statistics Reduction
Damage Boost
Stamina Recovery
Healing
Probability Manipulation

Should all be passive

And one more note,
Add Potara to his Fusionism Ability since he uses them in the anime, manga and games to fuse

Run these by Domino to confirm what should and shouldn't be passive from the above list
☝️☝️☝️

So should I close this thread and lock the profile pages or not?

So should I close this thread and lock the profile pages or not?
Passives Should be added to Goku and Vegito pages
It should be noted that Goku should have Potara as Fusionism Option
And If not done already, Vegito should have Dominion Domain Effect

After that it's Done

Passives Should be added to Goku and Vegito pages
It should be noted that Goku should have Potara as Fusionism Option
And If not done already, Vegito should have Dominion Domain Effect

After that it's Done
All of them already added, could you checking the other

Okay. I will lock this thread along with the Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegito pages. Towa's page has already been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back