• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Sephiroth questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Sephiroth still use Supernova? His Safer Form can but is that just an asthetic change or a completely different version of Sephiroth? WoG states AC Sephiroth to be the strongest IIRC but does he still retain that ability?

Is Dissidia canon to the main games? If so what proves that is there a statement which states that or something because I'm not sure

He also has a speed statement from Dissidia which make him fast and would they be usable and canon?

Sephiroth's speed

And he does this - https://youtu.be/3ws7BeK6DS0?t=271 in AC which might class as a speed feat and could get a calc since heat energy = speed right? I saw a calc/feat like it a while ago on here

Calc in question:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Dante's_Sword_Drop

Super Nova was his Limit Break even in base form.

Dissidia is canon as far as I can tell, but we can't scale anyone from it due to the unreliable nature of Crossovers.

He already scales to FTL characters, so not sure how helpful that would be.

I don't see anything in that scene that would imply a greater speed than what's already on the profile.

Ah Thanks for the main clearup, but I still have a few more questions

I kinda forgot they mentioned his Supernova in crisis core, probably my bad there. He wasn't confirmed Solar System busting then just dwarf star+ but its his main ability so he always has it

So they descriptions and stuff would be canon right? I think they were used for the Ifrit calc - https://imgur.com/GL3sxPV? But what happens in game wouldn't be canon for obvious reasons like Sephiroth couldn't beat Ultimecia because she is Galaxy level for instance just like Link couldn't beat Kirby because he can beat him in Smash Bros or something along those lines

Yeah I just checked Seph is already FTL+ off Bahamut Fury isn't he which is like dozens of times FTL in his case. But the other feat might be cool to have a look at too see how fast it is

Ah nice, and thank you again

So the speed description can be taken at face value I guess

And to clarify cross scaling is scaling to other characters that haven't canonically met right? E.g Sephiroth is universe level since you can beat Exdeath in the game or Galaxy level since you can beat Ultimecia. But he could also be planet level as he could be beaten by Tidus if the same logic is used. Nobody else is scaled to crossovers either as far as I know since they are un canon, Raiden Isn't High 6 - A since you can beat Kratos in all stars, Luigi isn't universal since he can beat ness ect...

That's exactly what cross-scaling is and yeah, you can't do that.

Otherwise every protagonist in Final Fantasy history would be Low 2-C or higher.

Aren't Neo Exdeath and Cloud of darkenss 2 - C?

But yeah, it would result in every character being extremely wanked like you said or extremely downplay if you scaled them to the weakest character Noctis who isn't planetary or Firion who is barely planetary at 5 - C. And its a crossover so the events of the game itself are not canonical unless stated otherwise

But I guess my question has been answered so this thread can be closed and thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back