• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If this is a stomp, please someone close this thread

Rimuru Tempest (2-B) vs Devilman (Composite) (2-C and Amon mindset)

Speed Unequalized

Ningen who reincarnated as a slime:

Ningen who became a demon:

Inconclusive:

Yes, a lot changed, this match was a stomp because Amon had resistance to abilities at 5-D scale which made any ability of Rimuru useless, but since now he has been downgrade to 4-D that changes a lot in relation to the last match between the two

I mean Rimuru can negate Regenerationn MId-Godly Regenerationn as he absorbed beings with Mid-Godly Regenerationn in the verse like the angels

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Yes, a lot changed, this match was a stomp because Amon had resistance to abilities at 5-D scale which made any ability of Rimuru useless, but since now he has been downgrade to 4-D that changes a lot in relation to the last match between the two
I think 5-D was rejected since there are not a lot of evidences for a tier as stated on the page.

• Hell is stated to be 5-D multiple times in Devilman Saga, though these aren't enough of evidence to warrant a tier)

You misread what Enryu typed

He said Amon stomped back then because he resisted 5D abilities, whoch he did because God used to be 5D

Now he doesn't.

Schnee One said:
You misread what Enryu typed
He said Amon stomped back then because he resisted 5D abilities, whoch he did because God used to be 5D

Now he doesn't.
Ok, my mistake then.

I think Rimuru pretty much stomp, now. He resists all of Devilman (Composite)'s abilities, can negate regen anyway,- can absorb him as an abstract existence as he did for Angels, can attack him with Non-Physical Interaction, and the AP advantage. Rimuru Tempest's Multiple existence, Reactive Evolution, Information Analysis, Precognition make BFR for Devilman's, his only of winning to me, useless. Also, Devilman (Composite) can't negate Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Devilman can negate Mid-Godly, he does it all the time. But yeah, 2-C vs 2-B ain't fair.
You know AP does not really matter much in a match where the main factors are haxxes, right?

Everybody has Mid-Godly. Every demons has that shit, he negated Asura's and every single immortality of hers. Why do you think like that? I mean, Mid-Godly is kinda given in AE.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Everybody has Mid-Godly. Every demons has that shit, he negated Asura's and every single immortality of hers. Why do you think like that? I mean, Mid-Godly is kinda given in AE.
Proofs because the text for Mid-Godly is only for those who survive God's erasure?

Elizhaa said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Proofs because the text for Mid-Godly is only for those who survive God's erasure?
I mean: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Devilman_(Composite)&diff=2980857&oldid=2973256

• Why did you add it without a CRT link, ShiroyashaGinSan?
    • When you are revising character statistics, please remember to provide links to the related concluded content revision threads in the edit summary boxes. It greatly helps to avoid misunderstandings when the staff are patrolling edits, as they might mistake the changes for vandalism otherwise.

Oh yeah, that was before I learned that needing to link shit to edit. It's months ago, does that still have penalty?

He does that in every single reset of the timeline. Everytime they come back. Asura didn't.

I just made these statements because most of the time if the reasonings or CRT link are not added, someone can easily make a CRT to removed them and this is annoying in the case this CRT or accepted threads with evidence are years-old, thus hard to find. In most cases where the threads are not found, the crucial evidence are not as well and the edits are reverted.

As well sometimes, people take advantage and vandalized profiles; sadly, some bans or retired staffs have done these.

Also, if Devilman (Composite) was 3-D when he regenerated from 4-D universe erasure then he would have Regenerationn High-Goldy instead.

• High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
God destroyed them first before he destroyed the universe so no. Still not High-Godly.
I found the thread- the efforts - for this through- https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1931333

• I guess Demons got the Regenerationn then, my mistakes. To be fair, since no one could give me evidences and Devilman (Composite) had it on his page; I could have done a CRT to ask for it or removed it.
I still think the case is High-Godly though and there was an example used for the definition that similar to Devilman's case.

Draw a stickmam on a paper. Stuff that requires Mid-Godly is the equivalent of completely deleting it using a rubber.
Conceptual/nonexistence etc are just a rubber that erases more thoroughly.

Regenerating means that another drawing forms on the paper after deleting it.

Now set on fire the paper and wait until nothing is left. Regenerating from that is what requires High-Godly.

Clearly the drawing can't be reformed on paper in this case.

Set the paper - analogous to the universe - and regenerating from that is High-Godly which is basically what Devilman and those who scales did.

Well, Rimuru Tempest's does the same things as Devilman (Composite)'s Fusionism (He can fuse organic and non-organic matter, affecting even abstract and non-corporeal entities with mere thought) but better.

Isnt this a stomp?

I mean now Devilman is 4D and he need 2B range to kill Rimuru due to type 3 acausality

GLHF22 said:
Isnt this a stomp?
I mean now Devilman is 4D and he need 2B range to kill Rimuru due to type 3 acausality
He is not 4-D just his hax are 4-D. I do agree that he need range to kill Rimuru due to type 3 acausality. The match would be stomp there as well.

Back