• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some doubts about some feats of New 52 Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The view that most people have is that New 52 Superman at his peak would only reach solar system level. However, I've been looking deeper about him and found that a lot of people put him at universal or even multiversal through certain feats that I'm going to show.

The first is this scan, many people say that here Superman was able to move beyond time, and this makes the concept of time not applying to him, and thus making his speed immeasurable?

Here they claim that Superman resisted a manipulated deconstruction, capable of dematerializing the opponent's body if he's hit with his blast of disintegration at molecular level.

And the last scans that are the most used to level him beyond solar system tier, in these scans Superman(weakened) resisted the blows of the fifth dimensional demon, whose force of impacts were causing cracks in the walls of reality in several universes.
Even affecting and threatening the fifth dimension itself

And through fifth dimension cosmology and scaling, Superman was supposed to be even above Universal because of this?

He also knocked out god Brainiac with just one punch, that punch made him disconnect from all of his versions of all timelines

And all these feats are possible and valid because according to Mr. Myx, during all these years of his life (which includes a good part of the new 52)Superman was energized with energy from the fifth dimension.
https://imgur.com/gallery/2Thcpic

Keep in mind that I don't disagree with our current classification of New 52 Superman, I just have doubts about how these feats were treated and if somehow they were debunked since this Superman is not universal.

Last edited:
The view that most people have is that New 52 Superman at his peak would only reach solar system level. However, I've been looking deeper about him and found that a lot of people put him at universal or even multiversal through certain feats that I'm going to show.
He definitely doesn't belong on 4-B, however, current dc ratings of heralds is terrible and its gonna take forever to resolve.

I have seen those 2C and 2A stuff, mainly because he hurt Brainiac, but that's the only one that remotely comes close.
The first is this scan, many people say that here Superman was able to move beyond time, and this makes the concept of time not applying to him, and thus making his speed immeasurable?

Been a while since I Convergence, but if I am remembering this correctly, he went to an erased timeline or somesuch. Going to void like that is featless.

And no, I wouldn't call that Immeasurable speed either.
Here they claim that Superman resisted a manipulated deconstruction, capable of dematerializing the opponent's body if he's hit with his blast of disintegration at molecular level.

Simply deconstruction resistance

And the last scans that are the most used to level him beyond solar system tier, in these scans Superman(weakened) resisted the blows of the fifth dimensional demon, whose force of impacts were causing cracks in the walls of reality in several universes.
Even affecting and threatening the fifth dimension itself

Fiend wasn't doing that, but the Imp was doing that - see Action Comics 2011 15 - 18/19. You see, all universal feats came from the Imp, and Superman didn't fight him directly. Fiend was powered up by him, but nothing indicates he was the one doing damage to those universes and times.

Also that would simply be hax ngl

And through fifth dimension cosmology and scaling, Superman was supposed to be even above Universal because of this?

See my point above.
He also knocked out god Brainiac with just one punch, that punch made him disconnect from all of his versions of all timelines

The only one worth tier 2. I think the infinite universes thing is just thematic thing the author didn't think too much about. But considering how casually he does this and struggle against far weaker opponents not long after... Well, you know, outlier - however, I hate that word, so I will try to reread and get some greater content.
And all these feats are possible and valid because according to Mr. Myx, during all these years of his life (which includes a good part of the new 52)Superman was energized with energy from the fifth dimension.
https://imgur.com/gallery/2Thcpic
Superman is most definitely getting stronger, however, Mxy said he is amping his perception, not that he is amping his powers. Perception =/= power. He wanted him to reach the sixth dimension, so he was prepping
Keep in mind that I don't disagree with our current classification of New 52 Superman, I just have doubts about how these feats were treated and if somehow they were debunked since this Superman is not universal.
I most definitely disagree with the current ratings for all supermen. But idk if these can be used unfortunately. Some are hax at best

Been a while since I Convergence, but if I am remembering this correctly, he went to an erased timeline or somesuch. Going to void like that is featless.

