• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM - Some God's Abilities that should have been applied to the character profile section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
— • Trouble Topic

About One Punch Man

On the topic of this problem, common people say that GOD can't do Time Manipulation, and common people say that he reasoned like that because in God's own profile no Time Manipulation was applied. However, after I checked, I just realized, what they said was true, okay straight to the point. So, now I want to make a submission about Time Manipulation based on "Time stop" For God.

Proof of problem
=

— • Observation For The Problematic

From what I observed. to be honest, there are some other abilities that are not listed & ignored in the character profile section.

Such As :
  • Law Manipulation
  • Death Manipulation
  • Soul Manipulation
however, I will put that issue aside. the main problem now is "Time Stop" based "Time manipulation". Alright, I'll get started.

— • Explanation For Context

→ God's case that proved to have a Time Stop.

the first case stated from the evidence that I brought, god openly said: "I saw brain cells... Or perhaps the structural diagram of the universe... It sort of looked like the surface of Jupiter... Something like God . Time was stopped, and it peered into me. I felt fear, and yet, at the same time, a mysterious power flowed into me. In that instant, I was enlightened about my destiny"

the second case, god gave power aka "power bestowal" to psychos and orochi, here it is clearly seen that all time in the opm verse stops instantly. except only god can move, cause, he controls time by limiting his area for walked time so he can communicate with psychos.

:

alright. I think that's all I can say, the rest I leave to the moderators or other staff to provide input.

›› Only Staff & Admin which I Vote

Result : @ByAsura (Agree For Possible Time Stop, Death Manipulation.) @Emirp sumitpo (Agree For Possible Time Stop, Death Manipulation). @Qawsedf234 (Agree For Possible Time Stop, Death Manipulation), @DarkDragonMedeus (Same as Reason By Asura), @KingTempest (Same as Reason By Asura).

Last edited:
Law Manipulation
Why?
Death Manipulation
Soul Manipulation
Sure.
Neutral, but I think we regard this as something akin to an illusion (like he's stopped Psykos' perception of time).

It's also worth noting that her surroundings completely changed, making what time she's referring to kind of dubious.

Why?

Sure.

Neutral, but I think we regard this as something akin to an illusion (like he's stopped Psykos' perception of time).

It's also worth noting that her surroundings completely changed, making what time she's referring to kind of dubious.
1. In the OPM verse there is something called Limitter. Distate by Dr. genus, that this Law was made and applied by GOD so that other creatures can't match his stats, however, if there are creatures that can surpass it (such as saitama & garou), it will suffer consequences including, instant death, becoming a monster, mindless.

2. Do you agree with this ability?

3. So this is just getting the ability "perception illusion"?, why is that?? I flavor it's don't an illusion nature created by GOD. but, it's an area (barrier) that includes the flow of time within its scope. And meanwhile, all the flow of time stops, when it is outside scope (barrier) that.

Suppose that's fine.

Yes. What he did to Garou and HE qualify for those.

I don't remember why exactly. And maybe you'll get enough input in this thread for time stop.

That explanation still kind of doesn't make sense if she doesn't exactly have a frame of reference on the outside world.

Suppose that's fine.

Yes. What he did to Garou and HE qualify for those.

I don't remember why exactly. And maybe you'll get enough input in this thread for time stop.

That explanation still kind of doesn't make sense if she doesn't exactly have a frame of reference on the outside world.
1. So how about this one, do you agree too?

2. Alright, for this point problem we assume it's over, and already yielded results.

3. alright, simple analogy, like if character X was in a room. This room contains "magic" that is applied by a creature, just think of this magic as (running time), and outside that room there is no time. aka, the time outside the of that room become stopped, because, the "magic" of time that could work, was only in the room. it also has a very strong correlation with psychos where God applies a barrier (inside that barrier there is time), and outside the of that barrier, all the flow of time gonna automatically stops.

My point is that how would she know time outside the room was stopped without any reference to what's occurring outside?

