• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skin-Taker vs Goosebumps Part 1: Murder the Clown

Murder is physically superior (One shotting a person > easily overpowering children to skin them) and has the range advantage (and is very accurate with his knives) however teleportation might be an issue, but judging from the profile he doesn't seem to use it in combat. Also I'm pretty sure Murder can withstand missing some skin.

do you still regret making this?

Sure that would probably cause some pain (its being skinned alive, that would be painful as hell) but I would argue it wouldn't be enough to put down Murder (and it isn't like Murder would just let Skinny skin him)

Gewsbumpz dude said:
Sure that would probably cause some pain (its being skinned alive, that would be painful as hell) but I would argue it wouldn't be enough to put down Murder (and it isn't like Murder would just let Skinny skin him)
I know, I was just stating he isn't just 9-C for killing kiddies. Also how would you feel about making a ST vs Goosebumps arena thing? This would be the first one of course.

Well that depends on who he is going up against. If we are talking about all 9-Cs then he would likely be defeated easily by the likes of Monty's Clones, Camp Spirit Moon Residence and maybe Dr. Brewer's Clone. But if we are just talking about 9-C monsters that are considered haxless, I would be interested. Like Mr. Mortman, Sabre and Scarecrows (have fun skinning the Scarecrows).

Mostly Mr. Mortman. Since they both prey on children and I really like Mr. Mortman (one of my personal favorite Goosebumps villains).

Back