And no, I wouldn't call that Immeasurable speed either.
I see, it would be kind of weird since his other versions(not the op ones like CAS, the base ones)don't "move beyond time, and thus the concept of time doesn't apply to them" or reach immeasurable speed either.
Also that would simply be hax
I'm confused, if the imp was the one doing that, shouldn't it increase his AP and other attributes besides hax? i mean, wasn't him causing cracks in the walls of reality in several universes and affecting and threatening the fifth dimension itself? besides, beings from the fifth dimension are really powerful, even if they aren't Myx himself, aren't they?

The only one worth tier 2. I think the infinite universes thing is just thematic thing the author didn't think too much about. But considering how casually he does this and struggle against far weaker opponents not long after... Well, you know, outlier - however, I hate that word, so I will try to reread and get some greater content.
Yeah, New 52 Supes definitely has tier 2 feats, the thing is that he probably have only 2 or 3 feats like that, and the rest would be, you know... 4-B.
But some keys could be made to put these feats in his profile i believe, the Superman who punched Brainiac for example was a very specific Supes if my memory serves me correctly, he was a Superman from the future. Good luck if in the future you try to implement these feats on his profile and put him beyond 4-B.
Superman is most definitely getting stronger, however, Mxy said he is amping his perception, not that he is amping his powers. Perception =/= power. He wanted him to reach the sixth dimension, so he was
But still, doesn't the energy make him powerful even though it's not Myx's goal? it's fifth dimensional energy after all. Besides perception, wouldn't he need to be more powerful to enter the sixth dimension as well? It's a totally different place from the others one.
I most definitely disagree with the current ratings for all supermen. But idk if these can be used unfortunately. Some are hax at best
If raising his tier with some not used feats like the Brainiac one is possible, it would be better. But if not, at least add some more hax to his profile.

I see, it would be kind of weird since his other versions(not the op ones like CAS, the base ones)don't "move beyond time, and thus the concept of time doesn't apply to them" or reach immeasurable speed either.
Pre crisis got immeasurable already and so does post crisis - not sure if the latter has it on his file tho.
I'm confused, if the imp was the one doing that, shouldn't it increase his AP and other attributes besides hax? i mean, wasn't him causing cracks in the walls of reality in several universes and affecting and threatening the fifth dimension itself? besides, beings from the fifth dimension are really powerful, even if they aren't Myx himself, aren't they?
No, why would it? Nothing indicates increase in ap
Yeah, New 52 Supes definitely has tier 2 feats, the thing is that he probably have only 2 or 3 feats like that, and the rest would be, you know... 4-B.
But some keys could be made to put these feats in his profile i believe, the Superman who punched Brainiac for example was a very specific Supes if my memory serves me correctly, he was a Superman from the future. Good luck if in the future you try to implement these feats on his profile and put him beyond 4-B.
If it's important, sure but most of his feats aren't as relevant enough for a key.
But still, doesn't the energy make him powerful even though it's not Myx's goal? it's fifth dimensional energy after all. Besides perception, wouldn't he need to be more powerful to enter the sixth dimension as well? It's a totally different place from the others one.
No, there is no reason to. Again, nothing indicates AP increase, just perception
If raising his tier with some not used feats like the Brainiac one is possible, it would be better. But if not, at least add some more hax to his profile.
Hax is definitely needed for him

I might revise him from scratch one day, but he is low on the list

Pre crisis got immeasurable already and so does post crisis - not sure if the latter has it on his file tho
Post Crisis is only Massively FTL+ in his profile but it might be oudated, don't know...
Pre Crisis? sure.
No, why would it? Nothing indicates increase in ap
Causing cracks in the walls of reality of some universes and affecting/threatening the fifth dimension itself? but like you said, this might be hax or through hax...
If it's important, sure but most of his feats aren't as relevant enough for a key.
Yeah, God of strenght and the 5 year older Superman who punched Brainiac doesn't have enough feats to deserve a key(still, they would greatly amplify Superman's power if taken into account).
I agree with this one.
Hax is definitely needed for him

I might revise him from scratch one day, but he is low on the list
I wish you good luck with that.

