• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Zen'ō Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. I made this thread wondering if there were possible abilities we could add to Zen'ō's page due to his infamous bout with Fusion Zamasu.

Now obviously Fusion Zamasu was intangible and is listed as non-corporeal. Wouldn't the fact that Zen'ō managed to kill him indicate that he is able to harm intangible/non-corporeal characters? I think if so this is an ability worth mentioning.

Another question I had was is Fusion Zamasu's "Immortal Soul" form just a name or is he actually just a soul within this form. Because if so Zen'ō being able to destroy him would count as Soul Manipulation, and would be a durability negating ability. Which I also think would be worth mentioning.

So do you people think what I am mentioning is reasonable? Any input would be greatly appreciated of course.

Isn't it just a case though were destroying the timeline=destroying zamasu, not necessarily that he can hurt non-corporeal/intangible characters, and as for immortal soul, i think that might be just a fan name, not too sure.

Yeah I disagree for the reasons above. Zeno destroyed him by destroying the space-time of the timeline, which would kill anything in its boundaries. So I don't harming intangibles or soul manipulation is needed to do that.

@Saikou A non-corporeal character cannot be killed by conventional physical forces. Simply blowing up a universe isn't going to kill them.

However I was considering what Celestial brought up about how Fusion Zamasu may be tied to the timeline. So destroying the timeline would kill him by default.

But I wanted to get more staff input regarding this.

You're implying that a non-corporeal character could survive a Low 2-C attack no matter their tier. Which seems just plain wrong.

Well non-corporeal characters, by definition, are characters who have no physical form. And cannot be harmed through conventional physical attacks such as using a blast to make a universe explode.

But regardless I guess there is still the possibility that Zamasu is tied to his universe. Therefore destroying it would destroy him by default. However I wasn't entirely sure so I just wanted to see what others thought.

Yeah but Zen'o destroying the very space-time of said universe. That isn't just a big blast of power. The very frabric of the universe is dead here. This is Low 2-C, not 3-A.

It'd really depend on the degree of the non-corporeal that the character possesses.

Well there will be a Tiering System revision soon. And as LT has explained to Ant, according to the laws of physics, if you destroy the physical universe, you also automatically destroy time.

So Zen'ō's blast, at least if this change goes through, will be a physical attack.

Regardless I guess like Prom said it's more variable on the degree of non-corporeality. However I am fine with this not going through on the basis that destroying the timeline destroys him by default.

I was more wondering about this than firmly convinced if anything, which is why I made the thread.

There's a very big difference between what we treat as 3-A and Low 2-C. One is simply destroying all the contents of a universe, while the later is destroying the universe and all it's components, like its Space-Time Continuum. Everything the universe ever was or will be.

Likewise, our Tiering System isn't 100% Physically accurate, so I don't get why it should be relevant.

I am only going by what was said during this thread. Which if the suggested changes are made then what Saikou is saying about the distinction between destruction of physical matter and space-time wouldn't apply.

However that is certainly a conversation for another time and this thread shouldn't get derailed by that. My apologies.

So should I close this thread? It seems like it's been agreed not to add these powers to Zen'ō's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back