• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Vs Flash (Barry Allen) (Post-Crisis)

Lmao this match will soon possibly be filled with wanker - Idk but hey lets start the match

- Lemme take back what I said before I die

It is clear that flash speed blitzes but just a question out of curiosity, how fast is flash in the wiki?

Massively FTL+ (Fought with a suppressed Beerus, who should be moving at least as fast as his casual flight speed)

Massively FTL+ (Flew to a planet at 3/4th the speed of Whis)

Massively FTL+ (498 quadrillion times)

So just BoG Goku is 373.5 quadrillion time faster than light

When Flash scale to be far faster than Super he cusualy 87.6 quadrillion time faster than light

Do I imagine or is Goku really faster than Flash?

In Top, Goku is probably become at least thousands times faster than he fast he was in BoG

Lord JJJ said:
Massively FTL+ (Fought with a suppressed Beerus, who should be moving at least as fast as his casual flight speed)
Massively FTL+ (Flew to a planet at 3/4th the speed of Whis)

Massively FTL+ (498 quadrillion times)

So just BoG Goku is 373.5 quadrillion time faster than light

When Flash scale to be far faster than Super he cusualy 87.6 quadrillion time faster than light

Do I imagine or is Goku really faster than Flash? </div>
That is actually and surprisingly laughably incorrect, at least by in-verse consistency. The only reason why I'm not pushing my thread to rectify this laughably incorrect speed right now is because of the forum move.

MUI Goku SHOULD, using only Kaioken multipliers and no Super Saiyan amps, be 6.5 Quintillion times FTL or 13x Whis' Speed.

Which makes zero sense, hence the thread.

The Flash is faster. Whis's listed speed calc is specifically the fastest he has ever gone. Beerus scales to 3/4 the speed of a much more casual Whis, and Goku scales to a very casual Beerus. Conversely, The Flash scales far above the Green Lantern feat linked on his profile, and that feat is both casual and an outdated. This is the updated calc that puts Green Lantern alone within batting range of Whis's more common speeds.

But all that being said, this does not mean that The Flash can beat Goku in a fight. I'm relatively skeptical of the idea that any of Barry's durability negation can hurt Goku, given his ki shields. It's difficult for some higher tier characters to even approach Goku in this state without getting hurt. The Flash might just be vaporized for his efforts.

ClassicNESfan said:
The Flash is faster. Whis's listed speed calc is specifically the fastest he has ever gone. Beerus scales to 3/4 the speed of a much more casual Whis, and Goku scales to him. Conversely, the Green Lanter speed feat that Flash scales far beyond on his profile is both casual and an old calculation. This is the updated calc that puts Green Lanter alone within batting range of Whis's more regular speeds.
Did the feat you're talking about and lowballed it down; it comes out to 13x Whis' speed regardless when all is said and done with Kaioken Multipliers. AKA still massively faster than 87.6 Quadrillion times FTL.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Flash also scales to Wonder Woman, who has a speed feat of 52 quintillion c.
Surprisingly enough, Goku's ~lowball Super Saiyan-Incorporated speed is 52.2 Quintillion c which is as close as we're ever gonna get to an "Equal" Speed in the stupidly wide tier that is Massively FTL+.

well it's stated that Flashs durabilitys at least building level normally so his speed is kinda like a Hax that boosts his attack power and durability when his just moving very fast so his power level in the Dragon ball verse wouldn't be anywhere near as high as Gokus . like if his durability negation options are Hax it won't affect Goku because Dragon ball follows the logic of if my Raw power is greater than yours than your weird powers won't stop me examples of this are Majin Vegeta refusing Babidis mind control orders when he already has the symbol and Babidi was in his head trying to order him telepathically . Vegito gets turned into a candy ball by Super Buu and despite his body no longer having organs talks and proceeds to beat up Super Buu as a piece of candy . Hit puts Jiren in a prison made of time Jiren Chads his way out . Imo Goku just tanks and one shots him like even if Flash could negate his durability and land a damaging blow as long as Gokus alive and conscious long enough if flash cant breath in space (dunno if he can or not ) Goku instant transmissions him to space and flash suffocates to death .

Thelastmlg said:
Unoriginal Memes said:
Flash also scales to Wonder Woman, who has a speed feat of 52 quintillion c.
It became a outlier.
It was also an extremely messed up calc in the first place. Matt calculated one shard's speed and left it at that, despite her blocking trillions of shards.

Guess that just makes it even more of an outlier.

I disagree with that opinion there's more evidence that they can then they can't . Its clearly an aspect of the characters shouldn't all aspects of the characters be taken into account when discussing VS debates

LeonLMMC said:
I disagree with that opinion there's more evidence that they can then they can't . Its clearly an aspect of the characters shouldn't all aspects of the characters be taken into account when discussing VS debates
OK, then make a thread about it after the forum shift. You have to go by the site's rules, if you disagree convince others to change it to your belief. Until then, you'll just have to live with the current rules.

We had a recent thread about that because the characters who scales above Vegito used to have resistance to Transmutation, but it was agreed that resistances did not scale like that so they were removed from anyone who did have feats of resisting it, and if AP did resist the Hax then it was agreed that would more likely be a weakness of the hax and not a power of the characters.

what Data lead to those agreements being made I ask out of curiosity because even if I disagree im willing to accept it not being accepted out of majority vote .

Bloodlusted? Sad this isn't Wally. Anyways Barry has no speed steal apparently but he is bloodlusted so time travel and phasing will be his go-to wincons. I'm neutral for now.

Back