Post Crisis is only Massively FTL+ in his profile but it might be oudated, don't know...
Pre Crisis? sure.
Ah, my bad. I meant to say rebirth. The feat comes from action comics 980-something when superman travels back through time and goes to Krypton and then meets original booster gold. Fun stuff.
Causing cracks in the walls of reality of some universes and affecting/threatening the fifth dimension itself? but like you said, this might be hax or through hax...
Yeah it is more of a hax thing, especially with what was being done by that imp. I would recommend reading that run until issue 19. It's a good one too ngl.
Yeah, God of strenght and the 5 year older Superman who punched Brainiac doesn't have enough feats to deserve a key(still, they would greatly amplify Superman's power if taken into account).
Unfortunately, ye. Although I don't think God or Strength is that much stronger than normal version of superman. It's just a bit more evil-ish. Most of the feat from it are kinda lackluster.

Since it was part of a semi big event and kinda shape the future issues, I think adding it as a key is fine. If I come around to remaking his file from scratch, I should add that

Although I don't think God or Strength is that much stronger than normal version of superman. It's just a bit more evil-ish. Most of the feat from it are kinda lackluster.
Wait, didn't God of Strenght Superman managed to make the Anti-Monitor bleed? the same guy that had powers at Universal scale, not even a whole troop of Green Lanterns could stop him and could fight on par(and even overpower) with a very strong Darkseid avatar.

I mean, making the Anti-Monitor bleed with a punch is a great feat, it's the damn Anti-Monitor.
Shouldn't this put him at Universal or even more for doing that?

Edit:And apparently, the New 52 Anti-Monitor is just as powerful as its version in COIE, look these scans

Last edited:
Wait, didn't God of Strenght Superman managed to make the Anti-Monitor bleed? the same guy that had powers at Universal scale, not even a whole troop of Green Lanterns could stop him and could fight on par(and even overpower) with a very strong Darkseid avatar.

I mean, making the Anti-Monitor bleed with a punch is a great feat, it's the damn Anti-Monitor.
Shouldn't this put him at Universal or even more for doing that?

Edit:And apparently, the New 52 Anti-Monitor is just as powerful as its version in COIE, look these scans

The thing is, New 52 monitor doesn't really have many impressive feats. His tier 2 comes from ALE and there is no reason to scale that to his physicals.

I will reread the arc again one day and probably downgrade him. His physicals were pretty lackluster.

Also I know they are the same, just that they don't scale. Similarly to how new 52 darkseid and post crisis - while the same - don't scale because of how different their feats are.

Although I wouldn't call new 52 the same as post crisis. The personality and lore was tad bit different. But they are all the same now due to Snyder retcon so eh, ig

The thing is, New 52 monitor doesn't really have many impressive feats.
I think I agree, his most impressive feats in New 52(that i remember) is fighting on equal terms with Darkseid, defeating several heroes and supposedly having the power to destroy reality, i posted these scans in the previous comment.
Also I know they are the same, just that they don't scale. Similarly to how new 52 darkseid and post crisis - while the same - don't scale because of how different their feats are.
Talking about Darkseid, can you clear just one more doubt? it's about New 52 Superman's durability.

Apperently, he took attacks from Darkseid amped by the Anti-Life equation.

And the Anti-Life equation can destroy realities.

Shouldn't Superman's durability be greatly increased? since he resisted an Darkseid energy beam amped by the Anti-Life(who had the power to destroy reality)?

Also, how do we deal with the Superman feat where he shooks and threatens the entire Phantom Zone?

According to cosmology and everything that comes to indicate, the Phantom Zone is a very big place and have some other things, shouldn't Superman shaking all the Phantom Zone or threatening to destroy it be a great feat? if we look at the Phantom Zone in cosmology, this was a great feat from Superman and shouldn't it upgrade him for a way higher tier?

This one I'm not sure, but didn't these feats occur in the New 52? or am i wrong?

Last edited:
I think I agree, his most impressive feats in New 52(that i remember) is fighting on equal terms with Darkseid, defeating several heroes and supposedly having the power to destroy reality, i posted these scans in the previous comment.
I think Darkseid being straight up low 2C is also kinda wrong. He can be at peak, but at his usual ,not sure if I agree with that ngl. Most of his feats are also kinda eh. Maybe he needs to have 4B, low 2C at peak or somesuch.
Talking about Darkseid, can you clear just one more doubt? it's about New 52 Superman's durability.

Apperently, he took attacks from Darkseid amped by the Anti-Life equation.

