• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Resistance for Zahard and Eduan

I am proposing that the some Resistances for Zahard and Eduan against the powers of Regulars, Rankers and High Rankers. Due to the fact that it was stated that the 10 Great Family heads also received the contract not to be affected by the beings of those who were born in the Tower or the powers of those who are not Irregulars should be escalated to the Resistances of Zahard and Eduan

By the way, do you agree with the OP?

And I also have other proposals in this thread, like scaling the some resistances from Baam without Thorn to Eduan, Zahard, Urek and Enryu

No I don't, the Zahard that we saw was a more recient Data version rather then a projection of the original, you can tell this by how similar he looks when Young Zahard was talking about him during the flashback. So it's not like the original one controlls both versions but rather each version is a seperate individual.

No, it was literally stated that both 10 Great Warriors also have a contract to be resistant to the powers of those who were born in the Tower

The one that they all singed granted them to be immortallity, Zahard is the only one that had the extra contract that granted the invincibility. The reason why the 10GW are not worried about the rest of the tower is due to their immense power rather then a contract, just like how Urek was completly unaffected when he was fighting Hell joe and the Red Thryssa.

The only reason we would actually not be effected is due to the shear difference in power rather then an innate resistance.

We have no idea on how Spells affects Irregulars in general or if they have an innante resisntace to them, Baam is just simply abnormal with way too many varibles to make the comparison with the Thorn and the two pieces of Administators he has.

No I think Limited Invulnerability will do for now, it's more like who deals the damage rather then the attack itself so if an irregular was to use Ice Shinsoo it would effect him, assuming it was at Zahard's level.

I agree with JBennett here. It seems to be more a "who's stronger than who" thing like with reverse shinsoo flow. Similar to DBZ where folk can brute strength their way through hax.

I think we should wait for some more proper showings.

In Season 2 Chapter 309 Adori Zahard was stated to be able to destroy : Everyone on the Hell Train + F.U.G + The Po Bideau Family by herself because of that statement there is alot of debate of Gustang vs Adori that i have seen most peoples believe Gustang win but there is peoples who believe that Adori win. I think we will need to wait and see Adori Zahard, Grace Mirchea Luslec or Baek Ryun or another top tier non Irregular fight against The 10 Great Warriors ( Hendo Lok Bloodmadder not included ) or Zahard to have the answer

Back