• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solid Snake vs Guts

Care to elaborate on the "better fighter" bit? I know both of these two have skill feats galore so I'm just curious.

Maybe I used the wrong wording, but after watching the OVA and reading a bit I think guts is a more violent, aggressive, less inhibited fighter

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
What does Snake actually have with these restrictions on?
I'm pretty sure he'd still have most of his gear. The only thing I really recall him hurting Metal Gears with are rockets and explosives. Stuff like stun grenades and tranquilizers don't really fit that mold.

But if it's at a distance, doesn't Snake just snipe? He's got way better stealth after all.

Well, doesn't the armor let Guts fight way beyond his braking point? It has to be quite the one shot of a snipe when they're both 8-B. What did they scale to again?

I never implied it was a one-shot. I just meant, Snake could easily shoot him to death while sneaking around and Guts won't know where he is.

Well so long as that doesn't make the range too outrageous. I'm assuming it's only gonna make tens of meters as per Snakes range with weapons.

Back