That wasn't ALE amped Darkseid iirc. But I will recheck the issue one of these days. Until then can't say much.
And the Anti-Life equation can destroy realities.

Shouldn't Superman's durability be greatly increased? since he resisted an Darkseid energy beam amped by the Anti-Life(who had the power to destroy reality)?

Reality destruction wasn't done through physicals iirc. Or energy. Just hax thing. But also see my point above. Been a while.
Also, how do we deal with the Superman feat where he shooks and threatens the entire Phantom Zone?

He is in a higher Dimension - amped to low 1c level and can threaten to destroy a low 1c structure so... Maybe not much. However, we could probably use that reasoning to say he can be universal or so. However the size of phantom zone is kinda inconsistent so not sure.
According to cosmology and everything that comes to indicate, the Phantom Zone is a very big place and have some other things, shouldn't Superman shaking all the Phantom Zone or threatening to destroy it be a great feat? if we look at the Phantom Zone in cosmology, this was a great feat from Superman and shouldn't it upgrade him for a way higher tier?

This one I'm not sure, but didn't these feats occur in the New 52? or am i wrong?
The last one is from Superman 2018 Vol 1 by Bendis. This superman upscales from post crisis and New 52 so no correlation. But it is an impressive feat, nonetheless. Just not sure where exactly to rank it. Especially since he was amped.

The last one is from Superman 2018 Vol 1 by Bendis. This superman upscales from post crisis and New 52 so no correlation
So we can't really use it to upgrade New 52 Supes?
Reality destruction wasn't done through physicals iirc. Or energy. Just hax thing. But also see my point above. Been a while.
Yeah, i understand.
However, we could probably use that reasoning to say he can be universal or so. However the size of phantom zone is kinda inconsistent so not sure.
Not sure too.
But it is an impressive feat, nonetheless. Just not sure where exactly to rank it. Especially since he was amped.
I agree.

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions, i appreciate you taking some of your time to answer them🤝

New 52 Superman is my favourite version of the character so it's rare to get a chance to talk about him with someone haha.
Hey Confluctor, i've been reading and found another curious thing about Supes, i'll take advantage that this thread is still open so I don't need to create another one.

The thing I wanted to say and see your opinion is this, Superman has already tried to trap Doomsday in the Phantom Zone

But Doomsday managed to destroy the Phantom Zone and thus escape his prison(apparently he did it without any amps)

This one is still from the New 52, since Doomsday destroyed it in the comic "Batman/Superman Vol 1 #11 July 2014"

This event occurred before Superman's fight against him, so supposedly, Superman fought the same Doomsday who had the ability to break the Phantom Zone with pure strength and resisted his blows. Not only that but he tore Doomsday in half

This fight is from "Superman: Doomed Vol 1 #1" so it's still from the New 52.

My question is, wouldn't that amplify Superman's status? i mean... Doomsday could break the Phantom Zone with sheer force and Superman withstood his blows and even killed him in the end(maybe Superman was equal or superior to him? i don't know).

Last edited:
Actually, the thing is, the moment someone is sent to the Phantom Zone, they are technically already amped. You see, the phantom zone is a low 1C structure and in DC comics, you can't enter a plane like that without an amp, or having a large enough size to exist in it properly.

So, doomsday is most definitely amped here.

However, as I mentioned earlier, the size is inconsistent. However, we could likely use this for universal, but it would be very flimsy

Actually, the thing is, the moment someone is sent to the Phantom Zone, they are technically already amped. You see, the phantom zone is a low 1C structure and in DC comics, you can't enter a plane like that without an amp, or having a large enough size to exist in it properly.

So, doomsday is most definitely amped here.

However, as I mentioned earlier, the size is inconsistent. However, we could likely use this for universal, but it would be very flimsy
I see, so taking that into account, a hypothetical Post-Flashpoint/New 52 profile of Doomsday should take that into account, don't you think?
Destroying the Phantom Zone with brute force is quite of a feat, it's at least at Universal scale(or maybe Mutiversal? that depends on the size of Phanton Zone i think). Should probably this give at least Low 2-C at peak to Doomsday?

I think at the very least it will be high 3-A. A case for tier low 2c can also be made tbh, but 2A... I don't think so. I am unsure.

