• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slayer vs Death (Goblin Slayer vs Schera Zade) (05/0)

@Litentric Teon

Probably the rock-throwing feat would scale to 6lb. cannonballs. Quite literally described as obliterating the human body through their shields and armor.

You can also calc the speed of her throwing a sickle farther than an English Longbow (300m) in less than a second (almost the speed of sound). This feat of strength caused air reverberations from where she threw it.

@NoGround

Okay. I'll see if I can find something like that amidst the common feats.

As for that, maybe kinetic energy of the sickle's travel would work? But I'm not sure if that would scale to her physically or not. Unless she's taken similar attacks. I haven't read the source material so I'm unsure how to handle such.

She gets hit one time in the entire story: with crossbow bolts tipped with poison while starved after several months, so there is little reference for her actually taking attacks via bludgeoning or of actual equal power to her.

Back