• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am currently binging through the anime (about the 9th time I've done so since it came out) in hopes of finding hax for the characters

Here is some stuff I found.

Firstly, Why doesn't Kurapika have limited Power Nullifcation?

The Ability I am referencing is mentioned in his profile " Chain Jail (The Restraining Middle Finger Chai): Shaped like a hook, it wraps around Spiders and restricts their movement. It also forcefully causes its prisoners to enter Zetsu, shutting off their aura and preventing the use of Nen abilities. It is only possible to escape from the Chain Jail through brute force. Kurapika imposed a Limitation onto this chain so that it can only be used to deal with members of the Phantom Troupe.[50] If this condition is violated, Kurapika will die. This Limitation was needed in order to increase the strength of the ability. The chain is so powerful that Uvogi, the strongest in physical strength amongst the Troupe, couldn't break free. "

It essentially locks whoever is chained in a form of Zetsu, Where they can't unleash or use Their Nen (Spirtual Energy) It should still be worth mentioning regardless if it works on only troupe members or not.

Gon should have Resistance to Parlaysis as heResisted The Paralysis Dart shot at him during the 5th Phase of The Hunter Exam. (Best Clip I could find)

Killua was Capable of Accurately Predicting the Timing and Positoning it would take him to counter a dart he cannot see, He basically predicated where the Dart would hit, giving him Precognition.

Also, Any User of Zetsu should have some form of Presence Concealing, Probably Limited Invisibility, As they completely conceal the sense of them being Present, as described by Leorio. They essentially even become "Transparent"

Gon should have a weak form of Regenerationn as he was able to heal his broken arm in 1 month, while it would've taken a normal Human 4.

He then Healed A Broken Arm in 10 days. (The Reason it was 1 month in the previous scan is because he took a nen attack without protection which would usually instantly kill someone)

Back