Tbf rebirth and post crisis got some solid tier 2 scaling. Like 2c. Placing him there might be better imo.

Tbf rebirth and post crisis got some solid tier 2 scaling. Like 2c. Placing him there might be better imo.
I'm just confused since like you said, the Phantom Zone is a Low 1-C structure, so Doomsday(and Superman)being capable of destroying the entire Phantom Zone, shouldn't give them possibly Low 1-C tier too? they got an amp there, after all...

I imagine a key being made for it to separate from their base versions, like "inside the Phantom Zone"

Also, i won't say nothing about shooking it, since this was made from Superman and Rogol Zaar's fight, it wasn't his power alone that shook it, also looks like it shooked a portion of the Phantom Zone, not the entire thing

Yes if we were to account for this, they would get a separate key. However, it's a conditional amp, so we don't grant those.

Yes if we were to account for this, they would get a separate key. However, it's a conditional amp, so we don't grant those.
Yeah, it's the same reason to why we don't have a God of Strenght key at his New 52 profile.

Also, what do you think of those scans, Confluctor?

Apparently, Superman absorbed the evil energy from the core of Planet Apokolips, where it is said that not even Darkseid could survive there.
What do you think? shouldn't this put G.O.S Superman above Darkseid's avatars from the New 52(and maybe, equated with the Darkseid of Darkseid war? just maybe...)

Also this...

If the omega beams are strong enough to destroy the world of the old gods and Superman is able to resist them, then i think we should add this to his profile, in the durability/resistance part, what do you think?

And this

I think this is fine to add to his profile, resistance to intangible attacks

Last edited:
Oh, my bad
It's Non-Physical Interaction in reality, i apologize for confusing the skills, i was confused when seeing this scan.

Yeah, it's the same reason to why we don't have a God of Strenght key at his New 52 profile.

Also, what do you think of those scans, Confluctor?

Apparently, Superman absorbed the evil energy from the core of Planet Apokolips, where it is said that not even Darkseid could survive there.
What do you think? shouldn't this put G.O.S Superman above Darkseid's avatars from the New 52(and maybe, equated with the Darkseid of Darkseid war? just maybe...)

No, that's simply some form of heat resistance. Don't think you can get ap from that.
Also this...

If the omega beams are strong enough to destroy the world of the old gods and Superman is able to resist them, then i think we should add this to his profile, in the durability/resistance part, what do you think?

But his durability is 4-B so am not sure if this is needed. But ig as supporting feat, it won't be too bad.
And this

I think this is fine to add to his profile, resistance to intangible attacks

Oh, my bad
It's Non-Physical Interaction in reality, i apologize for confusing the skills, i was confused when seeing this scan.
It's fine, it happens. But yeah, NPI.

Superman's file - even rebirth one - is quite outdated. Haven't seen anyone trying to revise him in the last 2 years at least.

Superman's file - even rebirth one - is quite outdated. Haven't seen anyone trying to revise him in the last 2 years at least.
Hey Confluctor, sorry to come out of nowhere and bother you one more time, but could you tell me what you think of these arguments used to level up New 52 Supes(yes, I found them while studying more about the character).

Superman bursted through the Phantom Stranger

Phantom Stranger is able to fight and harm the Spectre

We'll pass this one on, since we've already discussed the Phantom Zone feat.
The only thing I didn't understand was Doomsday being a "larva" does that mean that a matured Doomsday would be much more stronger than his "larva" state?

Looks like here, Doomsday in his evolved form broked through Bizarro's dimension, but how much strong was Bizarro's dimension?
since Superman scales to Doomsday, he should have this strength/power, but isn't this feat same as in the one from phantom zone? i mean, within Bizarro's dimension, shouldn't Doomsday or Supes get an amp? and outside this dimension, this amp disappers and they get back to their normal states?

