• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Speed Equalized and 8-B.

All Optional Arsenal allowed, but Mamo's time machine its restricted.

Lupin III: 0 ()

Solid Snake: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 1 (Stillwinston)

main-qimg-f78b0730a33d3086ee5924e345369f20
de774o1-a3d83e4e-ee94-4389-bec6-bfedbcf6ea85.png

Last edited:
Man I should have seen this coming: Oh boy... So Lupin would more then likely need to stay out of Snakes sensory range if he can because Snake has some pretty versetail inventory himself like he can transmit the FOXDIE virus and finsh off Lupin there, He can also excel from being initally skill stomped to eventually finding a way to keeping up albeit given its Lupin here results may vary too, Instinctive reactions. But Lupin can probably bypass some of Snakes Nanos, as his his disguises are suberb enough to outwit... wouldn't you know it?: Nanomachines...

And there are some things not added in Lupin's profile BUT its worth a mention. I really say look over the respect threads because he does have more then that, To recap from the Lupin V Mask Thread:

Enhanced Senses: Although Snakes Octocamo masks his thermal signature, Lupin's sensing accuracy are still pretty notable. He can casually aim accurately through this. Dodges a bullet behind him at close range. easily anticipated a bomb. Can deduce vehicles origin's by their sound. Notices a Spy. Detects a trap. Disarms trained gunmen with nothing but a thrown quarter, flipping quarters with his gun is but a warm up to him. Has shown great sense of hearing in "Part III; Episode 1." Even being capable of hearing and smelling Zenigata from a distance in "The Last Job". Fought ninjas despite being blinded by smoke. Can hear the ticking of bombs while others couldn't. Can hear machinery activating before using his magnets to block them.

Extrasensory Perception: Was able to 'sense' Fujiko despite her being behind an wall and without making sound in "Part III; Episode 47." knew where a well hidden gunmen was. able to sense and recognize a person's bloodlust in "In Memory of the Walther P38". Has had encounters with spirits before.

Toon Force: Notable nevertheless as Snake doesn't seem to have this. Somehow threw handcuffs like a boomerang, effectively handcuffing Zenigata. stays afloat in mid air many times.

Pressure Points: He can also expertly knock out people.

Acrobatics: Too many to name, But in the respect thread he's very agile AF.

Preparation: To keep it short. In a readied state he can execute some ingenious implementation's, like Batman can also elaborate ahead and can render his opponents weaponry useless. There's more to his preps then that but these are some of the things he would do when I said he had some form of Prep.

Lupin can easily see through the disguises in a variety of ways.

Statistics Amplification: He can lower and raise his IQ (Lupin has the 300 Egg man IQ and the already large brain maneuvers throughout his history)... Don't know how that will come in use but its worth a mention.

And with his other inventory, he also has Amnesia bubbles, Small bubbles that cause immediate amnesia when they pop, leaving them vulnerable long enough for Lupin to make his move.

Like I said he has MUCH MORE STUFF not mentioned in his file that is on the respect thread, One example that I recall Lupin having a piece of Zanetsuken got turned into a full fledge knife he can use, Which should have the same properties as Goemon's obviously.

In IQ: "is the smartest man in the world" possessing an IQ of 300 (Part V; Episode 6.) With an intellect defying the best computers, There being no "Impossible" In his vocabulary (Pilot Film) even outsmarting a super-computer multiple times over (Part III; Episode 23) adroit enough to easily detect fake paint when that even experts can't tell which what art is authentic (Part III; Episode 12) in addition in also fooling Zenigata into believing that he was dead by painting a realistic image on the floor made of spoiled foods (Part IV; Episode 13). Probably more I missed asside the ones listed in Lupin's File on this site.

And while Lupin never comes close to M Lifting (Although who knows if he later has something like a gauntlet gadget that allows him to lift massive constructs is not a far possibility) But he has some lifting that should surely excel his class 5 rating, Such as: Casually throwing a walking stick hard enough to pierce rock. can pull on tree's with his grappling hook (Batman has something resembling him pulling Mr. Krabs oversized penny). Catches a falling aircraft with Jigen. Lifts a large golden lion statue while on a hang glider. He doesn't just push something gold based but he actually fully holds on to it... Gold is of course, heavy AF guys, And said to be stronger then steel, .

And Stefano, If it sended, I tried recommending some calc people one of the feats regarding Goemon slicing a comet and a cloud, But no luck sadly as well.

The comet its most likely an outlier, or at best It count as toon force.

But i do not remember Goemon cutting a cloud, can you send me a link of the feat?
Fireld has it if I recall, I think I only posted the comet feat. But there were instances toon feats were given a chance though.

Even when he's backed up to a wall?
I mean while keeping out of range he won't just be backed up to a wall like that, Lupin can whip up disguises QUICKLY might I add which are created well enough to also fool NANOMACHINES and surely Lupin will try to have a bit of time to analyze the situation that Snake can't resist eventually. And come to think of it something has come to our attentions as well, given Lupin is given Equipment himself; he may still know how to whip out the Pycal Formula which is basically a literal starman for Lupin/Pycal, which allows the user to be highly invulnerable to heavy weaponry, fire, just attacks in general; sure for a short time but also more then enough to screw Snakes chances to CQC damage Lupin even more.

Last edited:
Back