• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Toei) vs Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.) | (1 - 0 - 0)

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Match Rules
  • Both in Character (Important Note: Will doesn't use her best hax in character during combat)
  • Speed is Equalized (Infinite vs Immeasurable is a no no)
  • High 3-A versions (Buu Saga Goku vs Arc 7 - 11 Will)
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
  • Standard Battle Assumptions (Everything Else)

Son Goku (Toei): 1 (Wankbreaker,

Will Vandom:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Existence Erasure, Power Nullification, Transmutation, and Reality Warping look like Will's strongest win-cons here. Goku's best bet is closing the range and exploiting his higher Battle IQ in close combat. Neutral right now.

The amount of haxes on this profile scare me
It shouldn't, she (like several characters from the W.I.T.C.H. verse) don't really use their more devastating hax in character so Goku isn't going to get screwed over immediately or mid way through the battle. It's one of the reasons why I like the verse because while it's characters have magic hax, they still fight with hand to hand combat and energy blasts.

I can write out some of the ways Will fights if you want?

So what are in character haxs she uses and what would be her first move
Sorry this took a bit, I was busy and I wanted to grab scans so you guys didn't half to spend much time looking through the profiles to get visuals on what I was saying, hopefully the scans work, the stuff is all on the profile, I'm just trying to make it easy

Offensive Starting Move

* Close Combat/Energy Attacks: Will's main starting move is mostly hand to hand combat and energy attacks, her melee combat skill is nothing compared to Goku's but to give a general Idea, she possess martial arts skill comparable to her teammate Hay Lin, who can counter attacks with the skill of an expert martial artist and her team the important parts of a fighting style that's a mix of acrobatics/dance and battle, and her entire character revolves around teaching her students sports mixed with various weapon combat. Her clothing also acts instinctively and deflects or stops attacks that she wouldn't be able too or didn't see coming. Finally, her energy attacks are mainly beams that she uses at various ranges, no real special properties that are useful in combat though (they can close portals with them), overall the beams just do damage.

Defensive Starting Moves

* Barriers and Teleportation: While she fights close up, Will uses barriers/aura consistently for defense like when the Dark Mother started their fight with an energy punch, Will blocked it while she was coated in energy. They can vary in size, plus they are the same as the Heart's which can make barriers that can reflect attacks back twice as hard. She also teleports a lot to escape from others like against the Dark Mother. Note that she can even teleport others to or from her location to another through Teletransportation

Supporting Abilities & Hax Moves

* ESP: Will has a danger sense that warns her of threats nearby, and she can sense people and objects exact location without seeing them (She basically has Ki Sensing in all honesty).

* Magic Clankers: Her magic clankers can effect reality but she mainly uses them to disarm or restrain others (who have infinite lifting strength).

* Telekinesis: During some combat situations Will has used her magic to stop objects and move a ton of people away from the battlefield. Now she wouldn't immediately grab Goku with her magic and restrain him, it's possible it might come up later in the fight.

* Invisibility & Intangibility: Will likes to use invisibility to sneak around but it's obviously useless on someone like Goku, but she has the ability to use an intangibility cube that protects whatever is inside it as anything else will pass through it. Note, she opted to use this on W.I.T.C.H. HQ and not herself because she wasn't worried about herself, however this has the potential to come up if she feels threatened.

* Resistance to Energy: Guardians are basically immune to their own element (Will's being raw energy) which they absorb and become empowered by if hit by it, dark versions of their element bypass this to some extent.

Not in character stuff

Basically Will's, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Power Nullification and so on were one to two times us things she never really bothered to use against her opponent, only in situations to defuse tension, help others (like using her Existence Erasure to erase the evil magic from a planet), or turning one thing into another. Now if Goku was fighting Will's team member Irma Lair, he'd half watch out for hand gesture Transmutation because she occasionally does that just to be a jerk, to have fun or to prove a point. Goku would need to piss Will off or put her in a situation so bad, she'd resort to that but it's unlikely because even against stronger opponents, she didn't decide to use those.

