• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Major Lego Movie Revisions (Wyldstyle and Lego Batman)

So tbf the current profile for wyldestyle is kinda stinky and there is a bit to add to it

Real World Revisions

so the "Real World" key is a bit odd it's stated "Her entire existence is technically a figment of Finn's imagination as she is a normal Lego toy" however this isn't the case in the first movie we see Emmet moving on his own on Finn's dad's desk, we do see this ability get better as in the second one the characters are seen being able to move a lot more freely even wyldstyle here in the final battle as well as the most notable feat for these characters which is tanking an explosion about half the size of a washing machine but here's what I recommend to add to this specific Key starting off with P&A

Inorganic Physiology (Is a sentient lego)

Small Size Type 2 (Is about 4 cm tall)

that's actually about it for P&A we do actually have two feats to talk about here some are just good to note for an Idea of Power

Below Average Human level (Can withstand a fall off of a table, Comparable to Rex Dangervest who can send himself flying by pounding on the ground, Can destroy an entire Lego set with a single blow and tear them apart) tbh these feats are kinda goofy but they are impressive for a 4 cm person

Street Level (Comparable to Rex Dangervest who tanked this explosion point-blank it kinda just looks street tier to me) but that's about it unless if I missed anything I guess Explosion Manipulation with that heart bomb she uses in that street level justification scene so yeah now onto the Real World

Real World

So I wanna start with the abilities to get added to her

Martial Arts (Can take on several of Lord Business' robots henchmen at the same time)

Weapon Mastery (Shows Proficiency with the various weapons she makes on the fly)

Vehicular Mastery (Has shown to be good with the various vehicles she builds on the fly such as the Motorcycle made of garbage)

Acrobatics (Has shown to pull acrobatic maneuvers during her escapes)

Information Analysis (Is able to scan various legos to find what she needs for a build)

Body Control (Is able to pop off her hair and should be comparable to emmet who can turn his head a full 360 degrees) so yeah let's move on to some potential AP upgrades

So the current justification for her AP is a bit bad given that the way she builds takes them apart brick by brick and not a singular motion but I do have two feats to get more solid scaling mainly This one where Emmet makes a crater and Lord Business tanks an explosion that's strong enough to destroy his lego brick building and here's one I made where Rex Dangervest punches a "Glassteroid" which could get her to higher tiers also some other notable feats is Emmet busting this large Cake Construction.

Canon

this is just about how Lego Batman should scale it's just referenced here and should work to prove he's canon to the verse but yeah that's all I have rn

alright! now we can potentially have Small City-Level for the cast due to that calc being evaluated I might make one for the cake destruction but for now we do have one for scaling for the real-world key at Wall Level surprisingly

Back