• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ash Williams Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Acrobatics for doing this

Preparation for creating a plan, as well as gun powder with an army in preparation to take on the army of the dead. With said preparation, he also created The Battle Car, which is a modified 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88

Considering what he did with prep, I also think it's safe to just put his intellect at Gifted

Thoughts?

this seems ok but its gonna be a while before it gets added cause of the forum migration. w╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠ÂW╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂA╠Âs╠Âh╠ ╠Âb╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âe╠Âp╠Â

Lmao as fun as that might be, Frank's prep makes that a stomp

This is probably fine. The quote seems silly though.

To be fair, it is Evil Dead, so silliness is expected

Who can add the additions to his page?

I can give you temporary editing rights if you wish. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back