What this scan says seems fine, what you think?

https://imgur.com/a/KZH7vEk
Here, how would we deal with this feat? is it applicable or not? and if it is, what would it rating be? 4-B or higher?

https://imgur.com/a/lhqB9NA
Let's pass this one too, since we've already discussed the phantom zone stuff(breaking and affecting it).

https://imgur.com/a/mE5bJfD
This one looks like a hyperbole, i highly doubt this beam had universal power level, what you think?

https://imgur.com/a/gSrLJbL
This feat seems fine, what you think?

https://imgur.com/a/NAl8xuc
Apparently, Superman here resisted reality warping, i don't know what to say about that, shouldn't this give him resistance to reality warping or increase his durability?

https://imgur.com/a/UHUxt20
So, Superman here is able to battle and hurt H’el, whose power is so big that it threatens the Omniverse and destroys timelines, i don't know what to say about that too, shoudn't this feat increase N52 Supes for hurting him?

https://imgur.com/a/6oOvEvX
This last scan says that a Full Power New 52 Superman is a threat to all existence, shouldn't this increase his tier when he's at peak/full power?

These are all the scans, if you can help me and clear my doubts about them, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hey Confluctor, sorry to come out of nowhere and bother you one more time,
no problem at all
but could you tell me what you think of these arguments used to level up New 52 Supes(yes, I found them while studying more about the character).

Superman bursted through the Phantom Stranger

Phantom Stranger is able to fight and harm the Spectre

Both Spectre and Phantom Stranger lacked feats back then. They are just 4-B for the time being. rebirth ones has feats, but the others are capped at 4-B

We'll pass this one on, since we've already discussed the Phantom Zone feat.
The only thing I didn't understand was Doomsday being a "larva" does that mean that a matured Doomsday would be much more stronger than his "larva" state?

I can't remember this arc too well so can't say much

Looks like here, Doomsday in his evolved form broked through Bizarro's dimension, but how much strong was Bizarro's dimension?
since Superman scales to Doomsday, he should have this strength/power, but isn't this feat same as in the one from phantom zone? i mean, within Bizarro's dimension, shouldn't Doomsday or Supes get an amp? and outside this dimension, this amp disappers and they get back to their normal states?

Bizzaro's dimension varies heavily. Sometimes just a planet, sometimes a small pocket dimension. Most of the time it's just a normal planet.

What this scan says seems fine, what you think?

Black holes aren't quantifiable most of the times
https://imgur.com/a/KZH7vEk
Here, how would we deal with this feat? is it applicable or not? and if it is, what would it rating be? 4-B or higher?
Space time hax at best
https://imgur.com/a/lhqB9NA
Let's pass this one too, since we've already discussed the phantom zone stuff(breaking and affecting it).
Same stuff as I said before
https://imgur.com/a/mE5bJfD
This one looks like a hyperbole, i highly doubt this beam had universal power level, what you think?
Definitely a hyperbole. We have seen 4-B tiers spit out the same statements. Heck we have seen even weaker characters do.

But at the same time, it might not be a hyperbole. Simply, it could be a hax. An unknown hax
https://imgur.com/a/gSrLJbL
This feat seems fine, what you think?
This is an LS feat and possible durability feat. And very hard to quantify but doubt it will get 4-B. Black Hole feats are confusing ngl
https://imgur.com/a/NAl8xuc
Apparently, Superman here resisted reality warping, i don't know what to say about that, shouldn't this give him resistance to reality warping or increase his durability?
If I am remembering the arc correctly, it was reality warping mixed with space-time hax. So, ye resistance might be possible
https://imgur.com/a/UHUxt20
So, Superman here is able to battle and hurt H’el, whose power is so big that it threatens the Omniverse and destroys timelines, i don't know what to say about that too, shoudn't this feat increase Supes for hurting him?
H'el, in terms of hax, could be a huge threat to the universe, but physically, he was stronger than superman, but not by an infinite degree.

https://imgur.com/a/6oOvEvX
This last scan says that a full power New 52 supes is a threat to all existence, shouldn't this increase his tier when he's at peak/full power?
Universal level statement. But at the same time, looking into greater context, I feel as if they were talking about the greater influence Supes had on the universe (?). I definitely need to reread this arc. Can't remember it too well.

no problem at all
Thank you

Both Spectre and Phantom Stranger lacked feats back then. They are just 4-B for the time being. rebirth ones has feats, but the others are capped at 4-B
Yea, the wiki even puts their Post-Flashpoint/New 52 profiles at 4-B at best. I can't say nothing about the rebirth ones since we don't have their profiles until now(maybe someones makes one in the future?)

