• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sky Dragon Slayer vs a Sky Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The FT crew are separated from each other and find themselves in separate arenas. Wendy finds herself face to face with the Mythical Beast Digimon Airdramon. Sensing its threat level and power, Wendy instantly goes Dragon Force and begins this battle to the death.

-Wendy is in Dragon Force
-Speed Equal

FIGHT!!!

Wendy Marvell: 7 (Drago, Schnee, Zackra, Saman, Anon, Ned, Pop)

Airdramon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Airdramon is like 45 Gigatons. Wendy is....idk...I assume decently above baseline 6-C tho.

Wendy iirc starts with Wind attacks or Enchantments iirc. Airdramon starts with either Spinning Needle or God Tornado.

Wendy starts at 5.3 gigatons, though I’m pretty sure eating a wind attack from Airdramon would bring her up to its level of power.

Wendy gets annihilated with that AP difference, doesn’t help Airdramon is superior to the one who did the feat

If Airdramon uses the fire verson of God Tornado then she just dies. However, his main attacks are wind skills which she can eat. Also, due to him being a dragon, her Dragon Slayer power + Enhancement give her a pretty good fighting chance. At least that was my idea.

Also soon this whole File Island < Folder Continent stuff on profiles is gonna be removed as Digimon nowadays has made it clear that the gap between the two are no longer a thing, at least as big as a gap as it used to be anyway.

If he starts with a wind attack, Wendy eats it and gets his level of power, and it sounds like Airdramon starting with a wind attack isn't farfetched at all. Then, I'd honestly say Wendy's enchantments + Dragon Slayer abilities can let her take this.

Well, what is he more likely to start with? Incon would make sense if there's an equal chance that he starts with either one.

It's two main starting moves are these.

• Spinning Needle: Shoots needle-shaped vacuum blades from its wings.
  • God Tornado: Breathes out a tornado of flame or wind from its mouth.

Based on that, he's more likely to start with wind than fire, plus Wendy has enchantments that'll make her stronger and faster even before she eats any wind attacks (it's in-character for her to start with Deus Eques, which is a 2x boost to all stats, so she can definitely dodge attacks coming toward her), then once a wind attack comes around she eats it and takes on Airdramon's AP level due to eating his attack.

I think Wendy is more likely to win than Airdramon is (I'd say she wins about 7 times out of 10)

Yeah, I should've mentioned this, but I'm voting Wendy.

Edit: Dragonmaster already put my vote in so yeah.

I think Wendy might even dodge the fire tornado if it's fired at her, they start at 4 kilometers, she boosts her speed, has good mobility and will not just stand there taking it. If Aidramon starts with it and not wind attacks, she still has chances to dodge it and not be killed.

Btw, by making even the AP, her ability to eat further air attacks, her boosts and being super effective on dragons makes me think Wendy would take this.

I vote her.

Yeah .... Wendy has a two in three chance of nomming whatever gets sent her way, amps to bopping said level, slaps on x2-x4 amps and goes to town on Airdramon with Slayer advantage. Even if he starts with a fire attack, Wendy would respond with her x2-x4 amp to dodge as well as use Corona to buff her elemental resistances so she has a very good chance of surviving regardless of his opening move.

Also looking at Airdramon's page ..... he still has an L to Toshiro where he was 6-B ..... a key that doesn't exist rn.

How far into grace are we? Hard to tell because the times for each message aren't really accurate for me.

I think grace has ended for everyone in the world at this point, as it lasts 24h.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back