• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Anos Voldigoad upgrades - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This CRT was created to give Anos Voldigoad some small upgrades.

1. Resistance to Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Unaffected by Aberneyu's Sun of Destruction <Surge El Donave>, a divine order that utilizes the Order of Destruction).
The Sun of Destruction is basically the seal on Venuzdonoa, and also utilizes the Order of Destruction (laws and concepts), so it's a law & concept manip attack.

2. Chaos Manipulation for his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. I'm unsure about this one, but based on both chaos manipulation and Eyes of Chaotic Destruction's descriptions, I think it could qualify.

3. From WN Chapter 401 :: English MTL

The Bondage God Wesnera's divine chains completely suppress the target's body, magic power, 5 senses and thoughts.
Anos at first can't resist the chains, and is incapacitated.
Anos then moves his source out of his body for 3 sec, moves it back in, and then the chains no longer affect Anos.
Wesnera later says that he'll bind Anos' source so that he can't do it again, implying that as long as the chains don't affect Anos' source, he won't be permanently incapped.

I'm still not completely sure what this ability is, but when I asked other people, they told me it could be adaptation, so I suggest the following:

Reactive Evolution (The same power doesn't work on him twice. Anos is capable of moving his source out of and back into his body even while incapacitated, meaning any powers that were actively affecting him would be affecting him for a second time, and thus the power will no longer work on him. Anos is able to move his source out of and back into his body even while incapacitated, allowing him to adapt to abilities which are actively affecting him).
I'm still a bit iffy on the description, but I think it's clear that Anos can adapt to powers which are actively affecting him.

4. Since Wesnera's divine chains were able to affect Anos the first time, even though Anos has resistances to some of the chains' abilities, I think it's safe to say that the chains are potent enough to overpower baseline resistances. These divine chains also utilize the Order of Bondage, so it's a power that utilizes universal laws and concepts (specifically restraint and stagnation I think). Anos later adapts to these chains and are unaffected by them, thus he should get the following resistances:

Resistance to Paralysis/Body Puppetry, Power Nullification, Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by the Bondage God Wesnera's divine chains, which completely suppress the target's body, magic power, 5 senses and thoughts, and is potent enough to overpower baseline resistances)

If you have anything else you'd like to get added, feel free to leave it in the replies with scans or chapter numbers.

** 5. Resistance to Power Mimicry/Power Absorption for Venuzdonoa: Post #6 on this thread.

Last edited:
It's a good addition to his resistances.... Everything looks good

I would also like to add Resistance to power mimicry.
From WN Chap:527
Proudly speaking, she smiled thinly.

"To understand this technique, don't be afraid to be swallowed by the shadows. There is something that sinks deep, deep, into the abyss of the shadows, and you can only see it there. "

Coastria held her hand and said.

"I understand. This is Venuzdonoa."

When I said so, a shadow sword appeared at her feet.

Slowly it emerges and turns the handle towards Coastria.
With it in her hand, she smiled.

"Look, I'm done. You lost."

Floating in the air, bringing my face closer to me, she tells me.

"Tell me. What's your most important thing. Break it right now--eh?"
Blood oozes from the mouth of Coastria.

She slowly looked down and opened her eyes.
Venuzdonoa is reflected in the artificial eye of the glass ball.

The dark-colored longsword left her hand and skewered her chest.

"... N ... Hmm ... De? The technique was correct ... I exercised ... I didn't make any mistakes ..."

"Kuha. I finally understood, Coastria. I made a mistake even though I didn't make a mistake. That is <The swordVenuz Donoa>

Losing buoyancy, Coastria falls and puts her knees and hands on the floor.

I said, looking down at her crawling at her feet.

"Did you think you can use it just because you used it correctly?"

Last edited:
From WN Chapter 527 :: English MTL

I don't believe Anos himself qualifies for Resistance to Power Mimicry, seeing as Kostoria was able to copy Anos' <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

Venuzdonoa itself could possibly qualify for Resistance to Power Mimicry, but I personally think this is just Venuzdonoa passively attempting to destroy Anos' enemies.

