• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joseph because he outclasses Goku in Intelligence greatly. And has Mind Hax, Precognition and other crazy shit with Hamon.

Giving him a severe advantage the only way I see Goku winning is if you argue his Pure Hearted nature and Reactive Power level would make him unreadable to Joseph (Actually that makes no sense forget I said that).

how is his mind control used? also, i see no precognition on his page
Touching their head/Kissing them.

But it can probably be used via contact In general.

And he should have Precog as WOG stated he had Hermit Purple during BT. But if it's not on his page then Precog can be ignored.

What can Goku even do here then?
Goku does have better martial art skills and range, as his Kamehameha could destroy any ranged attack Joseph may use such as his tommy gun, grenades or Hamon charged items like a strand of hair, a cola bottle or even a pigeon. While Ultimate Hamon Overdrive applies to Joseph’s AP it doesn’t apply to his durability meaning the latter would still be 2.04 Tons of TNT.

its not on his BT key so no

I literally said it can be ignored and besides he still Outclasses in Int anyway.

does he start off with it
Joseph is EG but he's also Lazy asf his first move is to start ranged and analyse his opponents.

Then throwing them off guard once he tells them his Next Move.

But remember he's also Lazy asf and often goes for the Easiest route meaning him Mind Haxing from the start once realising it'd be a quick W is 100% within the realm of possibility.

And besides Kid Goku was headstrong and often rushes into his opponent's guy was an Agent Of Chaos.

Joseph would read his personality easily and KG also has a severe lack of Hax.

The only way he can win is by Overpowering him with RP imo.

Isn't Goku strong enough to one shot here? He clapped tao pai pai who one shot and killed general blue with his TONGUE and general blue scales to 3.72 tons.

Last edited:
Luckily I actually re-read OG Dragon Ball recently.

And he only clapped Tao once he grew stronger then him.

And again this is Kid Goku all he really has is Brute strength and only one Ki attack.

He's outclassed in basically everything but ap
I don't see the point, Goku is now stronger than Tao in this key, so shouldn't he one shot.

assuming he gets close enough then yeah sure.

But Joseph fought the Pillarmen who were physically stronger than and had the same level of int.

Yet still came out on top.
In terms of martial arts skill I'd say Goku's are better but josephs intelligence is way better it's not even close. It wouldn't be hard for Goku to land one attack while for joseph he'd have to land multiple attacks or use hax that ye normally wouldn't use.

Joseph normally does what's best for him in any particular situation
So what will he do against an opponent that can one tap him? I guess he can mind control but that's very hard to do and requires contact I think so it's out of the question against a hand to hand lord like Goku. Though I think Goku will be read like a book but I don't see joseph actually stopping him, what can joseph do?

So what will he do against an opponent that can one tap him? I guess he can mind control but that's very hard to do and requires contact I think so it's out of the question against a hand to hand lord like Goku. Though I think Goku will be read like a book but I don't see joseph actually stopping him, what can joseph do?
It depends what's quicker.

Running an punching someone.

Or Touching someone and taking a breath.

It depends what's quicker.

Running an punching someone.

Or Touching someone and taking a breath.
That's being dishonest here man, Goku has the power pole which gives him the range advantage and close combat advantage, as well as the close range skill advantage as well as a huge lifting strength advantage, it doesn't matter if joseph has analytical prediction, it will be near impossible to get close or even touch Goku without taking a hit himself, Goku's size makes this significantly harder.

That's being dishonest here man, Goku has the power pole which gives him the range advantage and close combat advantage, as well as the close range skill advantage as well as a huge lifting strength advantage, it doesn't matter if joseph has analytical prediction, it will be near impossible to get close or even touch Goku without taking a hit himself, Goku's size makes this significantly harder.
Yeah as I kinda mentioned earlier, Goku could create distance between Joseph and himself with the power pole or the maybe the flying nimbus but if Goku tries aiming the pole at the Joseph, he could grab it and conduct Hamon through it, pretty much making its range and effectiveness useless.

Yeah as I kinda mentioned earlier, Goku could create distance between Joseph and himself with the power pole or the maybe the flying nimbus but if Goku tries aiming the pole at the Joseph, he could grab it and conduct Hamon through it, pretty much making its range and effectiveness useless.
Joseph can't stop it lmao, he's at a ridiculous lifting strength and AP disadvantage, if he blocks he dies, and if he grabs he gets overpowered and one shot.

O shit i forgot Kid Goku had the power pole. And it extends to 380,000km as well.

But still Kid Goku still rushes in eith his fists. So I still see Joseph taking it.

Unless Goku uses the Pp first then nah

O shit i forgot Kid Goku had the power pole. And it extends to 380,000km as well.

But still Kid Goku still rushes in eith his fists. So I still see Joseph taking it.

Unless Goku uses the Pp first then nah
Yeah his pole is standard equipment, he doesn't use it only when he doesn't have it on him. He starts with it, so joseph gets bodied at close and long range. And kamehameha is a last resort if joseph somehow survives one attack from the pole. So for now I'm voting Goku.

Wait what Speed does Goku Power Pole extend at? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since Joseph might be able to react to it in time.
Around relativistic to SOL, he reached the moon and came back at ludicrous speed, although characters can react to it so joseph should be able to. But that wasn't really my point, my point was the powerpole is a long stick, it gives him range and unpredictability against an unarmed opponent like joe, so goku will be able to attack with the stick while joe will be out of range. the extend part is only to catch joseph off guard if he retreats out of range.

Back