• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Vs Flash (Barry Allen) (Post-Crisis)

Mulgara said:
He does, he crossed multiple temporal dimensions in Base.
What? Either way, you have to go by what the wiki says. If you disagree, try to get it changed. If it's excepted, you can say that.

Given the forum move, we should probably place everything on hold given all of this will be moot once the transition happens.

Mulgara said:
Goku has Immeasurable Speed, this is a blitz.
Yeh that is really funny joke exactlly like 1C Xeno Goku and Universal Saitama Also Flash so many feats Can be considered Immeasurable Speed feats, he even has feats Can be considered Irrelevant speed feats

Yeh that is really funny joke exactlly like 1C Xeno Goku and Universal Saitama Also Flash so many feats Can be considered Immeasurable Speed feats, he even has feats Can be considered Irrelevant speed feats

Xeno Goku is 1C, Saitama being Universal is a joke, he is like 6B.

Flash is massively faster than light + and so is Super Goku …in just his base form and then you add the transformations making him countless times faster and take into account that ultra instinct breaks limits causing ones power level to increase more and more which includes speed . Goku blitzing Flash doesn't seem farfetched to me .

Yeh I agree with Goku blitz Barry Allen, I disagree with Goku has Immeasurable speed, that just make no sense

Who the hell actually brought up the idea of Goku being Immeasurable LMAO

Maverick Zero X said:
So if Goku is faster here, isn't this just a one-sided 4-B vs Low 2-C match?
That why a make it fun and game because I am not sure if it is a stomp or not

Wally stomp Goku right?

well specifically the other world tournament isn't listed among the canon arcs since it wasn't in the Manga I wish it was canon tho . I think its possible Goku has immeasurable speed but I cant think of a feat for it.

There is absolutely no way Goku has immeasurable speed and if he does have a feat like that, then it's an even bigger outlier than Batman kicking Spectre.

LeonLMMC said:
well specifically the other world tournament isn't listed among the canon arcs since it wasn't in the Manga I wish it was canon tho . I think its possible Goku has immeasurable speed but I cant think of a feat for it.
I wish the whole anime was canon tbh, but still.

I doubt it is that possible, even if he got a immesurable feat it would end up as a outlier since they probaly wouldn't keep this "transcending linear time" and "moving through time and space" consistent or atleast a noticed trait of his, maybe xeno could but definitely not canon goku.

Hmm Barry still scales above the GL feats. In Rebirth Barry was also able to keep up with Wally pretty decently during Flash War (except when Wally got emotionally boosted but that won't matter for my following feat since it would be casual top speed) and Wally is going so fast that Jay Garrick and Superman (who scales to Green Lanterns) who are equally as fast have no chance at all at keeping up with him and Abra-Kadabra had to slow Wally down (he was controlling him) for them to (barely) keep up and since Rebirth Superman scales to Post-Crisis Superman it stands to reason that Post-Crisis Barry scales to Rebirth Barry.

Where did the argument of Goku being immeasurable even come from LOL

Something to do with Anime Goku travelling between the afterlife which some people seem to think are a separate Space-Time.

Barry should probably be immeasurable when running through time just like Wally, let this fight take place in the timestream and Barry still has a chance at winning against an immeasurable Goku OvO.

Also this may be the one Goku fight where Ultra Instinct might actually be useful since Flash's travel and combat speed will be around equal to Goku's but Goku might have the advantage in reactions, which never happens in speed equal matches lol.

@AgentJojoBerserk This is nothing lol check Wally West vs Emperor of Mankind.

Anyways apparently PC Barry can't really keep up with PC Wally in his prime (found out about that in a CRT) so I recommend changing this to Rebirth Barry who should have comparable speed to MUI Goku.

A few notes: I am not entirely sure that Flash can phase through Goku's ki attacks, Post-Flashpoint Barry who didn't have his powers for very long couldn't phase through GL's energy construct for instance. Now Flash can phase through regular energy beams such as Superman's heat vision (and even change it's vibrational frequency to let it target things it normally couldn't) but ki blasts aren't exactly regular, did Hit's attacks ever interact with ki blasts cause that might help to form a conclusion.

Goku also swatted away a few of Hit's intangible attacks, don't know if that changes anything?

Would bloodlust Goku blow up the planet?

Back