• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is Kali's speed? "Massively FTL+ via powerscaling" isn't a reason nor give ANY explanation to how fast she actually is. Also, Goku here has a slight AP advantage due to fighting someone who's superior to someone who's Baseline Low 2-C.

Goku VIA AP advantage. Unless we'd assume that Goku's not going to air punch Kali, and lose VIA Hax...

Slight invulnerabilities worthless if it's short...

And Goku takes beatings like a mad man.

Also, U.I can basically give Goku even more advantages, due to him finding his opponents weaknesses, while also taking them the second he finds them. He also grows stronger by the second. Even when mastered, we see this occur, more than once actually.

Unless the first thing Kali does is Hax Goku to shit, Goku wins this. I also don't see her using her invulnerability till a bit later in the fight. She doesn't know who he is in GENERAL. Let alone in U.I.

DB characters have certain degree of resistance to hax as shown in Vegito vs Buuhan fight.

so you can't say Kali would just one shot Goku with hax.

I know you're being sarcastic. But, if it's confirmed officially, then that's definitely the case. He overpowers supressed Jiren, who's CONFIRMED to be Beyond Time itself (Don't argue, cause you have no counter proof), and he ALSO overpowers FULL POWERED Jiren, who...well...originally gave U.I Goku trouble (That is, until Goku gained more Power/Speed/Defense VIA Ultra Plot Armor...I mean Instinct)...

"Don't argue, cause you have no counter proof"

I do

It's called hyperbole

If he was actually beyond time he'd both be Immeasurable and not be affected by the Cage of Time to begin with.

The Everlasting said:
"Don't argue, cause you have no counter proof"
I do

It's called hyperbole

If he was actually beyond time he'd both be Immeasurable and not be affected by the Cage of Time to begin with.
And Goku in SSB struggled against Krillin.

It's called supressing your Power. Jiren's known for it...

That has nothing to do with immeasurable acausal Goku. He needs to demonstrate something indicative of that. Where's your statement coming from exactly? Burden of proof isn't on us to discredit this baseless claim, but first for you to actually present evidence.

The real cal howard said:
>Is time itself

Goku's getting his butt whooped in this fight by Hit but better.
She doesn't even use Time powers in character. "Is time itself" means absolutely nothing. If anything she is simply stated to be the beginning of Time. All we know is that she fights using Hand-to-hand combat.

Yeah, that seems like a pretty clear cut hyperbole. This is in the context of him being transcendent to the powers of a guy who's known for timehax in verse, and he's not demonstrated any other sorts of properties indicative of such a status when said properties would be useful, as well as this being one isolated statement here with nothing else suggesting that.

You'd need a CRT anyways for immeasurable Goku, but I'm pretty sure this has been brought up and rejected before. That said, Kali's kinda vague.

If Kali is literally time, she should be abstract in some regard. Goku has no ability to hurt an abstract of that nature.

Kali's profile really seems to lack justification or explanation on what she can do.

Assaltwaffle said:
If Kali is literally time, she should be abstract in some regard. Goku has no ability to hurt an abstract of that nature.
Except...there isn't. Since, she's playable (Therefore not at ALL abstract, since Abstract beings don't have Physical Forms), and...well...

There's NO mention of her being abstract on me profile. It only states that she's the beginning of time itself. Not LITERAL Time itself...

Wokistan said:
Yeah, that seems like a pretty clear cut hyperbole. This is in the context of him being transcendent to the powers of a guy who's known for timehax in verse, and he's not demonstrated any other sorts of properties indicative of such a status when said properties would be useful, as well as this being one isolated statement here with nothing else suggesting that.
I mean, if that were the case, then why not state that "Jiren's surpassed Hit's Time abilities", rather than "Jiren's power transcends Time itself"?!

Her being playable isn't a debunk of being abstract. Are all 1A's just not 1A due to change on that level of reality being expressed in franchises containing said 1As? Is someone like Madoka Kaname not abstract because she has a tangible avatar? Lore generally takes precedence over gameplay anyways. She's got a rather flimsy justification, but that's not a reason to discredit it. Being the beginning of time itself? How else are you managing to interpret that than literally?

Because one sounds flashier. Even if it wasn't, its still incredibly inconsistent and a massive outlier.

Hmm. That does sound hyperbolic. Creating time or being born alongside time doesn't mean being literal time.

Yeah, that just seems to imply that she's super old or something and existed ever since the dawn of time. I don't know anything about smite though, so idk what it should be for her.

Hell, the creators/destroyers of the Hindu Universes don't even include Kali...

So, she's not the Beginning of time, since there were Gods who made Universes/Begun Time itself beforehand...

Tfw vs thread turns into smite revisions

Want me to make a thread about this? Or should someone else do it? I feel as though Assalt or you should do the honors. Cause, there's NO official/clear mention of Kali being the Beginning of Time Itself. Meaning, Goku may have a BIG advantage here...

Back