• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In what potential situation does Slappy get caught? Give me a situation where Slappy gets caught besides just SAYING that he can get caught.

He is proficient in many ways of cheating...for example using his stand to make a rigged deck. And slappy wouldn't know because he wouldn't be able to figure out how he did it without knowing he has a stand

He is proficient in many ways of cheating...for example using his stand to make a rigged deck. And slappy wouldn't know because he wouldn't be able to figure out how he did it without knowing he has a stand
And Slappy can use his powers to rig the game in his favor, like just mind controlling Daniel and use him like a puppet. And Daniel would certainly not know about that.

How the hell would Daniel feel that? I know he has an enhanced sense of touch but I seriously doubt he would physically feel himself being mind-controlled.

Nothing.

Slappy already knows that if he gets into the bet he'll get soulhaxed.

Now slappy has to use his own powers and intelligence to beat Darby and Darby has to beat slappy via cheats and his stand. Its completely fair

Great but who wins the game of Blackjack? The reason why I started this thread and am going to make more like this one is because when Gews and Zark were making their pages, those pages had no victories or losses

This thread has been confusing as shit all around, I suggest we just let this die, it wasn't even an interesting fight to begin with if you ask me.

Back