• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So here i am back again with Speed questions.

So im starting to make the story of Raioz (Covid-19 thank you for having me waaay too bored) and while i was discussing something with a friend he told me he wanted a character, and he already had a speed feat for him and Raioz which sounded a bit too crazy even for me.

So as we can see in his profile that his biggest speed feat makes him Five Octodecillion Five Hundred Eighty Septendecillion times FTL

i want to know how this feat compares

"While Raioz and Richard (the OC of my friend) were locked in a magic battle, they traveled around the circumference of a Zetta-Sphere (according to him this would be what a type of dimension would be called)."

Zetta Spheres have 530,000x10e200 (if thats how you write it) light years in diameter.

However this is not the crazy part.

Idk if this is possible or if it is and im saying it in a very very bad way but

all of this was done 20 times in the span of a googolplex of a planck time.

This will probably not be liked by some people in this wiki but hey, im bored and i dont think it breaks any rules.

This is just asspulling "googolplex," "planck time," and [HIGH NUMBER], so not a lot of people are really going to think it's interesting.

im not really trying to be interesting. im actually curious on what the result is.

Also, Im not gonna put it in the profile but i will in the story im making

I don't like how for Universe-Travel distances and such, people just assume ludicrously high numbers. I personally go with absolute low-ends which is usually how we do things on VsBattle anyways.

But if you want to know the speed...

Zetta Sphere Diameter = 530,000x10e200 lightyears or 5.3e+206 Lightyears

Googolplexth of a Planck Time = 10-43 seconds (Planck Time)/10(10100) (Googlplex)

Googolplexth of a Planck Time = 1x10^-43/1x10^+1000

It is at this point that every calculator yields Errors so... uhh... time to revert to Highschool Laws of Exponents!

a^m/a^n = a^m-

Therefore 1^(1x10^-43)-(1x10^+1000) whcin in effect is 1e-43-1e-1000

The thing is... NO calculator gives me any results. So uhh... lets just assume it's 1x10^-1000 yeah?

Timeframe = 1x10^-1000

Distance =
Circumference = ¤ÇD
= 5.3e+206¤Ç
= 1.6650441064026E+207

This was done 20 times so x20 the result
3.330088e+208 Lightyears

Now Speed = Distance/Time

= 3.330088e+208Lightyears/1e-1000 seconds
For FAHKS SAKE it broke all the calculators again. Integer overflow galore. That 1e+1000 is just.... disgusting.

Yeah I'm sorry, I give up. There is NO known calculator out there that will calculate that last speed equation and even if there is one, I am in no fit state of mind to go hunt it down. Just note that this speed is easily a ludicrous amount faster than any other speed feat to ever grace fiction, at least barring Immeasurable/Infinite stuff.

Well Akreious, thank you for putting up with my crazy BS numbers. And thanks Drag for giving the answer. Sorry if it was too much work

Back