• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smartest character/characters in marvel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I've just been wondering for a while. Marvel has a lot of characters which are very intelligent but who is the smartest or who are the smartest characters in the Marvel Multiverse.

Now I'm not asking for a definite answer. I just want you opinion on who you think is the smaratest or are the smartest. So please do not argue. I just want your opinion on this.

Also I'm posting this here because this part of the forum is rarely ever active and also because this isn't really that important so it qualifies for this section of the forum....

Note: This is not including Higher dimensional characters.

Ok marvel does indeed have a lot of smart characters but who do '''you '''consider to be the smartest of them all...

Mr.Fantastic is probably the smartest IMO.

Tony stark would be up there but i feel like Reed made more impessive types of equipment than Tony.

Then theres Black Panther too, but i think he's more rich than smart.

Beyonder (Pre-Ret) Is smart in his own way but not in terms of technology too i suppose, if you want smart villains.

In no particular order:

God tier:

The Supreme Intelligence

The Grandmaster

The High Evolutionary

Thanos

Reed Richards

Leader

MODOK

High tier:

Henry Pym

Victor Von Doom

Tony Stark

Forge

Mentor of the Imperial Guard

Amadeus Cho

Kang (Nathaniel Richards Jr. if I remember correctly)

T'Challa

Bruce Banner

Arnim Zola

Nathaniel Essex

@SDZ I dunno about the exact order, but I inserted a "God Tier" and a "High Tier".

Yup. I actually do know an awful lot about Marvel.

Mentor may be higher though, given that he is based on Brainiac 12, but we haven't seen enough of him to know for certain.

Don't forget about Spidey guys! If he never became a superhero he would've been one of the biggest brains out there!

There's also Dr. Strange, Henry McCoy "Beast", Black Bolt, Falcon & Professor X/Magneto

Cap's also a "Genius" but only when it comes to combat & strats

This is a very old thread. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back