Will's Advantages/Win Cons

In my opinion, Will's only win conditions are TK (infinite lifting strength) and outlasting Goku with her infinite stamina + supporting stuff like her attack reflection barriers, Intangibility cube and her resistance/absorption against her element (energy) so ki attacks would actually amp her. That's about it because even with her skill she's mega outclassed by Goku's fighting skills/battle IQ, I only added the details of her fighting skills so no one has to wonder how skilled she is.

Last edited:
Sorry this took a bit, I was busy and I wanted to grab scans so you guys didn't half to spend much time looking through the profiles to get visuals on what I was saying, hopefully the scans work, the stuff is all on the profile, I'm just trying to make it easy

Offensive Starting Move

* Close Combat/Energy Attacks: Will's main starting move is mostly hand to hand combat and energy attacks, her melee combat skill is nothing compared to Goku's but to give a general Idea, she possess martial arts skill comparable to her teammate Hay Lin, who can counter attacks with the skill of an expert martial artist and her team the important parts of a fighting style that's a mix of acrobatics/dance and battle, and her entire character revolves around teaching her students sports mixed with various weapon combat. Her clothing also acts instinctively and deflects or stops attacks that she wouldn't be able too or didn't see coming. Finally, her energy attacks are mainly beams that she uses at various ranges, no real special properties that are useful in combat though (they can close portals with them), overall the beams just do damage.

Defensive Starting Moves

* Barriers and Teleportation: While she fights close up, Will uses barriers/aura consistently for defense like when the Dark Mother started their fight with an energy punch, Will blocked it while she was coated in energy. They can vary in size, plus they are the same as the Heart's which can make barriers that can reflect attacks back twice as hard. She also teleports a lot to escape from others like against the Dark Mother. Note that she can even teleport others to or from her location to another through Teletransportation

Supporting Abilities & Hax Moves

* ESP: Will has a danger sense that warns her of threats nearby, and she can sense people and objects exact location without seeing them (She basically has Ki Sensing in all honesty).

* Magic Clankers: Her magic clankers can effect reality but she mainly uses them to disarm or restrain others (who have infinite lifting strength).

* Telekinesis: During some combat situations Will has used her magic to stop objects and move a ton of people away from the battlefield. Now she wouldn't immediately grab Goku with her magic and restrain him, it's possible it might come up later in the fight.

* Invisibility & Intangibility: Will likes to use invisibility to sneak around but it's obviously useless on someone like Goku, but she has the ability to use an intangibility cube that protects whatever is inside it as anything else will pass through it. Note, she opted to use this on W.I.T.C.H. HQ and not herself because she wasn't worried about herself, however this has the potential to come up if she feels threatened.

* Resistance to Energy: Guardians are basically immune to their own element (Will's being raw energy) which they absorb and become empowered by if hit by it, dark versions of their element bypass this to some extent.

Not in character stuff

Basically Will's, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Power Nullification and so on were one to two times us things she never really bothered to use against her opponent, only in situations to defuse tension, help others (like using her Existence Erasure to erase the evil magic from a planet), or turning one thing into another. Now if Goku was fighting Will's team member Irma Lair, he'd half watch out for hand gesture Transmutation because she occasionally does that just to be a jerk, to have fun or to prove a point. Goku would need to piss Will off or put her in a situation so bad, she'd resort to that but it's unlikely because even against stronger opponents, she didn't decide to use those.

Will's Advantages/Win Cons

In my opinion, Will's only win conditions are TK (infinite lifting strength) and outlasting Goku with her infinite stamina + supporting stuff like her attack reflection barriers, Intangibility cube and her resistance/absorption against her element (energy) so ki attacks would actually amp her. That's about it because even with her skill she's mega outclassed by Goku's fighting skills/battle IQ, I only added the details of her fighting skills so no one has to wonder how skilled she is.
Would this absorption work against physical attacks imbued with this element? Goku constantly reinforces his defense and offense with ki, and if that gets breached due to something like being caught off guard, he gets injured by some hilariously outlierish things, like rocks, or a laser.

Would this absorption work against physical attacks imbued with this element? Goku constantly reinforces his defense and offense with ki, and if that gets breached due to something like being caught off guard, he gets injured by some hilariously outlierish things, like rocks, or a laser.
I don't think so, It's not shown as far as I know. The Guardians have only absorbed their elements in their natural form, not if it's amping a physical attack. So a ki infused punch should still do damage.

Back