Last edited:
From WN Chapter 527 :: English MTL

I don't believe Anos himself qualifies for Resistance to Power Mimicry, seeing as Kostoria was able to copy Anos' <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

Venuzdonoa itself could possibly qualify for Resistance to Power Mimicry, but I personally think this is just Venuzdonoa passively attempting to destroy Anos' enemies.
This is more like venuzdonoa feat more than anos

Also, could you please place this in a quote box or something?
**Or at least remove the unnecessary spaces in between lines?
Proudly speaking, she smiled thinly.

"To understand this technique, don't be afraid to be swallowed by the shadows. There is something that sinks deep, deep, into the abyss of the shadows, and you can only see it there. "

Coastria held her hand and said.

"I understand. This is Venuzdonoa."

When I said so, a shadow sword appeared at her feet.

Slowly it emerges and turns the handle towards Coastria.

With it in her hand, she smiled.

"Look, I'm done. You lost."

Floating in the air, bringing my face closer to me, she tells me.

"Tell me. What's your most important thing. Break it right now--eh?"

Blood oozes from the mouth of Coastria.

She slowly looked down and opened her eyes.

Venuzdonoa is reflected in the artificial eye of the glass ball.

The dark-colored longsword left her hand and skewered her chest.

"... N ... Hmm ... De? The technique was correct ... I exercised ... I didn't make any mistakes ..."

"Kuha. I finally understood, Coastria. I made a mistake even though I didn't make a mistake. That is <The swordVenuz Donoa>

Losing buoyancy, Coastria falls and puts her knees and hands on the floor.

I said, looking down at her crawling at her feet.

"Did you think you can use it just because you used it correctly?"

Also I need some of your opinions on Newly reincarnated Anos' tier. In a simple clash with Ray, an entire mountain was destroyed, also blowing away clouds. This should give Anos 7A not 7B, as the fight was a small, those two were only enjoyin'. It was not even a serious one. Note: Anos was using a stick and Ray: a simple sword devoid of any magic.

Chaos Manipulation for his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. I'm unsure about this one, but based on both chaos manipulation and Eyes of Chaotic Destruction's descriptions, I think it could qualify.
Should work. Anos's eyes literally goes against the universe's orders and channels his source power which is accepted as the embodiment of Chaos, so it makes sense.
Resistance to Paralysis/Body Puppetry, Power Nullification, Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation
Just noting that he already has resistance to mindhax
Resistance to Power Mimicry
This would only apply to venuzdonoa
This should give Anos 7A not 7B
No, pulverization of average-sized mountains is calced as 7-B, not 7-A.

Rest seems fine.

In the same way, the feat that has been demonstrated at that moment is used and scaled from the same feat.

Should work. Anos's eyes literally goes against the universe's orders and channels his source power which is accepted as the embodiment of Chaos, so it makes sense.

Just noting that he already has resistance to mindhax

This would only apply to venuzdonoa

No, pulverization of average-sized mountains is calced as 7-B, not 7-A.

Rest seems fine.
Ok

Doesn’t seem like Venuzdonoa actually resists power mimicry, just doesn’t care who summoned and attacks Anos’ enemies. So resistance to power steal or something as Venuzdonoa just does what it always does.

Agree on the rest.

Okay. It seems like this is accepted.

A quick summary (Justifications in the OP):

1. Resistance to Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Unaffected by Aberneyu's Sun of Destruction <Surge El Donave>, a divine order that utilizes the Order of Destruction)

2. Chaos Manipulation for his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction.

3. Reactive Evolution (The same power doesn't work on him twice. Anos is capable of moving his source out of and back into his body even while incapacitated, meaning any powers that were actively affecting him would be affecting him for a second time, and thus the power will no longer work on him. Anos is able to move his source out of and back into his body even while incapacitated, allowing him to adapt to abilities which are actively affecting him).

4. Resistance to Paralysis, Power Nullification, Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by the Bondage God Wesnera's divine chains that utilize the Order of Bondage, which completely suppress the target's body, magic power, 5 senses and thoughts, and is potent enough to overpower baseline resistances)

5. Resistance to Power Absorption for Venuzdonoa.

If you have any better wording for the descriptions, feel free to post them.
I'll also be organizing Anos' abilites into 4 seperate tabs for each of his keys.

