• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope this isn't a stomp for either

Story: Mr. Wood lost a game to D'Arby so he's a poker chip now. Slappy being angry goes to find D'Arby.

Slappy knows nothing about D'Arby except for what I listed above while D'Arby knows nothing about Slappy.

The match is at Inkwell Hell

The game being played is Blackjack

Both are in character

SBA for everything else

A Dummy: 2

OH GOD! Ican'tthinkof1goodname just made a JoJo's reference!: 1

I make a (un)funny joke:

Have Fun but Don't Kill Me Just Yet

Last edited:
Slappy doesnt really have the experience to really deal with Darby. He doesnt really take risks and he's mostly the greatest thinker because he's the guy leading everything. He doesnt have that with darby.

There are several things I should mention. Slappy is made out of ink, we are using the movie page, and Slappy isn't dumb as he was able to operate Nikola Tesla's Tower by himself and is skilled in Algebra.

I'm not saying he is dumb. I'm saying he has to look dumb because he legitimately doesnt have the Intelligence or skill to catch Darby in his cheats.slappy also isnt really used to dealing with people like Darby. Because if Darby bets something and slappy gets overconfident...Darby is gonna troll him 100%.

Look I know. Book slappy looks...******* retardedly OP.

But any other slappy gets ****** over cause Darby just skill stomps.

Darby also outsmarted Joseph......you know....the guy who outsmarted beings who were 500 years old

Ok then, that makes me doubt if this should really be a VS thread.

Slappy in the books has never done gambling before, so he certainly gets out-skilled there, however he is still very intelligent. Also, if he does like tear Slappy's soul out, he would fall victim to Slappy's Fear Manipulation and Madness Manipulation and die of fright, that is how I see this fight going.

Darby's fear manip and madness manip is gonna hit Darby hard. But Darby could outsmart him and soul hax him.

Does slappy lead with fear manip....I haven't read the books in a while....but if slappy does this is start to look like incon

Slappy doesn't start with Fear manip straight away. The only reason Jotaro was able to beat D'Arby was because he was scared of a 8-C vampire. 2 of the 3 vs matches that were completed and added for D'Arby had gambling.

If Darby is going to use his soul powers on Slappy, he is going to have to witness Slappy's evil regardless. He certainly won't be expecting it and going off SBA standards he wouldn't have prep time so he wouldn't know about this beforehand.

This will probably end up as an incon because I can see the coin thing going through, leaving Slappy's soul a coin and Darby dead. Although Slappy's Mid-Godly regen overtime does point out some issues with this.

Darby doesnt really view your soul....it autoconnects to the chips.

If slappys evilness is shown on the face of his soul then yeah it turns into incon...because when Darby dies his stand turns off and slappy is stuck in the coin forever

In Bride of the Living Dummy it is heavily implied that Slappy's soul and his evil are the same thing, so incon does seem like the most likely outcome here.

Let me explain how Osiris works really quick for those who don't know. D'Arby challenges someone to gamble with him. The person who challenges bets on their soul. D'Arby cheats so the person challenging normally loses. If the person wins they get the thing they wanted if not they have their soul ripped out and placed in a Poker Chip by Osiris that can be used in games and can split into multiple. If the person admits defeat mentally that counts as them losing. If D'Arby dies or is defeated all of the souls of those who lost to him will be taken to Heaven.

D'Arby doesn't need to look at Slappy's soul Osiris does. Even if D'Arby looks at Slappy's soul Slappy is still a Poker chip. When someone is turned into a Poker chip their face appears with their eyes closed.

And if Osiris does die, so would D'Arby since according to weaknesses the damage a stand takes will also apply to the user. So they both end up dying of fright. And if it isn't like that, well D'Arby can't do anything since his stand is gone.

Slappy's evil madness hax should work on non-corporeal beings with no minds, given he is just as evil as The Haunted Mask, who's evil effects were able to affect Laura, a ghost.

So it should work on Osiris

Back