• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of many scenes they don’t but there probably is one they do, so I could go looking for it if you don’t have the clip on hand. Though I still don’t think that’s enough justification to say the explosions should absolutely scale to the freezing power. Heck Doom’s Heat feat also comes from an explosion and it was downgraded, so if I should reupgrade Doom I will tomorrow when I get the chance.

From my short viewing, it seems that:
  • Volume 1-3 will relatively be the same at HIgh 8-C, though some characters need adjusting like Yang, Blake and etc... since they are 8-C for some reason
  • Nobody seem to have a problem with scaling Characters from Volume 7 and 8 to 7-C and Class G via Penny's calc
  • I haven't seen much disagreement on the Massively Hypersonic calc, just need to discuss all who scales to it.
  • Much of the discussion seems to revolved from Volume 4-6 and the feat that the cast should scales to.
  • The new Maiden's Storm calc, as well as Salem's storm calc and Monstra's calc has been posted and there don't seems to be much discussion on the topic so far.

I don't even remember there being a ******* Heat Resistance Site Wide CRT. If there was, then I have to be ******* blind.
Same, Dargoo kept saying he was going to make one and told everyone about it and then he never made it
There was one, it was however delayed until the summer on grounds of the OP "destabilizing the wiki" for doing so mid-year when people aren't as active.

It went on for a good while though, so it is surprising you guys didn't see it. The reasoning mostly boiled (heh) down to the physics being applied not actually working, less than on whether resisting your atoms taking on/losing thermal energy being the same as tanking kinetic energy.

Eh is she really that much of a glass cannon? She took Yangs initial punches, Hazel’s sucker punch as well as the giant Dust rock with no damage.

The only things that actually did something were Yang’s explosion and Hazels Dust infused punches.

Salem's body is in a constant state of Logia Intangibility. Even if she did tank any attack from the main cast, her durability should not scale to her own AP, since that would mean Yang and Hazel get 6-C, which would be massive outlier.

At most, her durability would scale a little higher than Yang and Hazel.

Salem's body is in a constant state of Logia Intangibility. Even if she did tank any attack from the main cast, her durability should not scale to her own AP, since that would mean Yang and Hazel get 6-C, which would be massive outlier.

At most, her durability would scale a little higher than Yang and Hazel.
wait Salem is in a constant state of Logia intangibility?
can you show me the proves

not that i don't belive you just wanna know the sources

It's blatantly shown, when Hazel rips into her she 'bleeds' everywhere and just reforms back. Whatever tar the Grimm are made out of, she's made out of the same material too. Except that because of the Brothers' curse, she can't actually die.

Bump. So are all these calcs good to be implemented or is there still debate?
Believe that the speed of Monstra is super inflated.

The speed is basicly calculated via. upscaling from sperm whale. It is then assumed that Monstra is moving at maximum velocity, and that the storm has around the same speed as Monstra.
Instead of... calculating the speed of Monstra in the actual storm scene.

Volumes 1-5 would keep the current speed ratings, just Volumes 6-8 would be changed to MHS

Also the key names should be changed a bit to reflect timeskips/arcs rather than just volumes: Beacon Arc, Post-Beacon Arc/Haven Arc, Post-Haven Arc, and Atlas Arc

As long as we have reason to believe she would upscale from all Grimm. Also, the storm would have been made by multiple Tempests, not just one. So you'd need proof that she's stronger than the collective.

As long as we have reason to believe she would upscale from all Grimm. Also, the storm would have been made by multiple Tempests, not just one. So you'd need proof that she's stronger than the collective.
Wasnt even implying that just implying that she'd be stronger than a single one

I mean sure. If a Tempest is comparable or above the main cast, she should scale above it. But if a Tempest has an arbitrary tier stronger than the main cast, you'd need direct evidence that she's stronger than it.

I do have a few questions, if they were already answered then my bad.

For the 7-C calc for Penny, while they can't fly up all the way to their needed height, they are still moving upward even before they use any extra thrusters (at 2:35), so I'm not sure if dividing it by four is exactly right for the calc. Though, Penny was clearly lifting it faster than it was going before, so I think there's an argument for her still outputting more than at least a quarter of the energy.

Wokistan rejected the mech calc, and DMUA seemed to agree with him, so... is that feat scrapped for now?

Other than that, the rest seems fine from a cursory glance.

Don't care about RWBY scaling or whatever, but since this is about my calc. The mech earthquake calc should be scrapped, yes.

From what I remember Amity was stated to crash after Penny stopped lifting it, which shows that it was falling without her. In fact Amity cannot go up, they needed the explosion from the dust to propel them upwards. The stabilizers were suppose to keep it in place after it reach their desired height.

Also I'm certain that's just the camera scrolling down, not Amity going up, since the clouds in the background are moving as well.

Unless you're talking about a different scene from another chapter?

Last edited:
My bad on them falling then, but while it was falling, it was rather slowly. But regardless, without the thing moving on its own, my argument hardly matters.

It was moving downwards on its own, Penny pushed it back into orbit for a bit. Penny's push is what the 7-C calc is of
I know.

My point was that if it was moving upward, then the energy the things released was more than simply keeping it static in air, and so the amount the final result had would have needed to be divided by more than 4.

As it was not moving upward, that argument has no leg to stand on, which is why I said it doesn't matter anymore.

Yeah thats what was agreed on, we agreed the mech eqrthquake wasnt useable halfway through this thread

Still waiting o that centr of gravity calc tho

You're going to have to do it yourself because DMUA said it was close to impossible to calc.
I mean, I don't think I said it was nearly impossible, I just didn't want to go through the trouble

And if I did say it was nearly impossible, I'd be wrong because I'm pretty sure I could just use the mech itself as a frame of reference to how much they're knocked back
No?

Status
Not open for further replies.