My point is that how would she know time outside the room was stopped without any reference to what's occurring outside?
Quoted from his words, which said: "Time has stopped". Meaning, the words that GOD meant were referring to what was happening outside. though, there's no clearer visual evidence of what's going on outside. because, what's inside can still move.

What are you talking about? How does it refer (also refer to what exactly? there's a single panel) if God's not even the one saying it?

Last edited:
Apa yang kau bicarakan? Bagaimana itu merujuk (juga merujuk pada apa sebenarnya? ada panel tunggal) jika bukan Tuhan yang mengatakannya?
if, from the quote (time was stopped) it does not refer to what I described. So, what you does that meant that?

My point is that Psykos is the one saying it, and she's not in the frame of reference to say time outside of that entire perspective (i.e Tatsumaki) is frozen.

So, it's more likely that she'd be referring to her current surroundings.

My point is that Psykos is the one saying it, and she's not in the frame of reference to say time outside of that entire perspective (i.e Tatsumaki) is frozen.

So, it's more likely that she'd be referring to her current surroundings.
yes i know about it, also sorry i was a little bit wrong. even though it was psychos who said it didn't he mean that he also follow felt it? if the time around it stops?

I'll break even here and say possibly Time Stop is reasonable on the profile, rather than straight up time stop.

I'll break even here and say possibly Time Stop is reasonable on the profile, rather than straight up time stop.
Alright, how about the first and second points? Are you going to apply it to your profile?

if there are creatures that can surpass it (such as saitama & garou), it will suffer consequences including, instant death, becoming a monster, mindless
Where is this stated? And what's the justification for death and soul manip.

Also I agree with ByAsura on possibly time stop

Pretty sure Death Manip is for remotely killing Garou and HE in that way.

Maybe so for HE, but I'm pretty sure Garou's is just transmutation + deconstruction
"In the OPM verse there is something called Limitter. state by Dr. genus, that this Law was made and applied by GOD so that other creatures can't match his stats, however, if there are creatures that can surpass it (such as saitama & garou), it will accepted the consequences among others: instant death, becoming a monster, mindless."

mMtThLX.jpg

L5nDZOY.jpg

What is your decision? does this get Law manipulation?, also here there is the "Death Manipulation" sub-ability. because, causing beings to experience instant death, (consequences from transcended that Law).

Last edited:
Limitter in somecase can become Law of World, but limitter is just designations gived by Dr.Genus.
its only can be assumetion for his Research, to make it easier to explain the growth of living things, either in terms of power or others.
Limitters is Gap for The Creatures of their lives, and the deadline is unknown.
Limitter can become more flexible to accommodate greater power, it can only be called crossing the boundaries of creation in general.

Limitter in somecase can become Law of World, but limitter is just designations gived by Dr.Genus.
its only can be assumetion for his Research, to make it easier to explain the growth of living things, either in terms of power or others.
Limitters is Gap for The Creatures of their lives, and the deadline is unknown.
Limitter can become more flexible to accommodate greater power, it can only be called crossing the boundaries of creation in general.
Basically I don't bring the laws of the real world that you describe in general terms because those are things that make the case contrary to fiction, meanwhile, this Limitter Law refers to a terminology that is applied to the OPM world, because there are several consequences if living things want try to transcended it.

yes, but god doesn't manipulate the limitter directly. he just " helps/gives encouragement" so that the creature can pass through that limitter. and as I said at the beginning, that limitter is not absolute, it is flexible on all characters in opm. can be seen from the development of saitama graphically against garou. if a person is indeed detached from the law of limits he does not have a statistical development but above all things that are "Constrained" as in limitters.and again as I said before, that all creatures have a limitter which is categorized as a general limitter, as in the observation of DR. Genus

yes, but god doesn't manipulate the limitter directly. he just " helps/gives encouragement" so that the creature can pass through that limitter. and as I said at the beginning, that limitter is not absolute, it is flexible on all characters in opm. can be seen from the development of saitama graphically against garou. if a person is indeed detached from the law of limits he does not have a statistical development but above all things that are "Constrained" as in limitters.and again as I said before, that all creatures have a limitter which is categorized as a general limitter, as in the observation of DR. Genus
Huh? limitter manipulation what?, wdym?, GOD only applies a limitter Law in the OPM verse world. Again, it's not the laws that exist in the real world that literally creatures have limits, This limitter law has several consequences that are applied by GOD (different from ordinary laws in general), such as: Instant death, Become a monster, & Mindless.

ohh god made it, can i have the proofs? or what is the word/deed of god who created the law of the limitters?

