• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku fights the God of Thunder (12-16-0).

Thor undoubtedly has more experience considering his history but people have argued Thor has more combat skill. So his wincons include that as far as those people are concerned. Including myself.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He could also potentially use a Vice Shout, but more importantly are the people who voted for thor gonna come back and clarify their arguments?
Yeah, we need that.

I am also about to make another thread so we can clarify this better and because the thread is about to reach 500 replies.

Also @Adem are you still on Thor's side? Just to make sure because your argument relied more on Warrior's Madness more than anything.

The FRAs could at least say which 'FRA' they are voting for, because that's annoying to not know if they are voted for something already dismissed or not.

But the examples used to give Thor higher skill, such as Iron Fist, are objectively more skilled than Thor. And even those characters aren't definitively more skilled than Goku or anything.

As for experience, again that was deemed irrelevant as Goku's skill surpassed people with millions of years of experience.

No there were other examples like Thor fighting people who have thousands of years of experience actually going around and mastering combat styles from many cultures.

Iron Fist isn't more skilled than Goku???

I already said why people disagree with this above.

We went over the energy absorption Goku teleports for a opening sense it's Thor hammer that absorbs energy not himself everything else is open. How is experience legit when I can predict you like 3 different ways

EmperorRorepme said:
No there were other examples like Thor fighting people who have thousands of years of experience actually going around and mastering combat styles from many cultures.
Iron Fist isn't more skilled than Goku???

I already said why people disagree with this above.
Those exemple are what he meant by 'debunked by Goku being better than people who have millions of year of experience'.

And to add to this, if years of experience is the ultimate metric, then Goku edges Thor out because he surpassed people far older than him in no time.

We don't use age = skill metric though we use statements and feats as far as I know. Otherwise Ikki would definitely not be regarded "one of the most skilled on the wiki" or whatever.

EmperorRorepme said:
Which is what me and other explained above doesn't mean much since it's only Beerus and King Kai who aren't especially skilled at all.
first, the experience and skill argument are seperated.

Second, no one claimed either are unskilled, especialy not King Kai who's litteraly known in the setting as the best martial art trainer ever beside Whis, they just claimed Beerus was lazy but even if he is, we are told Whis actively try to teach him UI so he is training.

Really need another thread.

Hundreds,Thousands,Millions

How does this matter when I can use the Air and malice in you to perdict you and find weakness in your moves and style

Back