Bizzaro's dimension varies heavily. Sometimes just a planet, sometimes a small pocket dimension
I see it then, so breaking it should be a planetary feat, but if it's the pocket dimension time, at which category would the feat fit? 4-B/4-A or maybe entering in tier 3 category?
Black holes aren't quantifiable most of the times
I understand, but anyway...
i doubt black holes feats enter into 3-A or somenthing higher, at best they should be 3-B or something inferior, but that's just my opinion.
And very hard to quantify but doubt it will get 4-B. Black Hole feats are confusing ngl
I understand, yeah black holes are confusing to quantify due to different properties and things like that. Some of them in fiction don't even resemble a real black hole.
H'el, in terms of hax, could be a huge threat to the universe, but physically, he was stronger than superman, but not by an infinite degree
Oh, i see it then.
Universal level statement. But at the same time, looking into greater context, I feel as if they were talking about the greater influence Supes had on the universe (?). I definitely need to reread this arc. Can't remember it too well.
Could be, i I imagined this could be like how Superman rebirth was handled.
N52 Supes being normally 4-B and 3-A at full power/peak.

Also, what do you think of this?

Superman survived in Krypton's core under the red sun, i think this feat is fine but i don't know at which category it would enter, probably in durability.

Last edited:
Phantom Stranger and Spectre were about to destroy all of God's Creation, or at least threatened it with their fight in Post Flashpoint, though Stranger was explicitly holding back against Superman and Superman was amped by a psychic energy that embodies hope, so you can't use that for his average strength

Don't even try to upgrade Superman's tier here, just do hax

The feat of "no force in the universe can withstand" probably scales him above the Big Bang, I mean Superman did survive for a brief period of time, the force of all magic, speedforce, emotional spectrum in Justice League 2016 #19

Thank you

Yea, the wiki even puts their Post-Flashpoint/New 52 profiles at 4-B at best. I can't say nothing about the rebirth ones since we don't have their profiles until now(maybe someones makes one in the future?)
Yeah hopefully.
I see it then, so breaking it should be a planetary feat, but if it's the pocket dimension time, at which category would the feat fit? 4-B/4-A or maybe entering in tier 3 category?
Iirc it's an extremely small pocket dimension, just around planetary level. But if it has a sun, then likely 4-c to 4-B. I don't think it had a starry sky, so can't be higher. But I will recheck one day
I understand, but anyway...
i doubt black holes feats enter into 3-A or somenthing higher, at best they should be 3-B or something inferior, but that's just my opinion.
Yeah, alot of black hole feats are tier 4 on the wiki from waht I can remember
I understand, yeah black holes are confusing to quantify due to different properties and things like that. Some of them in fiction don't even resemble a real black hole.

Oh, i see it then.

Could be, i I imagined this could be like how Superman rebirth was handled.
N52 Supes being normally 4-B and 3-A at full power/peak.
I wouldn't be against that ngl.
Also, what do you think of this?

Superman survived in Krypton's core under the red sun, i think this feat is fine but i don't know at which category it would enter, probably in durability.

That's just heat resistance. Funnily, surviving in the core of the sun requires weaker durability. But really good heat resistance.

Cool. Although I was thinking of recreating the page from scratch one day. He is missing a lot of scans and justifications in general.

Cool. Although I was thinking of recreating the page from scratch one day. He is missing a lot of scans and justifications in general.
Sorry for bothering you again but what about Superman matching Apex Lex Luthor?
main-qimg-aa0555c0a77fc55175d55f0ebe8e4d4c-lq

main-qimg-5be0856738f213e52558a4c9312680b0-lq

main-qimg-a6ef66d6ed6eac601482168bada5e597-lq

main-qimg-d20d7ca71528ae255edd228c2fe1a086-lq

Iirc apex lex is considered 4B on here. But he should definitely be higher.

Honestly, been thinking a lot about it but superman being 4b at peak is just... Wrong. He should be tier 2 at peak. And this would come under that at least

Iirc apex lex is considered 4B on here. But he should definitely be higher.

Honestly, been thinking a lot about it but superman being 4b at peak is just... Wrong. He should be tier 2 at peak. And this would come under that at least
Tbh, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back