• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She has life force Absorption , Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, etc. As far as I know
But if this is a stomp U can change it to SSB Goku Post UIO2 or SSB Goku Broly Saga

I'm probably gonna redo this thread since they weren't to sure about whether or not this can be added.

Probably a bit late but Kali should be above base line given she is comparable to pantheon heads. All the lesser gods like Apollo are more baseline, then we have higher tiers like pantheon heads and those who scale to them, then we have more primordial beings or gods shown to be stronger than pantheon heads by a significant degree.

That said gods who don't directly show up on the main lore are admittedly harder to scale. The current top four are Tiamat, Olorun, Cthulu, and Jormungandr. My best guess is Tiamat is somewhere bellow them and either at or above pantheon head level. But as she does not show up in the main story...just a best guess.

Back