God in the explanation of DR. Genus, is a noble creature that can be said to be "something" that is usually worshipped. whereas God in your Thread, it's just Nicknames/designations, given by homeless emperors and psychos. he is a cosmic being nothing more, no further evidence that the "god" you are referring to, who made the universe onepunchman, along with the laws and so on. The explanation of Limitter itself is quite far from some arcs, when the homeless emperor categorizes the figure of a space creature as a "god". god explained by DR. The genus is the highest "figure" who created all things, along with their laws (including limitters), not the extraterrestrial figures we know today. even then, DR. The genus itself Does not know that the Space Creature named "God" exists

God in the explanation of DR. Genus, is a noble creature that can be said to be "something" that is usually worshipped. whereas God in your Thread, it's just Nicknames/designations, given by homeless emperors and psychos. he is a cosmic being nothing more, no further evidence that the "god" you are referring to, who made the universe onepunchman, along with the laws and so on. The explanation of Limitter itself is quite far from some arcs, when the homeless emperor categorizes the figure of a space creature as a "god". god explained by DR. The genus is the highest "figure" who created all things, along with their laws (including limitters), not the extraterrestrial figures we know today. even then, DR. The genus itself Does not know that the Space Creature named "God" exists
Bruhh, what?, In the OPM verse itself, so far, there is no character named "God of noble" God so far what is meant is "he" GOD opm, and again you relate this to the real world, if you don't know the fiction in detail, it's better not to just judge because ur argument it not will be counted in the vote.

Bruhh, what?, In the OPM verse itself, so far, there is no character named "God of noble" God so far what is meant is "he" GOD opm, and again you relate this to the real world, if you don't know the fiction in detail, it's better not to just judge because ur argument it not will be counted in the vote.
im not comparating to RealLife, The Noble Being is God, Ordinary God who make The Life. DR.Genus assumped is the most only one can do that is "God" thats mean who is create OPM Verse, its not mean to Comparing "meaning" of God OPM to Real God. but its what happen in DR.Genus Assumption.
dont matching Logic , The God referred to by the Genus is not the same as the God who is known to be a homeless emperor, the god referred to by the Genus is a figure who has the essence of being the creator of the OPM verse.do not match the logic that "god" is the creator of the limitter with the God entity, there is no evidence that the god entity that has created it.
The Acrcs of DR.Genus Explaning about Limitters, is too far, to match when Homeless emperor said have Been meet God A.K.A extraterrestrial figures we know.
You don't have Evidence to make sure, The God we know, is Referred with DR.Genus Said.
i didn't to comparing Real Life Term to Fiction Term, but you can't compare all of Statement about God ( Like : "we all alive Because Godwith Us." etc) same with God extraterrestrial figures.
and You don't Have evidence about God Make all of Creatures in verse. ( because Limitters is pretend to all Creatures.)

God in your Thread, it's just Nicknames/designations, given by homeless emperors and psychos. he is a cosmic being nothing more
Uh what? They literally say that God's powers are divine and garou have divine energy, and not just HE and psychos call him "God" even blast and his team refer to him as a God

Uh what? They literally say that God's powers are divine and garou have divine energy, and not just HE and psychos call him "God" even blast and his team refer to him as a God
yeah but there i mean, that is not god was "who" telling by DR.Genus.
if that really what happening, thats mean Genus Know about God A.K.A extraterrestrial figures ??

say that God's powers are divine and garou have divine energy,
basically creatures if they know a power with a very great capacity, and cannot be described by Reason, they will call it the Power of God. it would only arise from the point of their ignorance, but if God were indeed portrayed there consistently, he would clearly be the source of all creation. then it's clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back