• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small CRT of shaman king

1. Limited Subjective reality (shamans can make things happen by willpower alone)
2. Resistances to Soul manipulation (Ogres can easily destroy souls in hell if the will of the soul isn’t strong enough. and they can resist that)
3. Empowerment (Shamans power comes from their will)

also the The O.S sprit sword Key of Yoh becomes Low 7-B by having almost 10x times more furyouko than his previous key

Link of all images

Last edited:
So limited subjective reality atleast they directly say "If we can will ourselves anywhere withing the great sprit. then we can will ourselves to do anything, too

Ok so ima do this in pieces
1. Limited Subjective reality (shamans can make things happen by willpower alone)
Ok so, I don't think that's what he means. The reason why is because in that scene Yoh is talking about making things happen SPECIFICALLY in the G.S like healing his arms and summoning Futunomitama no Turugi(red sword in yoh's hand). Otherwise practically all of the 5 elemental warriors would have Low Godly regeneration lol. HOWEVER, there is a potential argument for it with OVERSOULS. In Volume 22, Chapter 195(at 135-139) Yoh talks about something similar to that and another example is in Volume 25, Chapter 216. I didn't put this in my CRT cause it's wayyyy too debatable.

2. Resistances to Soul manipulation (Ogres can easily destroy souls in hell if the will of the soul isn’t strong enough. and they can resist that)
This I can agree with

This I can agree with. You don't even have to show that scan, go to Volume 9, Chapter 75 and you will find evidence for that

also the The O.S sprit sword Key of Yoh becomes Low 7-B by having almost 10x times more furyouko than his previous key
Yeah, I honestly wanted to talk about that. Yoh High 7-C FOR THREE KEYS got me really curious. He first got that key in his second O.S when he fought ren a second time(now that isn't my issue). Keep this in mind, Yoh's furyoku level was 270 during that fight. This was confirmed MANY TIMES since silva was recording their levels many times in the fight. But then if we go to the next key now here's where it get's confusing. Because it showed that he is still High 7-C in his Spirit of the Sword O.S, but he got more powerful to the point that his Furyoku level was around 10,000. This was confirmed cause Silva was the person who told Yoh. And not only that but when yoh fought the golem and the golem checked his furyoku power, it was actually 10,500. Now I ain't a math genius, but that would mean that yoh's furyoku level when he got the Spirit of the Sword O.S is almost 39x TIMES MORE than his previous key when he fought ren the second time. And then you have the fact that Yoh got even more powerful after he trained in hell. Practically dang near 10x times. That's all I wanna say, if all that does results in High 7-C then you can just ignore this.

it appears that with the multipliers it would be Low 7-B+ with 4.7 megatons so yep
For which keys, and also how did you do the math for that? Not saying its wrong, I am just curious.
Also wouldnt hao get subjective reality after G.S because well his true form exist there
And actually yes he would. I remembered one person actually said that before but I forgot all about that ability lol

For which keys, and also how did you do the math for that? Not saying its wrong, I am just curious.
i just multiplied the feat they scaled to the amount by 39x because they have 39x more mana then convert the kilotons to megatons and that is

i just multiplied the feat they scaled to the amount by 39x because they have 39x more mana then convert the kilotons to megatons and that is
Ok so that be for his Spirit of the Sword Key then right?. And then if we do the math again. He would be 7-B with White Swan Key since he got practically near 10 times more mana after he trained in hell right?

Also the keys should be divided in arcs. a similar thing happened with medaka and become confusing

I already planned on doing that in the future. I am pretty sure that I already talked about that in my previous CRT. I wanna get the abilities done for all the characters and then we can just go right ahead with that

Also dont forget about shaman king zero and Butso zone and death zero because they are apperently canonical....

Back