• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some characters try to solo the world of Re:Zero, can they succeed?

As the title implies, a few characters get sent to the world of Re:Zero alone, one by one and the Re:Zero characters must try to defeat them.

So a few notes on how this will work:
  • The invading characters sent to the world will appear within the capital of Lugnica somewhere, about a couple hours after Subaru's training with Vincent
  • Satella is released from her seal about one week after the characters arrive.
  • The characters act as they normally would in order to face of opponents, but will be bloodlusted towards them.
  • The invading characters can take any aproach to kill the Re:Zero characters, so it does not have to be a direct confrontation.
  • The Re:Zero characters know that someone is going to try to kill them, but not who it is.
  • Simelar to Subaru, the invading characters sent there understand what people from the Re:Zero world are saying, but doesn't know how to read it unless they can figure it out themselves.
  • Speed is equalized unless othervise stated
So as for the characters who are going to be sent there:
  1. Higashiwaka Mamoru
  2. Kamijou Touma [7-A key, Invisible Thing is restricted]
  3. High Pixie [6-A key]
  4. Shinra Kusakabe [Speed is not Equalized, Adola Burst Key Shinra]
  5. Ryomen Sukuna [15 Fingers Sukuna, He will not be interupted by Yuji in this scenario]
  6. Jibril [7-A]
  7. Zeref Dragneel [Base Key Zeref]
  8. Johnny Joestar [Act 4, He has a horse]
  9. Kumagawa Misogi [EOS Kumagawa]
  10. Iihiko Shishime
So how do these characters do, do they clear? Or do they fall? And what do you think they will do?

While I can't comment on all of the characters listed, I do know a few and will comment on their experience. The main deciding factor here would probably be a character's ability to get around certain hacks, like immortality, time resets, existence erasure, and whatever the hell Reinhard does.

As for the characters I know, Touma's ability is great for getting around hacks, so he'd probably be able to get around these hacks. He'd probably have to use the dragons however, since aside from his ability his strength is street level. His dragons have at least a mountain level attack potency according to the wiki, and with characters like Reinhard and Satella, some of the stronger characters in the verse, stated to have a mountain level durability along with his ability to remove some of their hacks, he has a good shot destroying this verse. Of course, that's assuming that IB works on all of the character's various abilities.

Zeref is incredibly powerful, and he'd probably leave many casualties. He'd also be a bit difficult for the cast to kill with immortality and a possible resistance to existence erasure. I haven't seen Fairy Tail's final season so I don't know as much about him compared to Touma, so I'll just leave it at that. I don't see him killing Reinhard though.

Finally, we have Johnny Joestar. The infinite spin is strong, but it can be dodged and used against him. Additionally, if you kill the horse he's screwed. Assuming the horse is as strong as a regular horse, there are a few characters that would take it out simply by accident. The witch cult are always killing the Re:Zero world version of horses for no reason, so that's a quick loss. True form Puck would just make the horse freeze to death from all of the snow. While Johnny can walk after the end of Part 7, he hasn't shown feats with it that could keep up with the Re:Zero characters. He does have good reaction speeds, but I don't see it being enough for him to get around some of the characters.

I'll really only speak on Zeref here as he's the one I know the most.

Zeref has some very potent abilities that could really wipe the floor with most of the verse. Things like Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Time Manip, ect. make him insanely potent in a fight especially when he has a ridiculously high AP advantage. However combat isn't where Zeref truly shines here. Given the circumstances of how they are thrown into the Re:Zero world, Zeref would likely be the most dangerous person sent there. Zeref's intelligence would be his greatest asset in waging war with the RE;Zero verse as he is not only a master at magic capable of creating machines that can revive the dead and straight up time travel back when he was only a child/teen, his strategic/manipulative mindset would be a force to be reckoned with.

He is a master strategist capable of just going to a random continent that has never even heard of him before and becoming its ruler and basically worshiped as a god without even trying as he equated it to playing a simulation game. He also completely stomped Mavis in a battle of tactics as within mere moments of starting the war, she was unable to figure out a single strategy to beat Zeref. This same Mavis is capable of producing 49 counter strategies almost instantly in response to the enemy's trap and memorize the abilities, stats, psychology, tactics, etc. and using them to run through millions of battle simulations which basically allowed her to predict the future in the Grand Magic Games Arc.

Given the hax/anti-hax potential of the other characters here he could easily run mental laps around everyone in the RE:Zero verse without even trying and devise strategies to take down/remove from play people like Rienhard and Satella without much trouble and likely becomes the Emperor of the RE:Zero world in the process.

If Speed Unequal

probably Johnny no diff due to MFTL speed that is one of the fastest in that tier, also he dosen't need horse for infinite spin
Yeah, he doesn't need the horse to use Act 4 but he does need the horse for doing the infinite spin specifically. While it shows Act 4 behind him, it doesn't seem to be the infinite spin, or it would've caused all of the cells of the guys he hit to spin infinitely and suffer a similar fate to Funny Valentine. So if it's the infinite spin, he needs the horse.

Yeah, he doesn't need the horse to use Act 4 but he does need the horse for doing the infinite spin specifically. While it shows Act 4 behind him, it doesn't seem to be the infinite spin, or it would've caused all of the cells of the guys he hit to spin infinitely and suffer a similar fate to Funny Valentine. So if it's the infinite spin, he needs the horse.
we are supposing it's on the horse right?
he just need a movment, and it's from 4KM

I don't think Johnny can solo without prior knowledge due passive madness. Even with it i'd say he dies far more than he clears.

How do you think Zeref is planning to deal with the authorities, considering they seem to bypass most regular immunities granted through magic or blessings?
Authorities just get stomped by timestop from Zeref, even Regulus's self timestop won't really help him here as if Zeref just stops time himself his invulnerability becomes a non factor and Zerfe bodies with anything in his arsenal.
No, Satella has passive Madness Hax type 3, like all others witches from the verse, I guess Re:Zero claps the entire list, unless the SMT character has tier 1 smurf or some crap
Zeref just sends Mard Geer to snipe her with conceptual EE

No, Satella has passive Madness Hax type 3, like all others witches from the verse, I guess Re:Zero claps the entire list, unless the SMT character has tier 1 smurf or some crap
Will Satella's madnesshax work on Iihiko considering his ability? I don't really know if Irreversible Destruction will kick in to "destroy" it.

Also no, this is High Pixie, the 6-A key only, nothing higher.

By half the world, you mean our world or the Re:Zero world?
Because i remember somebody saying Re:Zero's flat planet is small enough that destroying it would wield High 6-A

High Pixie can't be killed by anyone on the Re:Zero Side. Misogi just sets all his opponents to fiction GG no re, no fight.

Back