If this is accepted, could you please unlock Anos Voldigoad's profile page so I can apply the changes?

Last edited:
It seems best to wait a bit longer for more input.

I have another upgrade suggestion (Doubt it'll be accepted tho):

If the concepts of time and death are type 2 concepts, then Anos Voldigoad and Venuzdonoa possibly qualifies for concept manip type 2.
Both Anos and Venuzdonoa is capable of destroying order, and both the Order of Time (laws and concepts related to time) and Order of Demise (laws and concepts related to the end of life, aka Death) are confirmed to be present in the verse.

Something that might further prove that the Order of Time is a type 2 concept is that there's only a Guardian God of Time that protects the order, and no actual God of Time that can control the order. The Guardian God of Time can still fully manipulate time and he embodies the Order of Time (concept of time), but he can't control the order. Gods control order, and all of them have been shown capable of concept manip type 3, so if the Order of Time was simply a type 3 concept, there would've been a God of Time who controls it, but there isn't.

Last edited:
1. Resistance to Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. Unaffected by Aberneyu's Sun of Destruction <Surge El Donave>, a divine order that utilizes the Order of Destruction).
The Sun of Destruction is basically the seal on Venuzdonoa, and also utilizes the Order of Destruction (laws and concepts), so it's a law & concept manip attack.

2. Chaos Manipulation for his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. I'm unsure about this one, but based on both chaos manipulation and Eyes of Chaotic Destruction's descriptions, I think it could qualify.

Reactive Evolution (The same power doesn't work on him twice. Anos is capable of moving his source out of and back into his body even while incapacitated, meaning any powers that were actively affecting him would be affecting him for a second time, and thus the power will no longer work on him).
I'm still a bit iffy on the description, but I think it's clear that Anos can adapt to powers that are actively affecting him.

Resistance to Paralysis/Body Puppetry, Power Nullification, Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by the Bondage God Wesnera's divine chains, which completely suppress the target's body, magic power, 5 senses and thoughts, and is potent enough to overpower baseline resistances)

** 5. Resistance to Power Mimicry/Power Absorption for Venuzdonoa: Post #6 on this thread.
That should be good everything seems correct and there's an explanation for everything more or less. I agree that Resistance to Power Mimicry/Power Absorption should only be for Venuzdonoa.

I have another upgrade suggestion (Doubt it'll be accepted tho):

If the concepts of time and death are type 2 concepts, then Anos Voldigoad and Venuzdonoa possibly qualifies for concept manip type 2.
Both Anos and Venuzdonoa is capable of destroying order, and both the Order of Time (laws and concepts related to time) and Order of Demise (laws and concepts related to the end of life, aka Death) are confirmed to be present in the verse.

Something that might further prove that the Order of Time is a type 2 concept is that there's only a Guardian God of Time that protects the order, and no actual God of Time that can control the order. The Guardian God of Time can still fully manipulate time and he embodies the Order of Time (concept of time), but he can't control the order. Gods control order, and all of them have been shown capable of concept manip type 3, so if the Order of Time was simply a type 3 concept, there would've been a God of Time who controls it.
Concepts aren't any type by default so them being the concepts of death and time wouldn't mean anything.

As for the second part of that post, I have no idea how any of that would prove Type 2.

Concepts aren't any type by default so them being the concepts of death and time wouldn't mean anything.

As for the second part of that post, I have no idea how any of that would prove Type 2.
Okay that's fine. I just suggested it cuz I've heard some stuff about time possibly being a type 2 concept.

Last edited:
I though this resistance was already on his profiles.
Agree with this.
2. Chaos Manipulation for his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction.
Agree with this also.
3. Reactive Evolution (The same power doesn't work on him twice. Anos is capable of moving his source out of and back into his body even while incapacitated, meaning any powers that were actively affecting him would be affecting him for a second time, and thus the power will no longer work on him).
Tho, i still don't understand how this really works, agree also. isn't reactive evolution already on his profiles?
Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back